Maurizio Sarri (309 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If we go out against Lyon then Sarri needs to be sacked for it.

I am against sacking coaches midseason but i have changed my mind here, if he loses to Inter and cannot turn the tie around against Lyon then kick him out he's beyond "not good enough for Juventus" and into "completely incompetent" level territory.

One thing from in particular from his comments stand out to me "I don’t know why, I cannot get the players to understand the importance of moving the ball quickly. " Getting the players to understand the importance of this is your entire fucking job and here you are admitting that you cannot do it and you do not know why or how to change that. IMO this guy is worse than Del Neri or Zaccheroni because Del Neri or Zacherroni and were struggling with mediocre players.

@Strickland @Afghan_juventus @Nedved96 @pavluska I present to you:

"Wednesday marked the very first time that Lyon have beaten Juventus in European competition having lost three of their previous four such encounters and managing just a single draw "

"not since November 2009 had the Biaconeri lost against French opposition in the Champions League, with the last such setback coming in a 2-0 defeat against Bordeaux in the group stages. "

It is also the first time the French outfit have come out on the winning side in a Champions League knock-out tie since February 2012, when they prevailed 1-0 over APOEL Nicosia. " :lol3:

"Juve are usually a potent attacking threat in European competition, but on Wednesday they failed to test the opposition goalkeeper for the first time in over five years. "

"Juventus have conceded in seven consecutive away games in all competitions, their longest such run without a clean sheet in a single season since May 2010, when they were scored upon for 18 straight matches. "
Much improved.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We can bring any coach we want, if Juve DO NOT bring the players the coach wants, it would be for nothing. Call me crazy, but i believe Sarri that he has a problem with our players' mentality and how they are slow in every aspect of their games. With exception to CR7, every single player in our team would rather pass the ball to Sczesny than try a through ball forward to Cuadrado or CR7. Our players lack football inteligence, they are all brawns and no brains and Sarri's ideas require players comoletely oposite of the ones we have.

Do you guys seriuosly believe that if we bring Pep tomorrow, can make Rabiot, Matuidi, Bentancur, Danilo and Alex Sandro better players? Do you really think that he can play a free flowing passing game with Bernardesci, Matuidi or Rabiot?

Please....
Please :lol:

We scored more goals, conceded far less, and played far more attractive football under our last manager for 4.5 seasons.

While our squad has issues, the biggest issue is this classless clown of a coach who can’t get his stubborn mule head out of his own ass and figure out how to get the best out of this team as currently constructed.

Allegri took a Pjanic-Khedira two man mid to a domestic double and CL final with fantastic performances along the way, smashing everyone we faced before the final. Sarri has Pjanic, Bentancur, Matuidi, Ramsey, Rabiot, Khedira available in the mid and gets dominated by Lyon, Hellas Verona, Napoli, and Milan.

Excuses for this shitshow are hilarious.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sarri: “In Italy there would have been two penalties for us.”
Is this a real quote? :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

The players are completely fine. It's a matter of team cohesion, tactics and training. All three are the responsibility of Sarri - who instead is busy blaming the players for not understanding his concepts.
:agree:

And out come the Sarri apologists... squad not good enough. Players not smart enough. We don’t have Sarriball players. Lol

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sarri throws the players under the bus and then cries about not getting two penalties. Lol

So a couple weeks ago Sarri says we need to go back to wearing our stripes to get more penalties in the league, and now he says we get penalties in Italy we don’t get in Europe.

Not sure if Sarri is Juve coach or Inter/Napoli fan. :sergio:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sarri throws the players under the bus and then cries about not getting two penalties. Lol

So a couple weeks ago Sarri says we need to go back to wearing our stripes to get more penalties in the league, and now he says we get penalties in Italy we don’t get in Europe.

Not sure if Sarri is Juve coach or Inter/Napoli fan. :sergio:
Sarriboyz defending Sarri by saying that he is taking the pressure off the players when he said that we compete with 10 to 12 teams in Europe.
Sarriboyz not knowing what to say when Sarri throws the players under the bus.

Sarriboyz, stand in line!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Guys what do you think, if we lose next game against inter, will Juve sack this amateur?
Agnelli recently said he was drinking coffee with Allegri and it was just friends talking.

But I think he is our back-up plan because he knows this club and players perfectly. He can jump right in.

Management isn't stupid. They saw after Supercoopa that things aren't going well with Sarri.

Aug 12, 2015
Agnelli recently said he was drinking coffee with Allegri and it was just friends talking.

But I think he is our back-up plan because he knows this club and players perfectly. He can jump right in.

Management isn't stupid. They saw after Supercoopa that things aren't going well with Sarri.

I´m not so sure, if they are wise and clever, they wouldn´t hire Sarri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 304)