out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
My biggest problem isn’t losing against Benfica without 5/6 starters. My problem is not having 5/6 starters so early this season. It’s a disgrace

Agresti had a good point in his video today. Yesterday post match some journalist asked Allegri if he sees himself a part of the problem or a part of the solution. Allegri answered a part of the solution. Agresti started questioning if the players believe that aswel. We might be in a situation where he lost the locker room. And if his training regime both from the tactical as fitness (injuries) point of view is sloppy than that might be true.

What a mess
Yeah our injury situation is a complete disaster. I think a mix of Allegri, management, and just bad luck are to blame for it.

Management has shown a dangerously high risk appetite when it comes to injury-prone players. Not only do they consistently choose to gamble on "market opportunities" like Pogba, Ramsey, and Khedira every year, but they will give them long-term contracts on huge wages. They don't seem to consider the reason these "opportunities" are presenting themselves in the first place. Pogba was injured in the first half of the first preseason game FFS. They re-sign players like De Sciglio and Bonucci who are virtually guaranteed to miss double-digit games every season (and don't even perform well when they are fit).

And Allegri's training methods/intensity are causing more injuries. De Ligt even came out and trashed Allegri's training after he left. Allegri used the "we're playing too many games" excuse last night, but fails to mention every other club is in the same boat and aren't struggling with injuries like we are.

Did you know Benfica have played 4 games more than us so far this season, yet they only have 3 injuries, who are coincidentally all CBs, which meant they started an 18 year old Antonio Silva there last night who had no problem locking down Vlahovic. Never in a million years would that happen at Juventus.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
2 victories in the last 12 games and he still isn’t sacked.. what a meme club.
Grandpa, I was reading up on Juventus history and saw that Juve went trophyless for almost a decade, which started with Allegri’s second stint at the club. Did they really keep him for four years, even after they didn’t qualify for the CL two years in a row??

Well yes Johnny, Allegri had a 4 year contract which was unable to be terminated. But we were able to beat Barca 3-0 years before.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
What the fuck is happening with this club !!!

since 2017 and every decision is taking us backward

We changed everything , lost a lot and yet we are even worse ...

seems Marrota left a voodoo doll somewhere in the stadium ...

Pashing Allegri now is just useless , We pegged him to come and yet more backward ...

talking about another manager is non sense financially ... more money ..new players ...fuck

another year to waste .....Juve !!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Pashing Allegri now is just useless , We pegged him to come and yet more backward ...

talking about another manager is non sense financially ... more money ..new players ...fuck

Yeah marotta's voodoo doll was a fat contract for khedira, matuidi and higuain

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

The Ronaldo signing, combined with the Sarri hire a year later (followed by Pirlo), and Covid destroyed this club’s finances.

After 17-18 season, the 95 pt domestic double, and CL qf loss to Madrid on a last second penalty, we needed to start renewing the squad transitioning into a younger squad. That should have been the last hurrah of that team. Instead we bought Ronaldo, renewed a couple older players that shouldn’t have been renewed, and started our disastrous mini-galacticos era that failed miserably, getting worse results every single season since. Culminating with a second Allegri tenure that has been an abject failure. One disastrous decision after another for Juve since summer 2018.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
De Zerbi is Italian, somewhat progressive, and would be relatively cheap. Probably best case scenario if they can Allegri.

btw I don’t think Tuchel is a great fit for this specific roster.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don't know what they are waiting for. When has a manager ever come back from this after everything got this toxic, results & performances became this shit and for this long? Whats the probability that he suddenly turns this around to a successful season?

Its Zero so sack the dinosaur already and pay him what he is owed, not his fault you're idiots and gave him a fat contract for 5 years when the guy has been unemployed for the years prior.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't know what they are waiting for. When has a manager ever come back from this after everything got this toxic, results & performances became this shit and for this long? Whats the probability that he suddenly turns this around to a successful season?

Its Zero so sack the dinosaur already and pay him what he is owed, not his fault you're idiots and gave him a fat contract for 5 years when the guy has been unemployed for the years prior.
they probably still think it can turn around once they get their most valuable players back from injury. It’s not 100% on Allegri tbf. Like I don’t believe everything would be solved if they fired him. But I’d say the percentage is high enough where a sacking would be justified. If they drop points to Monza there can’t be even be a discussion, he can find his own transportation back to Turin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 39, Guests: 167)