Maurizio Sarri (107 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
One of the most embarrassing loss in a long time. Then Bonucci says we saw the real Juve in the second half and it wasn't even enough to draw level against LYON.
That has to be one of the lamest(yet cocky somehow) lines ever said in the history of post-match CL interviews, especially in the context of us being clear favorites.

Aug 12, 2015
I think we don't want to do that but before risking the chance going out CL and losing Scudetto, the management could sack Sarri right after this match (or after the match with Inter) and have Allegri as a caretaker to the end of the season. Allegri is not new to the team and is still on our payroll, he knows how to motivate the team who has stopped listening to Sarri.
It was never said that he lost the dressing room!

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If Sarri is not suitable for Juve, then we will never get a coach like Pep, he'd never come here.
Not a fan of Pep at all tbh but how can you say the guy who invented the ‘modern tiki-taka’ that most admirers as Sarri hisself tried to replicate and made a name for hisself from compare in terms of background, impact and mainly everything else to be precise?Players aside ofc.

And actually i’m more than convinced that with the exact same set of players in more or less any top league,team or context Guardiola would likely do better than Sarri.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll ask you another way, when you go to a classy event or party what would you think is more suitable to wear for example as your watch, the 50-100€ hublot replica 1:1 or be appropriate and wear the original Hublot worth 50-100k€ ?

That’s the way i see it when you say if Sarri isn’t suitable to Juve than Guardiola wouldn’t either, which makes no sense, you can’t compare an original to a replica man, it’s common sense! :grin:

Last edited:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This. It only makes you more susceptible to being dispossessed and counterattacked

Our off the ball is... well, there is almost none except from Ronaldo
I also think the same
Rabiot is dreadful for us

I thought before the match that we will play Matuidi - Pjanic - Bentancur in midfield. I'm quite surprise when i see Rabiot play

Move the Ball faster, Right Movement. Now i think it will be Matuidi - Bentancur - Ramsey onwards.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Zidane will be also available in the summer ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Are their any rumors that he could be sacked very soon??
Zidane will be one of my top 3 candidates for this position..
and if our midfield stays as it is - He could introduce himself to the game - Im pretty sure he`ll be better than most of our embarrassing midfielders...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Maybe this team just isn't capable of playing good football. The midfield definitely doesn't seem that good.

Get Simeone. He can help us return to solid, safe, boring Juventus football with results.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt and he still has time to turn this around but I'm not very hopeful.

The team has not improved at all and we do not even have a defined starting XI.

It doesn't help that the midfield is shit tho. I still believe we should be doing better.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Giaccherini: Juve play at a much slower tempo, they don’t do one or two-touch football, because there was a different quality of player at Napoli.The Bianconeri have players who can change a game, whereas at Napoli it was more of a team effort. Juve play for Ronaldo, so it’s Sarri who has to adapt and not vice-versa.”

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Giaccherini: Juve play at a much slower tempo, they don’t do one or two-touch football, because there was a different quality of player at Napoli.The Bianconeri have players who can change a game, whereas at Napoli it was more of a team effort. Juve play for Ronaldo, so it’s Sarri who has to adapt and not vice-versa.”
Forza Giacchi tactical mastermind :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)