Martin Cáceres (12 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Or it's just as simple as not tolerating such behavior regardless of the parent industry.

PR goes a very long way and does impact the bottom line.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If you are in a car accident as bad as his last one, I would figure I never would want to experience that again. Then do this?! More importantly also, I doubt it is the first time he DUI but this time something really happened. He obviously didn't learn anything from his prior experience, which makes me question either his intelligence or his mental state. If he is depressed then the club really needs to help him. If he is just stupid - sell his ass. Can't believe I used to really like this guy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vrsarko in january :ID::tuttosport:
This dude, no one will ever spell his name right two times in a row.

- - - Updated - - -

Reading the Allegri interview before Sevilla was sad, "Im not confused [about tactics], I just dont have a RB"..
What sad about it? We have two RBs in CL list and both arent available tonight, one is sick and the other is suspended for serious DUI accident.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What sad about it? We have two RBs in CL list and both arent available tonight, one is sick and the other is suspended for serious DUI accident.
Everything is sad about it, we're in our biggest slump since Drawentus in Contes first year and our only healthy RB two nights before a crucial game fucks up so bad the club has no other choice than to freeze him out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)