out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
It's not about his nationality ffs, Bonucci is better that's why he played. He should move the fuck on.
Any one can judge his performance, but being racist because he is Arab ... this is not acceptable from some few human think they are modern ...

If he is black or Jewish i don’t think he will recive the same hate....

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
why you express your opinion bro ... you are not allowed ...you are not allowed to even tell how you feel about it ...you are count as nothing .... because you are Arab because you are Moroccan ...

Good luck bro wherever you go ...kardishim
lol fuck him demands to leave mid season and then begins dumping on the club. Any player would get this hate.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Yeah some disgusting low-key racism going on from Post Ironic and Gordo. They rule this place though and set the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

lol fuck him demands to leave mid season and then begins dumping on the club. Any player would get this hate.
It's hard to know what was going on really. It was a bit remarkable what happened to Benatia, if we like him or not. And remember it is very rare that a player goes to the reporters, it's always the other way around.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I still don’t understand the Benatia situation. I don’t think it has anything to do with racism. I believe that he wanted to be a starter while Allegri didn’t consider him as important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah some disgusting low-key racism going on from Post Ironic and Gordo. They rule this place though and set the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

It's hard to know what was going on really. It was a bit remarkable what happened to Benatia, if we like him or not. And remember it is very rare that a player goes to the reporters, it's always the other way around.
Take your candy ass back to tumblr

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Allegri says Ronaldo won't be risked tomorrow but instead preserved for the 2nd leg. A number of players who have been playing a lot recently will be rested as well but he'll still field a competitive line-up. My expectation is that Kean, Dybala, Costa, Khedira, Spinazzola, etc will all play with the likes of Bernardeschi, Ronaldo & Mandzukic rested.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
why you express your opinion bro ... you are not allowed ...you are not allowed to even tell how you feel about it ...you are count as nothing .... because you are Arab because you are Moroccan ...

Good luck bro wherever you go ...kardishim
Any one can judge his performance, but being racist because he is Arab ... this is not acceptable from some few human think they are modern ...

If he is black or Jewish i don’t think he will recive the same hate....
Oh my...

what happened to him that is remarkable?
The remarkable thing is that we signed in the first place :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Post Ironic ...is a racist from Uzbekistan ... I think he hates Arab and Moroccan .... I can understand this ... as a lot of his female nationality working as prostitutes in some Arab country ...may be this hurts his feeling ....maybe his sister or wife do it their too

I wish we just cheer on this team without those kind of issues , but this Uzbek cancer keep opening his mouth and no body do something to this ..

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Post Ironic ...is a racist from Uzbekistan ... I think he hates Arab and Moroccan .... I can understand this ... as a lot of his female nationality working as prostitutes in some Arab country ...may be this hurts his feeling ....

I wish we just cheer on this team without those kind of issues , but this Uzbek cancer keep opening his mouth and no body do something to this ..
Even worse he has a man bun and hipster beanie

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Even worse he has a man bun and hipster beanie
Far worse, I’m a plaid-wearing lumberjack.

In Uzbekistan, :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently thinking Benatia is a turd makes one racist against all Moroccans and Arabs. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Post Ironic ...is a racist from Uzbekistan ... I think he hates Arab and Moroccan .... I can understand this ... as a lot of his female nationality working as prostitutes in some Arab country ...may be this hurts his feeling ....maybe his sister or wife do it their too

Cry a little more, princess.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm racist against arabs but Benatia still better than Bonucci

see, there is no correlation between attitude towards Benatia and being a racist
I have no issues with Benatia on the pitch. He was a good CB both at Roma and here.

However, off the pitch the guy is a whiny turd who’d rather run crying to a 5th rate shit league than fight for a spot at one of the top clubs in football. It was good riddance.

Only issue was not replacing him better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 636)