out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't help but feel that playing your third string players (really we're not even talking reserves here) in a possible title decider is arrogant.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I can't help but feel that playing your third string players (really we're not even talking reserves here) in a possible title decider is arrogant.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Who cares if it's good for our youngest players :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

We have a serious problem dealing with high pressure. Even small clubs like Genoa or Spal can pin us back easily.
I don't think it's pinning back like you see with other teams.
We just sit back when defending when even playing against small clubs - which could be a serious problem aswell..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Meaningless game. The real deal is on Tuesday. I was hoping he would intruduce even more youngsters today.
meaningless game. nothing to lose. One shot on target by Kean.
There is a serious problem with our offensive play. Which is inexistent. No matter who no matter what.
this was meaningless but I seriously hope we manage something in Europe

Jan 22, 2016
Meaningless game. The real deal is on Tuesday. I was hoping he would intruduce even more youngsters today.
Not talking these games only. We saw it in important matches too.
Something is wrong about our bulid up play.

Off the ball movements are nonexistent. When one of our player has the ball other players keeps staying stand still and don't provide enough options for the passer, so we easily get disposed of the ball.

Hopefully we don't see the same ugly performance against Ajax

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Off the ball movements are nonexistent. When one of our player has the ball other players keeps staying stand still and don't provide enough options for the passer, so we easily get disposed of the ball.

our game is ball for someone - cross in the penalty area - wait and pray for something to happen. Finish.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri: 'Evaluating strikers for Ajax'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri is not concerned by the 2-1 Juventus defeat to SPAL, but hints Moise Kean and Paulo Dybala are in contention to start against Ajax.
The Bianconeri needed only a point today in order to mathematically secure their eighth consecutive Scudetto, but after Kean had opened the scoring, Kevin Bonifazi and Sergio Floccari turned it around.
“We had a lot of young players and they did well, but above all the second goal showed a lack of experience,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.
“We reacted well in the second half, but couldn’t get the game back on track. Paolo Gozzi had a good game, including after Andrea Barzagli went off. Grigoris Kastanos was struggling a little in the role of mezz’ala, while Hans Nicolussi and Stephy Mavididi did well.
“I needed to see the conditions of Juan Cuadrado, who is unfortunately off the Champions League squad list, and also Dybala, whose fitness levels weren’t at their best. The more he plays, the better shape he gets into. He rediscovered some enthusiasm today and it wasn’t easy for him psychologically of late to have only 20 minutes or so and then get hurt again.
“At a big club, you must fight every day to earn your space in the team and I am very happy with what he did today. It’s a good sign for Tuesday, as we must be ready and prepare for the potential of extra time too.”
It was the sixth consecutive game for club and country on target for 19-year-old Kean, so was the fact he was substituted early be considered a clue ahead of Tuesday’s Champions League quarter-final with Ajax.
“Kean was feeling a little tired, so I preferred to take him off. When he starts moving wide and doesn’t attack the goal as much, it means it’s time to get him off the field.
“He has different characteristics to Mario Mandzukic, but obviously having him in this shape is important and I’ll evaluate what to do on Tuesday.

Dybala moved well and had a good game :lol:, so there are certainly positive responses going towards Tuesday. Blaise Matuidi is certainly available, as he just had cramp. Douglas Costa we’ll see, they tell me Emre Can is doing far better, while we’ll test Giorgio Chiellini in training tomorrow morning.
“Chiellini was fine after Cagliari, despite getting a knock, but his calf muscles do cause problems every now and then, so we have to be careful.”
Juventus could still win the Scudetto this weekend, if Napoli fail to beat bottom of the table Chievo at the Bentegodi tomorrow.
“It would’ve been easy to field the first choice XI today and get the Scudetto, but we’ve had such a remarkable run of results this season that it was more important to focus on the Champions League game coming up.
“The key to Juventus winning the Scudetto is that we do well in the head-to-head clashes, but above all bring home the points everywhere else.
“You usually win the Scudetto with 84-86 points, but last term Napoli had 91 – a club record – and still finished second, so our performance that season was extraordinary.”

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

Allegri's tactics and our almost nonexistent technical skill in midfield bar Pjanic are the two obvious reasons. Our playstyle has very strongly relied on individual performances of certain players instead of real chemistry between teammates. Allegri has been adamant on keeping hold of the 4-3-3 despite us having sub-par mids and has been forced to play average players like Bentancur, Khedira and De Shitlio in key games. Usually these games have been settled in the latter minutes of the game by subs or simply by the actions of Pjanic, Cancelo and Ronaldo.

We should obviously switch formations to a 4-2-3-1 or a 3-4-3 but due to the fact that we have been scraping results it won't happen. We'll keep playing like this unless we get a streak of bad results, and that won't happen either since we have so many world beaters that can change the results by themselves and due to the overall shit level of Serie A. However we won't fulfill our real potential of winning the CL or all titles possible with this playstyle.

I'm not whining by the way, just saying things how I see them. We have the players and the potential to be the best team on earth right now, but we don't utilize that potential correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 230)