Moggi Will Announce Something Big (3 Viewers)

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Sorry, but if we could get Cassano we must do that. He is the most talented players of Italy and he could replace Trezeguet (he can play as a striker). I would love to see him at Juve!!!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is this surprise signing is dated for this year?
I`m starting to doubt it I`m just waiting and waiting and nothing happens.
Come one Moggi bring us our surprise signings

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Goal.com's latest news !

Your Views: Moggi - Transfer Guru Or Transfer Lucky?
7/27/2004 4:25:00 PM
Italy's most famous transfer strategist is being questioned by his own fans whether he still got it or not. After surprisingly bringing Fabio Capello to Juve, in what was hailed as an act of genius after creating a smoke-screen to deflect the media attention away from the former Roma coach, Moggi sold fan favourite Enzo Maresca to bitter rivals Fiorentina. So we ask you, is Moggi really that transfer guru everyone wants us to believe he is or is he over rated? Let us know at [email protected]!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Goal.com's latest news !

Your Views: Moggi - Transfer Guru Or Transfer Lucky?
7/27/2004 4:25:00 PM
Italy's most famous transfer strategist is being questioned by his own fans whether he still got it or not. After surprisingly bringing Fabio Capello to Juve, in what was hailed as an act of genius after creating a smoke-screen to deflect the media attention away from the former Roma coach, Moggi sold fan favourite Enzo Maresca to bitter rivals Fiorentina. So we ask you, is Moggi really that transfer guru everyone wants us to believe he is or is he over rated? Let us know at [email protected]!
he can do things no other boss man can do, but his sheer stuborness can cause problems for us....still a legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)