Maurizio Sarri (29 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Lots of angry people here but what is the solution?
1. Sack Sarri and hope Allegri comes back, he saves us in the league and Coppa but we get stuck again in the CL.
2. Summer we get a new manager, let's say Pep/Inzaghi or whatever. Do we actually back them with the players they want?
3. We stuck with Sarri. How do we play? Who do we play? Sarri is what he is but some of our players are just there for the paycheck.
We have a few weeks to make this season a success, manager won't be sacked in this time. How do we get this set of players to winning again like we were at the beginning of the season, same players and same Sarri? I'm asking for legit answers, Coronavirus isn't a solution.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I never criticized Sarri this season, and I believed he needed time just like anyone working in a new environment and different mentalities around him.

But the performance of last night is unacceptable, pure garbage show and when you look at the names that this team has against a 7th or 8th French side team that has been conceding goals for fun in Ligue1, I can not help but blame Sarri for everything about last night's match.

If he can't make his players understand that they need to pass faster then maybe change the formation and tactics, send the message in a different way, create something else.

The three midfielders can't link with strikers/attackers, it is sad and they rely on Ronaldo for creating something out of nothing.

Juve may qualify or most likely they will but to be honest, we are bad, very bad.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Someone please quote Fabregas
Fabregas on Sarri: He is very superstitious, he is very stubborn in this way.

"He is a manager with his own ideas and he doesn't move from them much.

"He has an idea of how he wants to play and the football that he really wants to play. He doesn't move from it. No matter what you tell him, no matter what you advise him, no matter what your opinion is, he will never change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)