Moggi Will Announce Something Big (3 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Am I the only one who don`t care anymore which players we gonna sign but think only about us signing someone
ofcourse I do want the best players to come here but it is starting to frusturate me as us being linked to half of the world and no one is coming
I think we badly need a defender and an attacker since Di Vaio left we lack the finisher kind of striker we only have Trez there and it is not enough

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
no,i don't want anybody and everybody to come.if it meant spending 8-10m on a defender who'd marginally improve the backline i'd rahter we keep the team and our finances this way.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I didn`t mean that I want anybody I ment that anybody who will improve our defense will be welcome and I my preferences are less important to me than before
I mean before all of this began I wanted Ferrari and Samuel to our defence now I prefer Cannavaro and Campbell cause they are the best option availabe but if we get someone else who will improve our defence I wouldn`t be too dissapointed I don`t care who we sign anymore I just want someone to be signed (ofcourse someone good who will make an influence on our defence)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)