Martin Cáceres (13 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Love Martin, but this is pure stupidity. Should have his license taken away for a very long time.

Very glad he's alright, but as others have mentioned, this probably seals his exit.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I heard he said "no ingles" when the local police questioned him
i will never forget his court date i had once in downtown chicago, it was 9 am, the first guy to appear in front of the judge was this mexican dude who had no driver's license, no insurance, caught speeding with open container driving alone, when confronted by the judge the dude stoiclly answered 'senor i got kids in mexico to feed' that was his defense and boy did it work, he got away with all that shit with a 50 dollar fine

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
i will never forget his court date i had once in downtown chicago, it was 9 am, the first guy to appear in front of the judge was this mexican dude who had no driver's license, no insurance, caught speeding with open container driving alone, when confronted by the judge the dude stoiclly answered 'senor i got kids in mexico to feed' that was his defense and boy did it work, he got away with all that shit with a 50 dollar fine
Nice story, Trump.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)