Mafia 2018! (22 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I ask everyone to read my post again, I need you to be critical and play devil advocate trying to defend Maddy or klin from the arguments I'm making here.

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43606-Mafia-2018!?p=5763058&viewfull=1#post5763058

TL:DR version: No way in hell two of the most active and divisive players in the game won't directly respond to one another. It's just Not possible in a game of mafia unless they are both G's. Again I'm looking at the veteran players that are left to back me up here, It's just virtually impossible.

Alternatively if any one, and I mean anyone including pitbull/maddy/klin, can make a case stronger then mine on any other player please do it as soon as possible. Also please take into consideration that if I'm right we get two G's so even if you have legitimate doubts it is still worth the risk IMO to some extante, otherwise we will be in the same position tomorrow even if we get a G today
I'll give you one criticism, which is also why I am slightly suspiscious of you trying to play us.

You ahve given us one stat about intermessaging between 2 players and thats it, no context etc

Its like Badass saying oh look khedira only completed 30 passes this game he is so sht

That kind of cherry picking stats annoys the sht out of me...how many passes does he usually complete per game? how many did the other B2B player do? How many did the opposition player do? How many does marchisio do when he is in the same position?

Its something in general i hate about the posts in this forum

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I dont take for granted that the Gs recruited already, thats why the jailer needs to vote before, not after the jail time.

The light is simple - jailer plan gives all Cs an opportunity to be on the same side, that was chosen by a confirmed C (as much as its possible to confirm anything). Without it, there's literallly no chance the Cs are voting unitedly, which means a G is not getting lynched, which means game over tonight or tomorrow at latest.

Voting patterns is pure crap at this point, Gs can manipulate with these just as well as Cs and unlike C, they're certain. Look at the votes at this point - they're so divided, we're 100% sure to lynch a C
You basically just want to take the decision out of the hands of every single C in the game, including C's with much more experience then you or whoever the jailer might be and give it to a random player.

I don't know about the rest of the players here but I would much rather play the game and take our chances at figuring this out. So much for trust I guess. You better start making sense or there is no point trying to argue with you.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
It’s pretty odd especially since Klin has been vocal to others who accused him of being a G.

Anyway, I’ve had my suspicions since yesterday about Klin but we’ll see what happens before 10 pm.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I'll give you one criticism, which is also why I am slightly suspiscious of you trying to play us.

You ahve given us one stat about intermessaging between 2 players and thats it, no context etc

Its like Badass saying oh look khedira only completed 30 passes this game he is so sht

That kind of cherry picking stats annoys the sht out of me...how many passes does he usually complete per game? how many did the other B2B player do? How many did the opposition player do? How many does marchisio do when he is in the same position?

Its something in general i hate about the posts in this forum
Sorry, I know you are a new player and have a lot to learn but you are out of your depth. This is not a cherry picked stat :lol:.

It's one of the most classical mistakes G's can do in a game. A free tip for your next one

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You basically just want to take the decision out of the hands every single C out of the game, including C's with much more experience then you or whoever the jailer might be and give it to a random player.

I don't know about the rest of the players here but I would much rather play the game and take our chances at figuring this out. So much for trust I guess. You better start making sense or there is no point trying to argue with you.
Even if you are a C, you wont convince every non-experienced C out there to vote exactly like you do, Gs will convince at least one and that is all they need.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Even if you are a C, you wont convince every non-experienced C out there to vote exactly like you do, Gs will convince at least one and that is all they need.
Then how bout that: 5 experienced players left, Radekas, ALC, Klin, Maddy and me. If we can agree on a vote with a 3 to 2 score would that be fine with you and everyone else?

- - - Updated - - -

Also no context? 4 out of 6 Klin's posts in total mentioning Maddy are him defending Maddy.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Can't stand listen to this nonsense anymore. Besides the obvious, that a G would never make an abrupt decision liek screenshotting your inbox, the picture below is the biggest reason why I thought Blondu wasn't a G. The only tiem, I've been a G, it was clear from the subject; whereas evertiem I've been a C, it's just said Mafia in the subject.

Now, I can't know what Fred wrote this tiem to the Gs, but it still made me certain at the point that Blondu wasn't a G.

I'm seriously out of this game. Too many retards: "I haven't attacked Klin enough/corresponded". I Haven't fucking corresponded with anyone but those who attack/ask me. I still haven't read half the pages. Wasn't here a large part of sunday, wasn't here monday; was gonna look thru the thread today, but I can't be bothered to waste my tiem nor be online tonight, since we've lost already.

This fucking jailer plan. Either the dumbest C ever or an absurd G move.

Jeg skrider, kusser!

Attachments

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Then how bout that: 5 experienced players left, Radekas, ALC, Klin, Maddy and me. If we can agree on a vote with a 3 to 2 score would that be fine with you and everyone else?

- - - Updated - - -

Also no context? 4 out of 6 Klin's posts in total mentioning Maddy are him defending Maddy.
Thats the problem, Cs dont have enough majority to agree over anything that could potentially lynch a G

- - - Updated - - -

Maddy whats dumb about the jailer plan? BTW you crying about being accused of being a g is wow

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Can't stand listen to this nonsense anymore. Besides the obvious, that a G would never make an abrupt decision liek screenshotting your inbox, the picture below is the biggest reason why I thought Blondu wasn't a G. The only tiem, I've been a G, it was clear from the subject; whereas evertiem I've been a C, it's just said Mafia in the subject.

Now, I can't know what Fred wrote this tiem to the Gs, but it still made me certain at the point that Blondu wasn't a G.

I'm seriously out of this game. Too many retards: "I haven't attacked Klin enough/corresponded". I Haven't fucking corresponded with anyone but those who attack/ask me. I still haven't read half the pages. Wasn't here a large part of sunday, wasn't here monday; was gonna look thru the thread today, but I can't be bothered to waste my tiem nor be online tonight, since we've lost already.

This fucking jailer plan. Either the dumbest C ever or an absurd G move.

Jeg skrider, kusser!
:lol:
You could do better, I guess you really do have a migraine.

Anyway..

You thought I was a C for two days but did nothing to stop me from being lynched. You claim you were more certine at day one that point on Blondu being a C then me so that is why you had to vote me.

But you could have still voted to a 3rd player. When you voted me this was the count:

Maddy Pitbull
Pitbull Wittl
ADP1897 Pitbull
Fr3sh Kyle
ALC Blondu
Tomice Blondu
Monty Blondu
Kyle Wittle
Klin Tomice
Blondu Tomice

So Me 2 votes, Wittl 2 and pitbull 2. You had 2 more players you could have voted for without "wasting" your vote like you claimed. Even solely on the merit of me being the most active player there is no way you would rather vote me out then Wittl or pitbull if you are a C.

At the point I voted there was 2-3 on Tomice and there was 3-5 on Blondu. They were the only players who had more than one vote. I didn't want to waste my vote and didn't want to vote for a sure C.

- - - Updated -

Not too sure about Basel anymore.He ight be a time constrained G, that Fred fucked up :D

Only one now is Tomice that I'm confident is a C, only Alen would have the balls to play that way as a G.

Jethro is new to the game. I doubt he would start PM'ing people if he were a G. New G's are fairly insecure and modest, and experienced G's always tell them to stay calm.
And look at that,

as I said, there were 2 on Tomice not 2-3 and 5 on blondu not 3-5 lol, it's your vote that seriously brought Tomice into discussion

Tomice being the top poster of the thread was way more C than anybody yesterday at that point
where is that pitbull gone to? as I said post #755 made me convinced you were a G, Thanks @pitbull :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thats the problem, Cs dont have enough majority to agree over anything that could potentially lynch a G

- - - Updated - - -

Maddy whats dumb about the jailer plan?
:shifty:

If three of us out of the mentioned five agree on a vote, everyone must agree beforehand that that's the vote we all make. everyone vote for that player. Even if all G's jump sides they wont have enough unless the recruited the lawyer, in that case it's game over anyway

You do know there are more C"s then G's at the moment don't you? not for long though

- - - Updated - - -

20:36, First post before Maddy voted me on day one:

Tomice is smart enough to know what's happening.

He is a fucking G 100%. :lol: Cs, keep the votes close.
20:39 maddy vote:

I won't be back until tomorrow, so to keep votes close and not wasting a vote on Pitbull.

Tomice
20:42

20:53

was playing hax but vollers host is making my comp hang

but since its you asking,

tomice

p.s. voller says he is a better hax player than you by a mile
23:38:

Tomice

radekas :lol: oh oh radekas :lol:
Didn't I say All three are G's? look at klin, Monty and Maddy being all online at the same time

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you could have voted pitbull instead of me when we were both with 2 votes each and you still voted me

:lol: After you two have been on each other thoughts for the all game

- - - Updated - - -

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
radekas

This is what I can post right now. Had a really tough day and I don't think I will be able to post more today.

Don't listen to Tomice. I'm not 100% on him yet but you can trust me not to vote for him for now. Please trust me as I have more to give in the coming days.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Radekas is in jail. He may not post and his vote doesnt count
:sergio:

Jailer you better be recruited, swear to god It's like fighting windmills here

- - - Updated - - -

radekas

This is what I can post right now. Had a really tough day and I don't think I will be able to post more today.

Don't listen to Tomice. I'm not 100% on him yet but you can trust me not to vote for him for now. Please trust me as I have more to give in the coming days.
Radekas is in jail. He may not post and his vote doesnt count
So you guys are going for lynching the one who can't defend himself? So you did recruite the jailer fuck

Why not voting me btw? or do you want to vote Maddy suddenly?

- - - Updated - - -

So this is off huh? well played G's, well played

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
So the Jailer is supposedly Monty :lol:

Yeah right, nice work setting this one up @pitbull. now it all make sense.

I just hope everyone can see that your plan was absolutely nonsensical from the start and you are not that dumb to suggest it unless this was your end game.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets see you try and say we should all follow Monty lead

:lol: Good luck with that

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So the Jailer is supposedly Monty :lol:

Yeah right, nice work setting this one up @pitbull. now it all make sense.

I just hope everyone can see that your plan was absolutely nonsensical from the start and you are not that dumb to suggest it unless this was your end game.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets see you try and say we should all follow Monty lead

:lol: Good luck with that
Obviously jailer didnt follow my suggeestion, I cant be a G and suggest what I did. Or rather the jailer cant believe in my suggestion and at the same time believe I'm a G

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
You could do better, I guess you really do have a migraine.

Anyway..

You thought I was a C for two days but did nothing to stop me from being lynched. You claim you were more certine at day one that point on Blondu being a C then me so that is why you had to vote me.

But you could have still voted to a 3rd player. When you voted me this was the count:

Maddy Pitbull
Pitbull Wittl
ADP1897 Pitbull
Fr3sh Kyle
ALC Blondu
Tomice Blondu
Monty Blondu
Kyle Wittle
Klin Tomice
Blondu Tomice

So Me 2 votes, Wittl 2 and pitbull 2. You had 2 more players you could have voted for without "wasting" your vote like you claimed. Even solely on the merit of me being the most active player there is no way you would rather vote me out then Wittl or pitbull if you are a C.

And look at that,

where is that pitbull gone to? as I said post #755 made me convinced you were a G, Thanks @pitbull :D

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

If three of us out of the mentioned five agree on a vote, everyone must agree beforehand that that's the vote we all make. everyone vote for that player. Even if all G's jump sides they wont have enough unless the recruited the lawyer, in that case it's game over anyway

You do know there are more C"s then G's at the moment don't you? not for long though

- - - Updated - - -

20:36, First post before Maddy voted me on day one:

20:39 maddy vote:

20:42

20:53

23:38:

Didn't I say All three are G's? look at klin, Monty and Maddy being all online at the same time

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you could have voted pitbull instead of me when we were both with 2 votes each and you still voted me

:lol: After you two have been on each other thoughts for the all game

- - - Updated - - -

@Tomice so three of us agree on a vote and that changes what? Theres still eleven of us voting. I'll say Klin atm, the whackings suggest him and he's been wrong too many times in this game

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Obviously jailer didnt follow my suggeestion, I cant be a G and suggest what I did. Or rather the jailer cant believe in my suggestion and at the same time believe I'm a G
Must be..

Lets just call this post a preemptive strike then...

@Tomice so three of us agree on a vote and that changes what? Theres still eleven of us voting. I'll say Klin atm.
I said "If three of us out of the mentioned five agree", not once but twice and I never said you are one of those five. I was pretty clear that everyone should agree beforehand that what us five players decide (ALC,Radekas,Klin,Maddy and me) everyone will follow. I have only suggested it as an alternative to your ill-conceived plan of following the Jailer blindly and him reviling himself.

If you were so adamant on everyone uniting under a single voice then what could have been better than 5 players deciding instead of a single random player? Of course you failed to follow this very simple logic and support it

OR you just bought time so you and you're G friends can sabotage the suggestion by Jailing one of the suggested 5.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and @pitbull what did you think about the rest of that very long post btw?

The only thing you felt you needed to respond to in that post is that Jailer nonsense, Or do you agree we should all vote Maddy? or Klin?

- - - Updated - - -

I sincerely hope that Pitbull total lack of reaction to any accusation I've made this last few pages is a good enough sign for everyone that he is indeed a G. He even failed to respond at all to my original post made late last night.

All he did since was pushing this Jailer BS and deflecting from any discussion about who might actually be a G

Just think about the 180 he pulled since the first two day of him going after Maddy, from that to not even responding to any point in my posts regarding Maddy.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So you pick 5 random players and expect everyone to follow suit on what majority of those 5 random players decide? Whats the guarantee that there're no Gs there? You yourself believe theres atleast one G there.

I can respond pretty quickly when I'm at work, but I'm not so available when I'm taking my kid to the park or making dinner, you dont expect me to spend all my hours here, no? As far as I know, Maddy is still suspicious, but he could also be a complete coward and asshole C, what we have on him is not enough for a crucial lynch, Klin seems more convincing for me.

Anyways, if the Gs dont do a major fuckup, this game is as good as lost. My jailer play was the desperate last hand I tried to play which obviously didnt work out, as far as I'm concerned Mafia probably ends tonight.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
It's weird indeed, suddenly turns your argument and make a risky plan on the same time.
You must be bored @Tomice , or really good.. to remember all those time of voting
I'm super confused rightnow, i'll stick with my vote until those supposed tuz elderly tell their verdict.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)