out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Playing set pieces vs defending set pieces, some teams can one of these two, we can't do any.

Playing counter attacks vs defending counter attacks, some teams can one of these two, we can't do any.
Absolutely.

The alarm bells are ringing loudly. This summer made it clear the CL was the goal. Now we go out in knockouts so unfortunately this falls entirely on the coach.

I can’t be convinced that with this group of players we can’t be doing more than we are.

Need a coach that can get something more than what we have been getting from players like Sandro and Dybala. Talented players but complete duds this year.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I've never seen any other coach than Juve's who wouldn't play his best XI, no matter the form or opponent.

Simeone played Koke and Costa who have just come back from injury? Why? Because it's a big occassion calling for big players. Form is irrelevant.

No, pussy-ass Serie A smart-asses have to rotate.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What’s crazy is we destroyed them in possession but lost 2-0.
shouldn't come as a surprise though. atleti beat barcelona a couple of times, and i bet the possession was around 80-20 on some occasions.

possession means NOTHING against atletico. they won't need the ball for the whole match, only for instances. they'll stop you with physical presence and with very tight spaces. it is probably the most compact team of the last decade. you either beat them with speed or with individual brilliance, like berna's shot could have been near the end of the match.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
shouldn't come as a surprise though. atleti beat barcelona a couple of times, and i bet the possession was around 80-20 on some occasions.

possession means NOTHING against atletico. they won't need the ball for the whole match, only for instances. they'll stop you with physical presence and with very tight spaces. it is probably the most compact team of the last decade. you either beat them with speed or with individual brilliance, like berna's shot could have been near the end of the match.
Exactly, possession against them can mean very little as they just allow you to have the ball while they defend like a fortress.

To get the result at home we’ll have to open up and attack, I believe we might be able to get those 2 goals but man they’re gonna have a fun time on counterattacks toying with our leaking defense. We have an extremely difficult match in our hands.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Its just pathetic if we lost after at least trying to play and got a goal we be in much better postion but playing for a o-o- in first game away from home and not even looking for the away goal is just such a small minded mentality from the manager and flat out dumb. They were there for the taking would have at least got one goal yesterday with cancelo starting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its just pathetic if we lost after at least trying to play and got a goal we be in much better postion but playing for a o-o- in first game away from home and not even looking for the away goal is just such a small minded mentality from the manager and flat out dumb. They were there for the taking would have at least got one goal yesterday with cancelo starting.
Yup.

I would not trash Allegri at all if we went 0-2 (which lets be honest, is not an alien result out of home in a tight CL game)....... but trying till the 90 min, with chances created and galore of shoots and posts and goalkeeper saves..... just being denied by a dubious PK and another goal. This shit CAN happen...and i would gadly say "We got defeated but we tried and played our game"

But no.... thats not what happened yesterday. We got manhandled like the pussies we are,

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think his ass needs saving. Agnelli and Paratici are fully behind him, he was their personal choice when Conte left. He decides whether he stays or goes.
Which shouldn't be the case IMHO. If he fails, again, in the CL with Ronaldo in the team @ the first knockout hurdle and playing this brand of shit football (after being crushed by Atalanta in the Coppa) another Serie A title will not suffice. He should kindly fuck off and let someone else with more balls take this team in a new direction.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Which shouldn't be the case IMHO. If he fails, again, in the CL with Ronaldo in the team @ the first knockout hurdle and playing this brand of shit football (after being crushed by Atalanta in the Coppa) another Serie A title will not suffice. He should kindly fuck off and let someone else with more balls take this team in a new direction.
While I don't like to point fingers I see myself this season blaming Allegri. He has been different that previous seasons, he has used on formation the entire time and his rotation was not to create harmony in different setups, it was just to fill the positions he needs in this same formation. But at the same time, it is not entirely his fault. While it is the management, for the first time in years, didn't do an overhaul in the summer, they still failed to provide a midfield that is worthy of the team and attacking line. Add to that instead of strengthening in the winter when the weaknesses were getting exposed they go and sell Benatia.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When you have the best player in the History of the game with the scoring record that he has against AM and when you let Simeone make his 3 subs and YOUR RESPONSE is Emre Can...you clearly were playing for the return tie and a 0-0 result.

Disgusting.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I don't think his ass needs saving. Agnelli and Paratici are fully behind him, he was their personal choice when Conte left. He decides whether he stays or goes.
You believe they will still back him after going out in leg of 16? His fate is sealed, if we go out against Atlético.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You believe they will still back him after going out in leg of 16? His fate is sealed, if we go out against Atlético.
Luckily for us, Agnelli and co. will have no other option but to sack him at the end of the season most likely.

The pressure will be too much, and there is too much involved (including the ronaldo buy) to back up a debacle of this magnitude once again.

He is done. He wil have to win the cup or go out in big fashion to save his job from this shitshow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)