Moggi Will Announce Something Big (4 Viewers)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
What's wrong with black players?
Nothing is wrong with black players, its just that its sends a wrong signal with a lot of black players on the team. Juve is a Italian club, there is a lot of excellent Italian players to buy instead!, youngsters too.

If you dont like it i dont care, for me Juve isnt just a trademark, a logo, or whatever, it is a club with soul and long traditions expressing, Italian football.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
do u watch football??

emo best midfielder in the word?? dont think so....vieira??gerrard?? zidane??

average oddo ist ten time better than trablelsi :rofl:...dotn make me laugh.
Do you watch football?, Vieira and Gerrard :D. And yes Oddo is ten times better than Trabelsi, just watch him, and his extreme ability to always get the ball ahead no matter how many who tries to stop him.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Nothing is wrong with black players, its just that its sends a wrong signal with a lot of black players on the team. Juve is a Italian club, there is a lot of excellent Italian players to buy instead!, youngsters too.

If you dont like it i dont care, for me Juve isnt just a trademark, a logo, or whatever, its is a club with soul and long traditions expressing Italian football.
That's where we differ. I care only about one thing- winning, and more winning for the team I support.

Whether there are blacks, whites or hispanics playing- couldn't care less.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

That's where we differ. I care only about one thing- winning, and more winning for the team I support.

Whether there are blacks, whites or hispanics playing- couldn't care less.
Yepp thats a big big difference, and by the way i care about winning too, especially winning by the "juve way"!

kweku

Jul 20, 2002

If you dont like it i dont care, for me Juve isnt just a trademark, a logo, or whatever, it is a club with soul and long traditions expressing, Italian football.

I guess We should stick to basketball, because we are all good at it right? :rolleyes:
How ignorant can a person get? If you want Juve to be based around italians players, I get your point and I even agree to a certain extent.
But Appiah is more foreign than Nedved or what? Once again how ignorant
can you get?

Your the one who is sendig out the wrong signals, people from all places of the world are in this forum and this is what makes the forum so great. A person from chile can speak with a person from china and having players from all around the world makes juve bigger and more popular, or I guees juve is only for italian fans aswell?
We live in the year 2004 and your still thinking like this?
I really feel sorry for you.

Jul 28, 2002

Do you watch football?, Vieira and Gerrard :D. And yes Oddo is ten times better than Trabelsi, just watch him, and his extreme ability to always get the ball ahead no matter how many who tries to stop him.
im sorry, but i jus dont agree with u on anything.its clear u have pure juve bias, which clouds ur judgement.

im a a juve fan, my team, but i watch a lot of world football, and i can catogorically state that, imo u are completely wrong.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Del Piero 10 try change your mindframe blood. I hear you that Juve should be based around Italian players this is real in North Italy which you will only see a few coloured players maybe back in the 80s 90s but in 2004 you gotta be joking. Im coloured myself and I will speak of truth that when you see non-white players they have to work twice as hard to get into a team esp back in the days. In the present the best footballers in the world icons who happen to be Henry, Ronaldo, Vieira all aint white. The Arsenal team is full of people from all backgrounds which I admire except for them being french although most of them are traitors to their african teams, like senegal, Vieria etc:D

Im in no way saying Juve to copy Arsenal. I agree that the core of players should be Italian but having a mix players of different backgrounds is now the present.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Juve should look more to south america for players, where Inter and Milan both got some excellent Argentinan and Brazilian players, we only have Emerson, definitely need to look for the young talent there, there are so many of them.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
skin color shouldnt matter.........

there can be a damn guy with rainbow stripes for skin an i wont care as long as hes good

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Del Piero 10 try change your mindframe blood. I hear you that Juve should be based around Italian players this is real in North Italy which you will only see a few coloured players maybe back in the 80s 90s but in 2004 you gotta be joking. Im coloured myself and I will speak of truth that when you see non-white players they have to work twice as hard to get into a team esp back in the days. In the present the best footballers in the world icons who happen to be Henry, Ronaldo, Vieira all aint white. The Arsenal team is full of people from all backgrounds which I admire except for them being french although most of them are traitors to their african teams, like senegal, Vieria etc:D

Im in no way saying Juve to copy Arsenal. I agree that the core of players should be Italian but having a mix players of different backgrounds is now the present.
There is no way in hell that I want Juve to be a copy of Arsenal. All I want is the team to succeed. I don't care what nationality our players are. They just better be good, thats all.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

there can be a damn guy with rainbow stripes for skin an i wont care as long as hes good
...thats maybe the crucial point. i think every team should represents his hometown/country so in this case juventus must have italian players(at least 4 players). in my opinion youre right, the color of the skin may never be a reason for anything, but maybe the homeland...so if ferrari, manfredini and co are black there is no problem:confused:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

...thats maybe the crucial point. i think every team should represents his hometown/country so in this case juventus must have italian players(at least 4 players). in my opinion youre right, the color of the skin may never be a reason for anything, but maybe the homeland...so if ferrari, manfredini and co are black there is no problem:confused:
nationality and colour shouldnt matter...the only thing that should matter is that we have good players AND dont exclude players becuase they are coloured/foreign.

If we had a team full of italians it would be very very boring.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
by the year 2004 we should surely be past any racial discrimination by now. i udnerstnad you think we should represent our city, but by that you could also kind of argue that i don't have the right to be a juve fan because im not from turin or in any way associated. i know you only mean the coreo f the team but still

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
Exactly

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Juve should look more to south america for players, where Inter and Milan both got some excellent Argentinan and Brazilian players, we only have Emerson, definitely need to look for the young talent there, there are so many of them.
exactly , we need to get new talents for south america:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)