out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I bet this guy also rated mercato 8/10 and fapped to BeanieBaby's Ferrari winning mentality. Now all muppets come out with the great wisdums.

Listen carefully I'm gonna only say this 500 times:

JJ is done as a top club until 2030

Yet with better coach it can still marinate in Top4 until the management at some point by accident rotates somebody capable into an important position (maybe in 2025, then squad building by 2028, CL run in 2030)
remember when dybala was made scapegoat for juve failing? then they all praised beaniebaby for getting pogba, paredes bremer. and how team looks good now.

it's funny how quickly they get exposed.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
that's my point. he knows what juve is (or at least used to be), he knows the issues, and if he were to take the job, he'd probably have some solutions in mind too. and i watched a few verona and marseille games with him, i always had the impression that his teams are a bit more than the sum of their players. guy also has some big dick aura, unlike either de zerbi or di francesco lol

anyway, if it's de zerbi then it's de zerbi. at least my expectations for this season won't change one bit.
I know, and I agree to an extent. I just added the point that he’s smart enough to not come back to this mess as a number 1 this time.

I watched those sides too, some of our current players would thrive in his system.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol: what’s that megabrowed pussy going to do? His decisions have put himself in a checkmate situation

Empty threats are a sign of a weak man who deserves and receives zero respect

- - - Updated - - -

he's a multilingual, german, french, english and italian
Agnelli doesn’t care if you speak Italian as long as you are Italian

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Real sacked Benitez and won UCL with Zidane same season, Chelsea sacked Lampard and Boas and won UCL with Tuchel and Di Mateo same season. imagine if Agnelli was in charge instead of Perez and Abramovich, probably Chelsea never won a UCL and Real never won 3 back to back UCLs becuase he has no balls to admit his mistake and sack a finished coach.
If I remember they were sacked between Nov and January. We should wait a few months before getting rid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tough man. He does deserve legend status for being the 3rd most successful couch in JJ history, but he also deserves rookie status for his abysmal and atrocious 2nd stint, where he has been one of the worst couches in living memory.

- - - Updated - - -

So he’s only gonna take drastic measures if we lose to Monza? Haven’t we seen enough?
Fails to win Bro. There's still hope. Let's pray for a 0-0 or a 1-1, another uninspiring tepid display of cowardice and dysfunctional ball. For selish reasons, I'm rooting for 0-0 and an ugly game, so that I don't miss any action while consuming copious amounts of alcohol and feasting on rib eye and jumbo shrimp.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Tough man. He does deserve legend status for being the 3rd most successful couch in JJ history, but he also deserves rookie status for his abysmal and atrocious 2nd stint, where he has been one of the worst couches in living memory.

- - - Updated - - -

Fails to win Bro. There's still hope. Let's pray for a 0-0 or a 1-1, another uninspiring tepid display of cowardice and dysfunctional ball. For selish reasons, I'm rooting for 0-0 and an ugly game, so that I don't miss any action while consuming copious amounts of alcohol and feasting on rib eye and jumbo shrimp.
I hate wishing us to lose but if it’s the only way to avoid long term damage with him, it’s better it happens now so we can still try to salvage the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 145)