Moggi Will Announce Something Big (1 Viewer)

May 28, 2004
Maybe this is the Announcement

Trez pens Juve extension

After months of negotiations, David Trezeguet has finally renewed his contract with Juventus.

The Frenchman only had a year left on his old deal before today committing himself to the club until 2008.

There were fears that the striker would leave, with Barcelona very interested, as agreeing terms with Juve was proving to be problematic.

Yet director general Luciano Moggi has confirmed that the former Monaco man will remain in Turin.

"We decided to meet Trezeguet’s requests and the contract has been signed," stated the transfer guru.

The player himself was also delighted that he would continue to wear the Bianconeri colours.

"I’m happy to have stayed and that the situation has been resolved," said the international.

"The arrival of Fabio Capello as Coach was certainly a factor. We lost a winning boss in Lippi but fortunately another one has arrived."

I hope not, Want gilar to be the surprise

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
moggi is not surfing in our forum...otherwise he should knew that the trezeguet extension isnt a surprise...but it looks like it is the BIG surprise!:down:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Oh, I have patience, but I don't like to be fooled!!!! :fero: if he is not going to sign anybody then why he says that "he has a BIG surpise" !!!!!!:mad:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Oh, I have patience, but I don't like to be fooled!!!! :fero: if he is not going to sign anybody then why he says that "he has a BIG surpise" !!!!!!:mad:
To keep us all on this forum COMPLAINING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
seems that Gilardino is not going to sign the extention with Parma:

Nulla di fatto nell'incontro con il Parma: l'attaccante non ha rinnovato il contratto. E Moggi va all'attacco con i soldi ricevuti dal Valencia per Di Vaio.

MILANO, 23 luglio 2004 - Come previsto, Alberto Gilardino non ha firmato il rinnovo del contratto con il Parma. Quello di giovedì tra i dirigenti del Parma Luca Baraldi e Lorenzo Minotti, e i procuratori di Gilardino era solo un primo incontro e non ha portato a nulla. Solo un incontro, il primo probabilmente di una lunga serie, ma che potrebbe nascondere altro.

La Juve, ad esempio. Il club di Torino si fa sempre più avanti. Ieri il d.g. della Juventus, Luciano Moggi, durante la presentazione ufficiale della squadra per la stagione 2004-2005, ha ribadito: "Il Parma sostiene che il giocatore non è sul mercato e noi dobbiamo crederci". Ma la trattativa sembra avviata. Il giocatore lo ha detto più volte, dopo i 26 gol della passata stagione, crede di poter meritare un grande club e vorrebbe un grande club.

Ad esempio la Roma dove c'è il suo ex allenatore al Parma, Cesare Prandelli, ma che è in fase di ridimensionamento. O la Juve, dove il giocatore di Biella sarebbe anche vicino a casa (parole sue). E che con la vendita al Valencia di Di Vaio, ha portato a casa un po' di soldi, utilissimi per chiudere la vicenda Emerson con la Roma, ma importanti anche per acquistare la quarta punta che Capello ha chiesto espressamente. La prima scelta del club di Torino è Gilardino, si sa da tempo: "E' un ottimo giocatore - ha sempre detto Moggi - e un buon investimento per il futuro". Ha già, tra l'altro, il benvenuto di Trezeguet che proprio ieri diceva nella sala conferenze del ritiro di Salice: "Chi non si troverebbe bene con uno come lui, certo che ci giocherei volentieri".

gazzetta.it

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Is it just me, or does someone else also think that Gilardino's statement that he wants to renew his contract is simply a way for him to get more money out of Juve or Roma?

same here Zlatan.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Translation Espectro?
it says that gilardino said that he wants to move to a bigger club. he prefers roma and juventus. but juventus are in pole position after roma pulled out of race to sign him. and as i said, it says that he is our first choice striker.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

it says that gilardino said that he wants to move to a bigger club. he prefers roma and juventus. but juventus are in pole position after roma pulled out of race to sign him. and as i said, it says that he is our first choice striker.
So.... means that he are back to square one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)