Moggi Will Announce Something Big (6 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
seems that Gilardino is not going to sign the extention with Parma:

Nulla di fatto nell'incontro con il Parma: l'attaccante non ha rinnovato il contratto. E Moggi va all'attacco con i soldi ricevuti dal Valencia per Di Vaio.

MILANO, 23 luglio 2004 - Come previsto, Alberto Gilardino non ha firmato il rinnovo del contratto con il Parma. Quello di giovedì tra i dirigenti del Parma Luca Baraldi e Lorenzo Minotti, e i procuratori di Gilardino era solo un primo incontro e non ha portato a nulla. Solo un incontro, il primo probabilmente di una lunga serie, ma che potrebbe nascondere altro.

La Juve, ad esempio. Il club di Torino si fa sempre più avanti. Ieri il d.g. della Juventus, Luciano Moggi, durante la presentazione ufficiale della squadra per la stagione 2004-2005, ha ribadito: "Il Parma sostiene che il giocatore non è sul mercato e noi dobbiamo crederci". Ma la trattativa sembra avviata. Il giocatore lo ha detto più volte, dopo i 26 gol della passata stagione, crede di poter meritare un grande club e vorrebbe un grande club.

Ad esempio la Roma dove c'è il suo ex allenatore al Parma, Cesare Prandelli, ma che è in fase di ridimensionamento. O la Juve, dove il giocatore di Biella sarebbe anche vicino a casa (parole sue). E che con la vendita al Valencia di Di Vaio, ha portato a casa un po' di soldi, utilissimi per chiudere la vicenda Emerson con la Roma, ma importanti anche per acquistare la quarta punta che Capello ha chiesto espressamente. La prima scelta del club di Torino è Gilardino, si sa da tempo: "E' un ottimo giocatore - ha sempre detto Moggi - e un buon investimento per il futuro". Ha già, tra l'altro, il benvenuto di Trezeguet che proprio ieri diceva nella sala conferenze del ritiro di Salice: "Chi non si troverebbe bene con uno come lui, certo che ci giocherei volentieri".

gazzetta.it
It basically says that Parma has no deal with Gila, and Moggi is pursuing the deal.

It also says that Gila wants to play for a bigger team, and that Juve is close to his hometown....

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
For fvcks sake, every morning I wake up here, well every afternoon ;) now that its summer, and I go to C4's website and to these forums, hoping for a freaking suprise. My eyes have'nt even opened yet, and I'm checking.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
For fvcks sake, every morning I wake up here, well every afternoon ;) now that its summer, and I go to C4's website and to these forums, hoping for a freaking suprise. My eyes have'nt even opened yet, and I'm checking.
i know how u feel

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

It basically says that Parma has no deal with Gila, and Moggi is pursuing the deal.

It also says that Gila wants to play for a bigger team, and that Juve is close to his hometown....
:D
A few whispers into Gila's ear that Juve want him and he will ask for a transfer I think. Now that Di Vaio is gone it will attact him even more, knowing he has good chances to play.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
i dont think gilardino is coming...otherwise we have a problem in the attacking zone...

BUFFON

ZEBINA THURAM ______ ZAMBROTTA

TACCHI EMERSON

NEDVED DEL PIERO

GILLARDINO TREZEGUET

neddy must change the side otherwise it cant happen:down:

May 28, 2004
Gilardino snubs Parma offer Friday 23 July, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Alberto Gilardino saga has taken another twist after the Parma ace rejected a contract extension.

The striker and his agent met with officials Luca Baraldi and Lorenzo Minotti on Thursday but no agreement was reached.

The Tardini outfit are believed to have offered him a new deal until 2007 worth £1.5m a season.

Yet the youngster and his representatives are understood to have snubbed the proposal for now.

Talks are set to continue but the Italian media are convinced that he will end up at Juventus by the end of the summer.

The striker, who netted 23 goals last season, is a known target for the Bianconeri – especially after the departure of Marco Di Vaio.

"He is an excellent player and a good investment for the future," stated Juve director general Luciano Moggi.

"Yet Parma maintain that he is not for sale and we have no choice but to believe them."

Gilardino would certainly welcome a move to Turin, even if he is also keen on a switch to Roma after former Parma boss Cesare Prandelli moved there over the summer.

However, if an auction was to take place then Juventus would undoubtedly be in pole position to net him.

And star striker David Trezeguet, who yesterday extended his Juve contract until 2008, would have no problem with his arrival.

"Any forward would fit in well alongside him," said the Frenchman. "I would be delighted if he joined us."

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Gilardino is our new striker for sure!, w8 and see ;), Now Capello only needs to ditch Del Piero (or trez for all i care) and then we'll win everything with Gilardino!.

Aug 26, 2003
i hope that Gilardino joins us, and somehow i think the sold of Di vaio was significat for it!!!

I hope there is a open fight for the starting places and not with preferring one player, i think that is the best for all!!

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
He will sign for us, I said ages ago, after Treze signs his new deal, watch us move for Gilardino. So just chill, its only a matter of time before Gilar arrives.
But I hope he isn't Di Vaio mark II, and will actually perform to his potential.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
same here persian. ;)

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
He will sign for us, I said ages ago, after Treze signs his new deal, watch us move for Gilardino. So just chill, its only a matter of time before Gilar arrives.
But I hope he isn't Di Vaio mark II, and will actually perform to his potential.
that's right, yeah. but I'm sure, he is hungry and willing to score. :D

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I hope he joins us cause I can see him becoming our next symbol like Adriano for Inter. He could easily play out 10plus years for us with his ability and fight. Keep checking these forums and C4 daily to hear the good news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)