out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Post Ironic ...is a racist from Uzbekistan ... I think he hates Arab and Moroccan .... I can understand this ... as a lot of his female nationality working as prostitutes in some Arab country ...may be this hurts his feeling ....maybe his sister or wife do it their too

I wish we just cheer on this team without those kind of issues , but this Uzbek cancer keep opening his mouth and no body do something to this ..
Why do Arab men constantly feel the need to fuck white/Slavic hookers? Do they find their native women THAT repulsive and disgusting?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I suppose it's because they are quicker to unwrap.
I just find it hilarious how they try to insult Russians/Slavs for having women working as whores in Arab nations...and they brag about fucking them. People who have to resort to the use of brothels or hookers on the street are usually seen as desperate pathetic losers, who can’t attract women because of their lack of hygiene/intelligence/good looks in most places.

Oh and Arab women aren’t really in high demand in other nations around the world when it comes to prostitutes :lol3:

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I just find it hilarious how they try to insult Russians/Slavs for having women work as whores in Arab nations...and they brag about fucking them. People who have to resort to the use of brothels or hookers on the street are usually seen as desperate pathetic losers, who can’t attract women because of their lack of hygiene/intelligence/good looks in most places.

Oh and Arab women aren’t really in high demand in other nations around the world when it comes to prostitutes :lol3:
In my experience many arab men are absolute man children so im not surprised they are big into hookers and sex slaves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 395)