out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've stopped worrying about this. It's something that cannot change until at least the start of next season after the mercato, so it's better to not even focus on it anymore.
meh I see your point but it is worth discussing because it involves one of our most talented and high dollar value players.

You could say the same about many things not being changeable until x date but Dybala's place in the team is very significant and interesting to debate too.

and its not as if nothing can be done about. We could, dare i say it, #DybalaCF

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
meh I see your point but it is worth discussing because it involves one of our most talented and high dollar value players.

You could say the same about many things not being changeable until x date but Dybala's place in the team is very significant and interesting to debate too.
This is true. It's just my view of things and imo the sources of most of the complaints people have of us lately.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
and its not as if nothing can be done about. We could, dare i say it, #DybalaCF
Even if we do that, we'd still need players with the ability to bring the ball forward. I keep blaming the midfield, but lets also remember that Cuadrado and Douglas Costa have been out for pretty much the entire season. Perhaps DC is a lost cause at this point, but maybe things will improve with Cuadrado coming back.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Typo meant to write "Muslim Word"

- - - Updated - - -

Laugh all you want but its the truth.
Who supported the Afghan Jihad again Afghan Communists (The West, Israel, and Muslocuck nations) who supported Revolution in Iran (west) who supports Daesh in Afghanistan (the US) Who supports Islamist Rebels and ISIS in Syria (West and Israel) Who supported Islamist rebels against Gaddafi (West) Who created Deobandist school of thought (British) who supported Ikhwanis against Gamal Nasser against (West).
:rofl:

Mental illness.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Them locations were a bastion of 21st century political and social values until the damn jews came along
Afghanistan was the most progressive of all. After they kicked out the Russians I heard the Taliban were the original SJWs. When us western imperialists invaded after 9/11 the SJW movement spread like a rash straight from Talibanistanis straight back to west and infected our youth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 64, Guests: 504)