out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
What the fuck is happening with this club !!!

since 2017 and every decision is taking us backward

We changed everything , lost a lot and yet we are even worse ...

seems Marrota left a voodoo doll somewhere in the stadium ...

Pashing Allegri now is just useless , We pegged him to come and yet more backward ...

talking about another manager is non sense financially ... more money ..new players ...fuck

another year to waste .....Juve !!
This season depends on next CL game. Not advancing in CL is going to cost us a season of nothingness. Might as well use it to give someone else with clear ideas a chance to rebuild.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It all started when juve changed the logo and got rebranded. Juventus lost their identity - wanted to play "attractive" football.
Lo stile juve is gone.
Whos to blame? Agnelli, Nedved..
The problem wasn’t looking to play attractive football, that’s the norm any top club is expected to do. The problem was failing to pull it off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thing with De Zerbi is that he's probably gonna reject us as he was very outspoken about the super league, as if he'd want to associate himself with Agnelli and his super league plans, knowing De Zerbi he's a man of honour after turning down bologna because of Mihajlovic.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
keep blaming injuries why?

is juve only team suffering from injuries?

is chiesa and pogba returning suddenly going to make mckennie, de siglio and rabiot into footballers that can pass or hold the ball?

first you guys blamed ronaldo cuz he wouldnt track back and didnt fit formation. well he has been gone two seasons.

then u blamed dyala cuz u had to play a specific formation to get the best out of him...which we now playing funny enough. now he is gone.

so new excuse is "but he has so many injuries!" as if only juve gets injuries.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Logged in for the first time since we lost to Villarreal 0-3 just to vote. Cancelled my subscription since last season. Supported Allegri last season but know when to stop. Still waiting for the day Allegri is out. Not now but it's coming.
the right decision. i've also decided to stop buying juve merchandise since last season. i actually love the new logo and the clothing they've been putting out but refuse to support this club as is.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
If we´re that broke what about getting rid of Allegri and give it to Landucci for the rest of the season?

This club cannot afford ending up in EL, the ship is sinking and we have to roll the dice on something.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Logged in for the first time since we lost to Villarreal 0-3 just to vote. Cancelled my subscription since last season. Supported Allegri last season but know when to stop. Still waiting for the day Allegri is out. Not now but it's coming.
Why is it something to brag about? We are shit now, yes. But you dont support club only during good times.

- - - Updated - - -

If we´re that broke what about getting rid of Allegri and give it to Landucci for the rest of the season?

This club cannot afford ending up in EL, the ship is sinking and we have to roll the dice on something.
Landucci is in Allegri's team. Max goes, Landucci goes as well.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Really is odd how in 2 years he fell this far. Wonder what happened.
Writing was on the wall since his last tenure. The irony is that they sacked him for what they and most fans saw back then too.

It showed it the performance style (increasingly slowing tempo, more grinding our results, less fluidity) and eventually in the results. Many were happy with the increasing ugliness in our style thinking that the results will never dry out. Until they did.

Many blamed Ronaldo's effect when he was probably pulling us higher than our level (as he did in the come back against Atletico). People forget that this was the season we lost to United and Young Boys in the CL group stages and were horrible in a 2-0 loss to Atletico, only for Ronaldo's GOAT hatrick to save our face until the next round against Ajax.

Ofc even Ronaldo's own level suffered the most under Allegri, even more than under Pirlo despite finishing 4th and being a couple of years older.

You can see this in the data. Pretend you know nothing and you're looking at this data, which season would you say was Allegriball

15-30-1p6bz-7ykhi.png

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Thing with De Zerbi is that he's probably gonna reject us as he was very outspoken about the super league, as if he'd want to associate himself with Agnelli and his super league plans, knowing De Zerbi he's a man of honour after turning down bologna because of Mihajlovic.
Money talks, bs walks. Either way, our best bet if Max goes, would be someone like Mancini.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Why is it something to brag about? We are shit now, yes. But you dont support club only during good times.
That's literally become the norm everywhere I look. Not just Juve fans, other teams too. A competition who can brag the most how they didn't watch the game, how they like to change the channel to another game that's much better, who's gonna call everything shit and ask for coach's head the first, who's gonna make the most jokes and memes about the club's situation etc.

Somewhere along the road it became normal to do the above and anyone who even thinks of having hope or even stronger support during the tough times is a moron.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I don't brag. I tell the fact. To your comment of only support in good times, let me tell you this: I started supporting Juve in 1986 when Juve were a mess. If back then I could wait for Juve while Milan of Sacchi and Capello won pretty much everything from 1988 to 1994 then I have no problems waiting for Juve's come back in the near future. Ciao for now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's literally become the norm everywhere I look. Not just Juve fans, other teams too. A competition who can brag the most how they didn't watch the game, how they like to change the channel to another game that's much better, who's gonna call everything shit and ask for coach's head the first, who's gonna make the most jokes and memes about the club's situation etc.

Somewhere along the road it became normal to do the above and anyone who even thinks of having hope or even stronger support during the tough times is a moron.
Ik its been like that recently. But its disgraceful and should be called out. You can dis the coach, you dont need to agree with our policy but the club has existed for more than 100 years, we have been through much worse periods so if someone cancels subscription after few poor season, I hope he stays away when we actually become good again. Which we will, maybe not this year, maybe it ll take a few years, but this is JUVENTUS and we will be back. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Writing was on the wall since his last tenure. The irony is that they sacked him for what they and most fans saw back then too.

It showed it the performance style (increasingly slowing tempo, more grinding our results, less fluidity) and eventually in the results. Many were happy with the increasing ugliness in our style thinking that the results will never dry out. Until they did.

Many blamed Ronaldo's effect when he was probably pulling us higher than our level (as he did in the come back against Atletico). People forget that this was the season we lost to United and Young Boys in the CL group stages and were horrible in a 2-0 loss to Atletico, only for Ronaldo's GOAT hatrick to save our face until the next round against Ajax.

Ofc even Ronaldo's own level suffered the most under Allegri, even more than under Pirlo despite finishing 4th and being a couple of years older.

You can see this in the data. Pretend you know nothing and you're looking at this data, which season would you say was Allegriball

15-30-1p6bz-7ykhi.png
You watch highlights, your words. So your opinion is invalid.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Ik its been like that recently. But its disgraceful and should be called out. You can dis the coach, you dont need to agree with our policy but the club has existed for more than 100 years, we have been through much worse periods so if someone cancels subscription after few poor season, I hope he stays away when we actually become good again. Which we will, maybe not this year, maybe it ll take a few years, but this is JUVENTUS and we will be back. ;)
Yeah it's bad, but I can also understand why someone can give up easier. You grow up, get older, look at life differently. I remember during Ranieri and Del Neri years I couldn't wait for games, I was a teenager, I'd cry for any reason that stopped me from watching the games, nothing else existed.

Now with two kids and a family I just stare into a blank space lol

Didn't go to bed until 2:30 last night and I hate myself for it. It's like a drug, sometimes I wish someone could men-in-black me and erase my memory of football ever existing :lol:

I want that good feeling after our games back so bad man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 113)