out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
❌ #Allegri, still no meeting with the management following the loss against #Benfica.

⏳ The #Monza game will be an important test: in case of another stumble, they could evaluate the dismissal. As a potential replacement, #Juventus could consider #DeZerbi. ⚽️

[Rudy Galetti]
A game vs Monza won’t decide his career here. It’s not that a win Sunday makes him finish the season. A loss might change things though

The board is up for a difficult decision. Allegri won’t leave that’s for sure, and his contract is a serious issue if we fire him.

My biggest problem isn’t losing against Benfica without 5/6 starters. My problem is not having 5/6 starters so early this season. It’s a disgrace

Honestly at this point I don’t know what they should do. I really want a answer to all the injuries and I think that the board is obligated to do that towards the fans and shareholders.

Our mercato was good enough, not perfect obviously but some quality players arrived.

And for Max.. you can count the good games since his return on one hand. I don’t know what’s wrong with his approach. We’re concentrated for 20% of the game and shit ourself when things get difficult. Yet firing him makes me afraid of going in limbo once again with managerial changes although I have to admit he’d be fired at any other top club. We expected a lot more of Pirlo with no pre season and Sarri with the covid break.

I guess I’m fine with both outcomes. I just want improvements.

Agresti had a good point in his video today. Yesterday post match some journalist asked Allegri if he sees himself a part of the problem or a part of the solution. Allegri answered a part of the solution. Agresti started questioning if the players believe that aswel. We might be in a situation where he lost the locker room. And if his training regime both from the tactical as fitness (injuries) point of view is sloppy than that might be true.

What a mess

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm sure you have admitted defeat and admitted allegri out during either a match post or even this one ...
I was all for letting him start this season because of what he has accomplished here in the past. Even with the very poor performance last year. Just said he should be on a short leash. And nothing has changed. 1 win in 7 matches after that Sassuolo 3-0 opening day win. It’s pathetic and embarrassing and if the club won’t fire him he should resign.

Jun 16, 2020
landucci :rofl: he admittedly almost had a heart attack during that roma game, imagine him being the daily responsible for anything. it never happened for a reason
That 4-1 win or so against Sampdoria was our best game last year I think. It was with him. Or at least the most pleasant one to watch.

I remember him shouting the whole game things like ‘faster’ and ‘make the ball move’ as opposed to Allegri who continuously says ‘stay calm!!!’

It was just a Coppa game against Samp, but it was a noticeable difference during his in-game management for me.

Btw welcome back bruh

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So according to Football Italia we can’t sack him but we might get rid of his staff. Now lets assume that’s what’s gonna happen….

What the fuck is wrong with our management? If reports are true that there’s conflict between him and the players firing his staff is surely to make the guy even more pissed and add to the tension and toxic environment which is everything we don’t want. We got nothing to gain from that.

This club is really being dragged through the mud, isn’t it. What a president!

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So according to Football Italia we can’t sack him but we might get rid of his staff. Now lets assume that’s what’s gonna happen….

What the fuck is wrong with our management? If reports are true that there’s conflict between him and the players firing his staff is surely to make the guy even more pissed and add to the tension and toxic environment which is everything we don’t want. We got nothing to gain from that.

But but but it's the player.

Clearly we need to sign Candreva and Joao Mario then Max will yield results.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Honestly, if it improves our overall fitness and cuts down on the injuries it's worth it. We might start accidentally winning at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 164)