out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
it's funny cuz even if allegri wins that match, you know it's going to be the same shitty football. same tactics and style.

like u said nothing will change. sack him now
Yea I don’t see the point in waiting now. The result in Monza says nothing about allegris competence if we win.
And his departure is inevitable by now, why delay?.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This is also Padoin's and Landucci's fault.

They nod at everything Allegri says all the time.

But they aren't those guys that will rub the truth in anyone's face.

For example, they need to say: What is De Sciglio doing on the filed anyway?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
thats a defeatist attitude. we have to hold this team to higher standard

the players here are much higher quality than sampadoria, salerentina, and fiorentina. there is no excuse to be outplayed by them. a new coach will allow a shift in this. at this point there can't be a "worse coach" how much worse than 2 wins in 8 matches can u get? even pirlo who u like to say was worse got the team out of CL group stages.
I was one of the people that wanted Pirlo to stay, remember. Because even then I said the players are just as much of a factor too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
landucci :rofl: he admittedly almost had a heart attack during that roma game, imagine him being the daily responsible for anything. it never happened for a reason

faank

Sep 27, 2008
Thinking that bringing in another coach would change much is wishful at best. The biggest issue by far is our players' quality and the lack of strategic approach in team building. We go for "deals" and we even think we are so fckin smart to get "good" players on the cheap. Then reality hits in. When's the last time we scouted a good young player that was a game changer? Our home grown players are absolute trash so we go for other teams' unwanted/problematic prospects. Napoli is getting Kvara while we go for a "deal" in 30 year old Kostic with no resell value. And the dude has no pace at all. In 2022 you buy a winger with no pace... Wtf are our scouts doing???

This is our biggest problem, we think we're awfully smart by getting these "deals" (Ramsey, Rabiot, Kostic, Arthur, Zakaria, Mckennie etc the list is superlong) but our player evaluation is trash. We're throwing shit at the wall and hoping it will stick. No plans, no strategy.

Once a new coach comes most will realize that this hasn't got that much to do with Sarri, Pirlo or Allegri. It's mostly the players' ability and the people in charge of constructing the roster. The current team with the injuries is midtable Serie A level. I do admit that Allegri is somewhat responsible for this but it's not always clear and I feel the blame he gets is disproportionate. People were crying to play 352 but when your outside options are Kostic Cuadrado DeSciglio and the rest... How do you want to play 352 without pace/proper wingbacks? You cannot really play Di Maria outside in a 352. Again, our squad is imbalanced, old, overpaid and mediocre.

Perhaps we could fight for the podium with another coach but expecting this shitshow to get much better with the same roster is utopistic.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
landucci :rofl: he admittedly almost had a heart attack during that roma game, imagine him being the daily responsible for anything. it never happened for a reason
Dude has been an assistant coach for a decade. He's happy where he is and there's nothing wrong with that. He didn't have a job when Allegri left and got one back because of Max. Like Dominic said above, they are the same manager.
(Remember Conte's assistants who were on the sidelines when he was banned? I remember the same folk going on about how good they were back then too. Those guys (the coaches) are no where to be found now)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Thinking that bringing in another coach would change much is wishful at best. The biggest issue by far is our players' quality and the lack of strategic approach in team building. We go for "deals" and we even think we are so fckin smart to get "good" players on the cheap. Then reality hits in. When's the last time we scouted a good young player that was a game changer? Our home grown players are absolute trash so we go for other teams' unwanted/problematic prospects. Napoli is getting Kvara while we go for a "deal" in 30 year old Kostic with no resell value. And the dude has no pace at all. In 2022 you buy a winger with no pace... Wtf are our scouts doing???

This is our biggest problem, we think we're awfully smart by getting these "deals" (Ramsey, Rabiot, Kostic, Arthur, Zakaria, Mckennie etc the list is superlong) but our player evaluation is trash. We're throwing shit at the wall and hoping it will stick. No plans, no strategy.

Once a new coach comes most will realize that this hasn't got that much to do with Sarri, Pirlo or Allegri. It's mostly the players' ability and the people in charge of constructing the roster. The current team with the injuries is midtable Serie A level. I do admit that Allegri is somewhat responsible for this but it's not always clear and I feel the blame he gets is disproportionate. People were crying to play 352 but when your outside options are Kostic Cuadrado DeSciglio and the rest... How do you want to play 352 without pace/proper wingbacks? You cannot really play Di Maria outside in a 352. Again, our squad is imbalanced, old, overpaid and mediocre.

Perhaps we could fight for the podium with another coach but expecting this shitshow to get much better with the same roster is utopistic.
fair enough but the coach is the most important person in any team and maybe even entire club.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010

Im sorry i dont buy players quality problem excuse when we cant even win against small teams. This team should at least compete for scudetto, cause on paper id rate our squad more than milan's

We are capable of playing good.. at least the first 15m... and ill only have the manager to blame for not able to keep it for more than 15m.

Other than the tactic, id also blame mentality.. how can the team have winning mentality when the coach keeps giving loser post match comments.

This is not "winning is the only thing that matters" mentality coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 128)

• Ali
  • reneu