Miccoli stays in Benfica (6 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
VDV has his moments ,sometimes he is brilliant and most of the times u never see him the whole match ,he gets injured very often like robben and needs too train hard because his very goodlooking wife sylvie meis feeds him all those delicious things so he have too cardio alot ,i remember him and zlatan in summer at ajax when they both got punished because they where overweight:p

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What´s the thing with Miccoli?

Do we want him back at the end of the season or not?

Cause I read somewhere that he signed a new contract with Juve and that he is rated very high by Secco and Deschamps...?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Philipp00 said:
we should sell him or bring him back after this year. loaning him out again makes absolutely no sense.

i honestly doubt it if he is even interested in coming back to juve, look at him now. he is a regular, the team depends on him and most of all the guy scores wonderful goals like last night he scored 2 goals. i would love to see him at juve next season but i am not sure he would return back.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Bisco said:
i honestly doubt it if he is even interested in coming back to juve, look at him now. he is a regular, the team depends on him and most of all the guy scores wonderful goals like last night he scored 2 goals. i would love to see him at juve next season but i am not sure he would return back.
Who cares if he wants to come back or not, he is Juventus player and will play for us if we tell him so...:D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Philipp00 said:
we should sell him or bring him back after this year. loaning him out again makes absolutely no sense.
:agree:

How old is Miccoli?

Fliakis said:
he doesnt want to come and i doubt that anyone at the club wants him back. now that he is performing, we should get a nice cheque from benfica. or simao..
:eyebrows:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I think that it can be that Miccoli return to us because he has had problems with the old managment and the old trainer. perhaps he will repalace Zalayeta on the bench

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)