out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
best players back? pogba was not even best player at man united lmao he was bench player.

chiesa's form under allegri looked questionable as well. he was playing RWB for him.

let's not pretend these two are messi and we are barca. they are ok players at best. can't hide behind blaming woj since he injured and dybala since he gone now
there is only one Messi so lets not compare any1 to him, but Chiesa and Pogba are WC players not an okay players. Okay player is maybe McKennie or Kostic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
seriously I think the players barely have faith in him atm and though there's no clear evidence but chances are that he has already lost the locker room.
It's meaningless to wait till Monza game. The mgmt should have sacked him by now but I guess they're just as clueless.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I really think Pogba is done at the level of being a consistent world class player and expect him to be very Dybala type level regarding form and injuries during the rest of his time here.

This is just my opinion but I think he'll keep on picking up niggling injuries here and there and won't be able to get a consistent run of games in a row.

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
So it’s back to “it’s the players” excuse again :lol:

I hope tuz never dies. This place can’t be replicated anywhere else.

Now back to the topic at hand, are people SERIOUSLY believing this squad isn’t quality enough to beat the likes of Salernitana and Sampdoria? You must be fucking insane.
This I never understand, just look at the players Benfica has: Joao Mario (an Inter’s reject), Neres (couldnt find a place in Ajax) and Rafa Silva (a 29 years old who never play anywhere outside Primeira Liga).... yet they ran circle around us like prime Barca at our home stadium

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
best players back? pogba was not even best player at man united lmao he was bench player.

chiesa's form under allegri looked questionable as well. he was playing RWB for him.

let's not pretend these two are messi and we are barca. they are ok players at best. can't hide behind blaming woj since he injured and dybala since he gone now
Who are the better players we have? At creating upfront

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Serious question.
Is sacking Allegri would really improve this team?
Would the new coach really solve every issues and bring the best of the mediocre players we have?
Should we just give him more time and wait for Pogba and Chiesa return to make fair assessment on him?
But most importantly would his replacement able to beat Barca 3 - 0 in the future? :euromax:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Serious question.
Would the new coach really solve every issues and bring the best of the mediocre players we have?
Should we just give him more time and wait for Pogba and Chiesa return to make fair assessment on him?
But most importantly would his replacement able to beat Barca 3 - 0 in the future? :euromax:
Depends on who the options are Zidane or tuchel or somebody unknown like italiano Or de zerbi?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
So....still not fired?

- - - Updated - - -

This I never understand, just look at the players Benfica has: Joao Mario (an Inter’s reject), Neres (couldnt find a place in Ajax) and Rafa Silva (a 29 years old who never play anywhere outside Primeira Liga).... yet they ran circle around us like prime Barca at our home stadium
Its called having a concept, a clear game plan, big balls, players who know what they are doing and a coach who knows exactly how to put this together.... Also, lets not forget the two most important things...we have a terrible fitness training and literally 50% of our starting line up is injured...

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Serious question.
is it really about beating Barcelona at this point?

isn’t beating Sampdoria and Benevento a bigger issue than whatever goes on at the European level?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Serious question.
It's a big maybe, there are circumstances to consider and alternatives, of course.
Perhaps a new voice is needed right now though. Just someone else, even someone that is a "poorer coach" by comparison would have greater impact atm just because he has another voice. Sometimes change is all that is needed. What needs to be considered then is the long-term effects. Is this the right voice next year too?
All in all, I want someone that has is own clear idea on how football should be played and is able to translate that and motivate it to staff members and players. But I've stated this for years and don't want to bore anyone with it anymore.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Imagine the lift if Zidane joins. The carnage, the class, the celebrations, the stature. I'll thank Allegri for failing to usher in Zizou. This suffering will all be worth it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Serious question.
We can all agree getting rid of Allegri won’t fix the deeper issues. We all know that.

But at the moment he IS hurting the team so we’ve left with no choice but let him go.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Allegri is the Arthur of management

Too expensive to terminate
Maybe that's his plan. He wants to retire from his profession. Two years with full salary but just beach and pina coladas. He really enjoyed that. He wants it back. He is doing everything he can to get sacked but his agent pushed a bit too hard on the salary and he become too expensive to terminate.
You live and learn Allegri, you live and learn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 33, Guests: 186)