Moggi Will Announce Something Big (10 Viewers)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
hmm. it seems if the adminis are also waken up!!! congratulations!!

but Oddo and Jankulovski are no CB!! and in attack i would prefer other players than inzahi and Iaquinta
janjulowski can play as a cb!!!!!!
oddo thuram jankulowski zambrotta

whoa!!!!!!!!!!! what a playin`defense!:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I have never seen Jank, playing cb!
He never plays cb and he can't play cb. SB he can smf he can, occasional omf and cmf. No cb though.

Did you know Jankulovski started his career as striker :D.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

He never plays cb and he can't play cb. SB he can smf he can, occasional omf and cmf. No cb though.

Did you know Jankulovski started his career as striker :D.
of course he can! u wanna say thuram cant play as a cb either, he?:D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Thuram was transformed into a rb, he used to play cb before.

Jankulovski is a Zambrotta type of winger. He likes to attack, and thats also, where he is good at. Jank has never played cb regulary at any club, and we should search for a good cb!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yes A_Lacki is absolutely right, When have you guys ever seen Janku play as cb?

In any case i'm confident that when we buy him he'll not play as cb.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Thuram was transformed into a rb, he used to play cb before.

Jankulovski is a Zambrotta type of winger. He likes to attack, and thats also, where he is good at. Jank has never played cb regulary at any club, and we should search for a good cb!
100% correct !!!

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
IT seems the Juve administration board will meet today regarding the 2-2 match against Djurgarden and to speed on the transfers of the likes of Oddo, Jankulovksi, Simone Inzaghi and IAQUINTA(?!)....
Actually I believe the result will slow down the tranfers, they dont wont spend a lot of money if Juve doesn´t qualify for the CL

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
It seems that the Big thing that moggi will have is that THERE IS NOONE ELSE COMING AFTER EMERSON which means that the coming season will be a disaster to juve and their fans , they will be humiliated as happened in the cl match with an unknown team.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
It seems that the Big thing that moggi will have is that THERE IS NOONE ELSE COMING AFTER EMERSON which means that the coming season will be a disaster to juve and their fans , they will be humiliated as happened in the cl match with an unknown team.
I don't think that any transfer campaign (or lack thereof) can affect a season that much. It will be more important to see whether our players play to their potential. If Zebina becomes a good defender and Legro finds his brain, then we'll have a good defense. If Del Piero or Miccoli plays well, then we'll have a good attack...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
if
Of course, there's an if and a big one. But, that's true of any team anywhere. I'm optimistic for our chances this year. I think that we can take home the scudetto if we don't get too caught up in the CL, like last year.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Look, lets face it: this transfer season is not going as planned. The team is far from complete. And if friendlies arent the yardstick we should be using, then maybe the wake up call against Djugandern is. And if we dont act on our frailties before the transfer window closes, then this season is going to be a long long one. Especially considering the way our immediate rivals are busy notching up some sensible purchases.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Look, lets face it: this transfer season is not going as planned. The team is far from complete. And if friendlies arent the yardstick we should be using, then maybe the wake up call against Djugandern is. And if we dont act on our frailties before the transfer window closes, then this season is going to be a long long one. Especially considering the way our immediate rivals are busy notching up some sensible purchases.
Moggi's still sleeping....................................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)