Miccoli stays in Benfica (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Martin said:
never say never, boys

Miccoli opens Juve door
Wednesday 6 December, 2006
Juventus-owned Fabrizio Miccoli admits he could return to Turin – although he now wants to just focus on Benfica.

Miccoli, who was bought by the Bianconeri some years ago, only spent one year at the Delle Alpi in 2003-04 and is currently in his second season on loan to the Portuguese side.

“This summer I extended my contract with Juve until 2010 after I spoke to the new management, who impressed me,” said Miccoli.

“There is a chance that I might return to Turin, although now I only want to concentrate on doing well with Benfica for the rest of the season,” added the former Perugia and Fiorentina striker.

“Serie A? It just isn’t the same this year without Juve, Inter have already won the championship and we aren’t even half way through the campaign,” concluded Miccoli.

In the meantime, Juventus are targeting Lazio midfielder Luciano Zauri, whose contract with the Biancocelesti expires in June 2007.

Zauri is also a reported target for Milan, Inter, Fiorentina and Sampdoria, but whispers suggest the Old Lady are ready to offer him a three-year contract.

The former Atalanta player has made no secret of the fact that he would like to stay in Rome, but contract talks have stalled.
nice
still has some juve in him

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
Well Miccoli is a great striker.
He wished he could play in Juventus but the club kept on loaning him which just started ruining his dreams. He always said how much he wishes to play for Juventus and how much he loves the club, but the club was giving him a hard time. I think he should have the chance to play in Juve since he has the technique and fast speed. I think he would do great...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Miccoli would do fine in Juventus, but he is constantly offered to other clubs in exchange to some players.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
curi83 said:
There are some rumours that says that Wolfsburg (German Bundesliga Team) are interested at Miccoli...
To Wolfsburg? Is Ribery going there, too? They might spend a lot of money but a player with such abilities as Miccoli should not and won't move to this small and weak german club.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Alltagsheld said:
To Wolfsburg? Is Ribery going there, too? They might spend a lot of money but a player with such abilities as Miccoli should not and won't move to this small and weak german club.
Was that post a little bit sarcastic?:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)