Moggi Will Announce Something Big (4 Viewers)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
Well if Moggi have been linked to someone, media should surely know. Moggi cant take a piss without a paparazzi starring at him from some bushes.
You're theory is not flawless. One example is Capello's suprise move. Other than that, its a pretty damn accurate theory :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Well if it is indeed a surprise it wouldm't be the usual suspects.....Emerson, Oddo, Janku, Canna etc etc

It would have to be someone no-one is speculating about.

Now, one player I keep thinking about is either V. Nistelrooy or Imbrahamovic. If its the former, then expect Nedved to be sold.

He has been spending a lot of time in Rome. So who else from Roma or Lazio could it be? Totti?, Cassano?, Mancini?

But in all seriousness, I would not be surprised if we see Juve sell Nedved (he is not at pre-season training and people now just assume that he will continue with us).

ManU was always interested in him.

The other name could be Rothen.

Time will tell if I am right.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I got it! Don't be surprised if its Figo and/or Morientes.

Moggi is holding the Emerson card, remember.

Maybe he says to Real,....."give us Figo and Morientes and we will give you Nedved and Tudor and we will tell Emerson to go to Real Madrid".

We then sell Camoranesi to Inter and get Cannavaro.

We then proceed for Jankulovski and Oddo as welll.

Then:

-----------------Buffon/----------------
----------------Chimenti---------------

Oddo/---Thuram---Canna---Zambo
Biri-------Legro-----Chiellini---Zebina/Janku

--------Figo/---Tacch/---Jankulovski/-
-----Maresca---Blasi-----Kapo-------

-----------------Del Piero-------------
---------------Figo/Miccoli------------

-----Trez/Morientes----Miccoli/Mutu?

That would be an awsome team by the way.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
such theories..catenaccio, you're very imaginative:D

the central defender is anyone guess. i really would like to get two quality centre backs, an organiser and a man marker type.

as for the big name...i think emerson, janks and oddo are not apart of the big announcement. maybe fabiano or gilardino, but who knows.

catenaccio, chiellini is a left back.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
mogi said we could expect some surprises. maybe the surprise is that we get nobody. and he will say the team is good enough. that would be a surpise to all of us :D

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
mogi said we could expect some surprises. maybe the surprise is that we get nobody. and he will say the team is good enough. that would be a surpise to all of us :D
id put my money on that one.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
It wouldnt suprise me. But i honestly dont think so. Because Capello and Del Piero have said that they want more signings.

And we have an empty space in the attack.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Is it just me, or does someone else also think that Gilardino's statement that he wants to renew his contract is simply a way for him to get more money out of Juve or Roma?

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Here's the big surprise:

http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200430/cmc_70140.html

The surprise is that he came in late to the press conference. :fero:

Fvck you Moggi. I don't feel like translating the rest. Not important. :mad:
no reports about him having fish (not a fan ;)) for dinner or lunch???

lol, j/k but sometimes it seems he is really eager letting ppl.
know what he is about to eat! ;)

Soap Opera!!!
damnit I'm tierd of this Surprise thingy!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@Zlatan: Only now? :rolleyes: Moggi has done alot of shit from the start. Letting Ferrari and Mexes go to bankrupt Roma for a combined fee of 10m or less is a criminal act. I have no problem with him getting Zebina, Chiellini and Kapo as back-ups, but he hasn't brought in anyone of significant value. The other big clubs that have real ambitions and a proper management have already made good investments. Madrid have decided to try to sort out their defensive problems with Samuel, and Carvalho seems close. Despite having the best defence in Serie A last season Milan signed Stam and reinforced their attack with Crespo. Inter have acquired Burdisso, Davids, and Cambiasso. Giuly, Deco and Larsson are Barcelona players now. CL holders Porto have recruited Seitaridis, Quaresma and Postiga. What have Juventus FC done? Not near enough if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)