out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I hope this is the time for one of his traditional formation/tactics changes he does every year when things are not going well. My vote is for 3-4-3 or 4-4-2/4-2-3-1. I understand we get outnumbered in midfield with 2 MFs but having 3 guys like last night can really hurt more than it helps. Have Mario and Berna come back and sacrifice defensively like Cuadrado and Mario did 2 years ago. We need a jolt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I mean, you can’t deny that our midfield recruitment has been abysmal.

How much that is down to Allegri is anyone’s guess.
Im not, i mean the other thing, that we only sign physical mids.

It was mostly subpar, but summer 2018 was the dagger. We should have replaced Sami with a top mid and signed someone younger with more potential instead of useless Can. Then we would most likely be just fine right now

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Im not, i mean the other thing, that we only sign physical mids.

It was mostly subpar, but summer 2018 was the dagger. We should have replaced Sami with a top mid and signed someone younger with more potential instead of useless Can. Then we would most likely be just fine right now
So these are Marotta faliures add to that Allegri not willing to change formation and there is the explanation of our issues

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When you have the best player in the History of the game with the scoring record that he has against AM and when you let Simeone make his 3 subs and YOUR RESPONSE is Emre Can...you clearly were playing for the return tie and a 0-0 result.

Disgusting.
It's not as if with the same manager in question playing for the 0-0 in at several occasions failed. The only annoying thing about it is that it has happened too many times before that I lost count. Yet he does the same. And yet there are people defending him.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It's not as if with the same manager in question playing for the 0-0 in at several occasions failed. The only annoying thing about it is that it has happened too many times before that I lost count. Yet he does the same. And yet there are people defending him.
He failed against napoli last season at home the same way.Played for 0 0 and lost . It is the closest example.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Make juventus great again:

Chezknee

Cancelo - bonucci - chiello - spina

Can - pjanic - matuidi

Berna - Dybala - ronaldo

Or

Chezknee

Rugani - bonucci - chiellini

Cancelo - Can - pjanic - berna - spina

Dybala - ronaldo

Alex sandro dropped, berna starting and dybala CF = winning

Oh and i never want to see khedira and matuidi as two of the three starting CMs ever again

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
How? Clearly ronaldo and dybala are unbenchable and playing the trio doesnt work so what do you suggest?

- - - Updated - - -

Im tired of ppl thinking that is what we employ
We do that in important CL games. The fact that Max chose MDS over Cancelo proves it

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it almost seems like Max didn't study Atlético at all. Simeone on the other hand did.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Make juventus great again:

Chezknee

Cancelo - bonucci - chiello - spina

Can - pjanic - matuidi

Berna - Dybala - ronaldo

Or

Chezknee

Rugani - bonucci - chiellini

Cancelo - Can - pjanic - berna - spina

Dybala - ronaldo

Alex sandro dropped, berna starting and dybala CF = winning

Oh and i never want to see khedira and matuidi as two of the three starting CMs ever again
But you want Can Bro? He's a piece of shit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But you want Can Bro? He's a piece of shit.
While i agree he has been poor i want to see him again due to a mixture of believing he can do better as well as lack of other options at CM.

Matuidi is good but offers nothing at all beyond running, khedira is awful, bentancur raw and inconsistent, pjanic cemented into regista role might as well give Can some starts at RCM.

He is / should probably be our most complete CM in terms of having strength, stamina, a good tackle and also ability with the ball at his feet.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I think Max is going around in cricles, he has been in the same spot a year ago already, when he was saved by a miracle (miracle=dybala) against Tottenham. I still gave him full support after that tie, simply because he won it and you don't doubt winners unless you're retarded like Hydde. But if you strip the 'Italien dirty win' of the 'win' then there is nothing left anymore to build on. He must leave, he will never change.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
I think Max is going around in cricles, he has been in the same spot a year ago already, when he was saved by a miracle (miracle=dybala) against Tottenham. I still gave him full support after that tie, simply because he won it and you don't doubt winners unless you're retarded like Hydde. But if you strip the 'Italien dirty win' of the 'win' then there is nothing left anymore to build on. He must leave, he will never change.
Where's your compatriot GAiDEViL?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol, you call me retarded for saying the very same truth, but a year ago.

He won it by sheer luck, or a miracle like you call it...but im the retarded one. Eat a humble pie son.

Ad hominems always win arguments it seems.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Lol, you call me retarded for saying the very same truth, but a year ago.

He won it by sheer luck, or a miracle like you call it...but im the retarded one. Eat a humble pie son.

Ad hominems always win arguments it seems.
I mean, I've been having my doubts for a while as well but felt like Max had earned the benefit of the doubt.

But now it's very clear that he doesn't learn from his mistakes and is stubborn af.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 216)