Moggi Will Announce Something Big (2 Viewers)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
To all who expected a big surprise!, well its wrong, Moggi never said so, he said expect some surprises in the Emerson transfer saga. So dont twist everything in the way you want it!, the transfers are done for this year, and I have to agree with Moggi that there is no sense in buying players to send them on the bench to watch the match!.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
To all who expected a big surprise!, well its wrong, Moggi never said so, he said expect some surprises in the Emerson transfer saga. So dont twist everything in the way you want it!, the transfers are done for this year, and I have to agree with Moggi that there is no sense in buying players to send them on the bench to watch the match!.
fair enough..
but don't come here and moan about it when we'll have DP, Trez or Miccoli injured and there is no decent sub for them..
I won't talk about the defence cuz it's obvious that we need new defenders instead of Montero, Iuliano and legrotaglie who hardly qualify for warming the bench..

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

fair enough..
but don't come here and moan about it when we'll have DP, Trez or Miccoli injured and there is no decent sub for them..
I won't talk about the defence cuz it's obvious that we need new defenders instead of Montero, Iuliano and legrotaglie who hardly qualify for warming the bench..
Our defenders are good physically, and they are all experienced and professional. I dont think they as players arent good enough, (example: Legrottaglie in Chievo, Montero a couple of seasons ago, and Ferrara.).
There is something else who is wrong, maybe they need time to adjust to each other, maybe they have low confidence, and that kind of things cant money solve.
I believe Capello will sort it out, make Zebina-Thuram-Legro/Montero-Zambrotta a good defense, but it will take probably another season without winning, the same way it would have take time to get new players to work in the system. The only difference is that instead of throwing players away after just one bad season, we give them another chance and saves the money.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
so we develop the type of montero, ferrara and thuram for another season..?? instead of bringing some new young defenders and play them with the old experienced ones so they can pass their experience to them..??

way to go.. great plan.. :thumb:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
so we develop the type of montero, ferrara and thuram for another season..?? instead of bringing some new young defenders and play them with the old experienced ones so they can pass their experience to them..??

way to go.. great plan.. :thumb:
And what youngsters did you have in mind? hyped mexes,ferrari?, they are not available. And to your knowledge it is not a competition to have the youngest (most unexperienced) defense. Look at Milan, none of them are under 28. Our youngsters are Legrottaglie, Chiellini and Zebina, which can and will learn from Montero and Thuram.

But if you believe a defender is too old when he has passed 30+!, then I would really like to hear what your genius :thumb: plan is........

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i don't mind if capello and moggi are spending the next year rebuilding the team,tweaking the team and solving problems.but it doesn't seem like it.thuram is old and we haven't replaced him,we've been buying players old enough to retire with regard to defenders and chiellini is hardly a bench warmer either.i really hope capello has plans to play tudor cos he's pretty brilliant when fit,and if leggro gets his act together at least we won't have to see zebina playing for us week in week out.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
And what youngsters did you have in mind? hyped mexes,ferrari?, they are not available. And to your knowledge it is not a competition to have the youngest (most unexperienced) defense. Look at Milan, none of them are under 28. Our youngsters are Legrottaglie, Chiellini and Zebina, which can and will learn from Montero and Thuram.

But if you believe a defender is too old when he has passed 30+!, then I would really like to hear what your genius :thumb: plan is........
bah.. who said it's a competition..?

when you see our defence collapse against any fast forward (and I mean "any" literally..) you know that we need some improvements.. when you see that our defence cannot play together as a one wall, you know we must do something there.. when you see our defence accept 42 goals (in Serie A only, not CL, or the italian cup!!!) in one season...!!!! you don't have to be a "genius" to know that there is something wrong with the defence.. it's not "JUST" one bad season...

we need inforcement in that department.. as we also need it in the other departments.. the current squad lacks the depth.. I don't think we can go so far in the CL or in serie A unless we give up one of them.. not to mention the italian cup which I think juve will drop it from the beginning..

Jul 28, 2002

lego, not a youngster, chiellini we spent a bomb on, zebina....hmm.

Mexes hyped??? jus watch.

W ehave a defence full of old codgers, past its , or simple shite....the last two years we have neeed a young cb....still havent got one.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
agree.

and don't give me shit like mexes and ferrari being unavailable cos they were sold for ridiculous prices.
Yeah im sure Roma will sell us Ferrari now :geek:!, and the Mexes saga, well lets just say we have used enough time on the Emerson saga, and he is 100 times more important than mexes.

Jul 28, 2002

Yeah im sure Roma will sell us Ferrari now :geek:!, and the Mexes saga, well lets just say we have used enough time on the Emerson saga, and he is 100 times more important than mexes.
how was emo more important than mexes?? how??

we need a world class cb...that mexes, we coulda survived for a year, successfully, if we kept enzo, and still have morney left to spend on jank and co.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
no because i cannot say that of any player in the world,but its far more likely for him to flourish here than leggro.

the kid is incredible.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

how was emo more important than mexes?? how??

we need a world class cb...that mexes, we coulda survived for a year, successfully, if we kept enzo, and still have morney left to spend on jank and co.
Emerson, do i really have to say more!, and we have this defense: Zebina/Bonera-Thuram-Legro/Montero-Zambrotta/Chiellini. Not bad but of course not good enough for you transfer geeks.

Of course i would have wanted Cannavaro and Oddo, but Juve dont have the money to buy them.

Jul 28, 2002
why those two??

we could have got trablesi, mexes an co....but we dont.

To me emersone will not be a massive hit....he will fill davids boots, but he will not be a world beater.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
why those two??

we could have got trablesi, mexes an co....but we dont.

To me emersone will not be a massive hit....he will fill davids boots, but he will not be a world beater.
Emerson is the best midfielder in the world together with Nedved.

Oh please no Trabelsi crap, Oddo is ten times better than him, and Juve has enough black players in the squad as it is today. Italians first, Juve is not a Arsenal kind of club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)