Mafia 2018! (17 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Still though, if the jailer has been recruited he can follow your instructions and just fool us into lynching another C; it’s just too risky of a plan especially since we’re putting all our trust in one player, we need discuss possible candidates but at the end of the day just go for one and hope we get it right.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Still though, if the jailer has been recruited he can follow your instructions and just fool us into lynching another C; it’s just too risky of a plan especially since we’re putting all our trust in one player, we need discuss possible candidates but at the end of the day just go for one and hope we get it right.
again, why would the Gs recruit during last night/this morning and what are the chances they landed a jailer? it's highly unlikely

at moment we're putting trust in every single one of the Cs that they'll all vote for a G despite all the Gs telling them not to and saying "no, we should go for that one, look at his voting pattern". if I was a G, I'd be happy for this scenario, they'd need just one dumb C to follow them and we all know that there's no shortage of those in this game.

I'd rather put my trust in a single dude with a vote that can't be influenced after it's made

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
again, why would the Gs recruit during last night/this morning and what are the chances they landed a jailer? it's highly unlikely
Well, our discussion seems to be all for nothing since there almost 0 reaction/activity from most of the players that are left, including myself.

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,184
    a) why would the Gs recruit during last night and what are the chances they land a jailer?
    b) how can a G or anyone impersonate the jailer if the jailer reveals himself via jailing?
    c) none of us civilians know what we're doing, we're on a civilian killing spree :D even if the jailer is a real monkey, I'd rather take 4/11 or 5/11 odds than what we have at this point.

you really think 4/5 Gs with all the information won't convince 6/7 Cs with no information to go after the wrong target? voting patterns is nice and dandy if a G ever was in trouble, but in neither of the days a G was ever in trouble, it's just shooting in the dark

about the last part - if lawyer saves someone, does the 2nd place get lynched? @Fred
    No. If the lawyer saves the person that was first choice. Nobody gets lynched

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Well, our discussion seems to be all for nothing since there almost 0 reaction/activity from most of the players that are left, including myself.
    I think it'll get active soon, I just hope something changes compared to the first 2 days

No. If the lawyer saves the person that was first choice. Nobody gets lynched
    thanks. can we do a vote count? :D

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,186
    @pitbull you lazy mofo making me count 4 votes :D

Pitbull Wittl
    Wittl Pitbull
    Basel93 Klin
    Maddy Klin

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    Thanks :D Impressive lol, so for all the talking Tomice, Monty and ADP1897 did they never voted in the proper time frame?
    You must be joking..
    How would you expect me to cast a vote when the only active user only 5 people..
    Let's wait until most of us gathered, then see afterthat.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,192
    Pitbull Wittl
    Wittl Pitbull
    Basel93 Klin
    Maddy Klin
    Radekas Maddy

ALC, Monty, Klin, ADP1897,Campionesidd, jethro, Tomice yet to vote

Monty

Tuz Royalty
    May 2, 2017
    Ouuff I'm back now
    Couldn't log back on for a minute
    Anyway i sleep after this plate and a dart
    I vote Kyle
    fuck it, I'm going Kyle too :D
    I must have voted too early

still on Maddy

I'm going to the cinema to see Solo soon and won't be back till near the deadline, so don't get mad :shifty:.
    Lol I'm going to the cinema too in a bit, though I'm going to be watching Jurassic World

My vote is the same as earlier, hopefully back for deadline:

Pitbull

Reason: did nothing for 2 days, distracted with personal feud, initiated kill on kyle and all of a sudden has a master plan to save the world

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    Lol I'm going to the cinema too in a bit, though I'm going to be watching Jurassic World

My vote is the same as earlier, hopefully back for deadline:

Pitbull

Reason: did nothing for 2 days, distracted with personal feud, initiated kill on kyle and all of a sudden has a master plan to save the world
    Also don't

Klin

I think he's the main suspect. He's on my suspect lis for awhile for his part when blondu got lynched, at last minute he ask piotr for sudden change of vote? Also asking jethro if i not mistaken. The other reason is i found tomice line of reasoning also sound.. klin ghosting after awhile, it raises a question for me.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

at moment we're putting trust in every single one of the Cs that they'll all vote for a G despite all the Gs telling them not to and saying "no, we should go for that one, look at his voting pattern". if I was a G, I'd be happy for this scenario, they'd need just one dumb C to follow them and we all know that there's no shortage of those in this game.

I'd rather put my trust in a single dude with a vote that can't be influenced after it's made
    :lol:

Pitbull is a G. I hope it's clear to everyone by now.

It also explains why he "takes it for granted" the G's recruited already, any experienced player would know it's a total shot in the dark.
    Btw it's exactly like maddy and klin "took for granted" Blondu was a C. I know all of you guys are relatively new players but this is the most classic G mistak if there is any, confusing what you know as a fact and what others should see. @radekas, @ALC , please back me up on this.

I'm done entertaining this jailer nonsense with pitbull. If this make any sense to anyone here please for the love of god show me the light, I may be just totally out of it.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009

It also explains why he "takes it for granted" the G's recruited already, any experienced player would know it's a total shot in the dark.
    Btw it's exactly like maddy and klin "took for granted" Blondu was a C. I know all of you guys are relatively new players but this is the most classic G mistak if there is any, confusing what you know as a fact and what others should see. @radekas, @ALC, please back me up on this.

I'm done entertaining this jailer nonsense with pitbull. If this make any sense to anyone here please for the love of god show me the light, I may be just totally out of it.
    It doesn't. It makes us risk the jailer getting recruited.

Not sure if pitbull is just going for some elaborate bravado or what. I would recommend the jailer stay hidden unless he absolutely needs to show himself.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Btw it's exactly like maddy and klin "took for granted" Blondu was a C. I know all of you guys are relatively new players but this is the most classic G mistak if there is any, confusing what you know as a fact and what others should see. @radekas, @ALC, please back me up on this.

I dont take for granted that the Gs recruited already, thats why the jailer needs to vote before, not after the jail time.

The light is simple - jailer plan gives all Cs an opportunity to be on the same side, that was chosen by a confirmed C (as much as its possible to confirm anything). Without it, there's literallly no chance the Cs are voting unitedly, which means a G is not getting lynched, which means game over tonight or tomorrow at latest.

Voting patterns is pure crap at this point, Gs can manipulate with these just as well as Cs and unlike C, they're certain. Look at the votes at this point - they're so divided, we're 100% sure to lynch a C

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    @Klin
    @pitbull
    @Maddy
    @Monty
    @radekas
    @campionesidd
    @Basel93
    @Wittl
    @ADP1897
    @Jethro
    @ALC

I ask everyone to read my post again, I need you to be critical and play devil advocate trying to defend Maddy or klin from the arguments I'm making here.

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43606-Mafia-2018!?p=5763058&viewfull=1#post5763058

TL:DR version: No way in hell two of the most active and divisive players in the game won't directly respond to one another. It's just Not possible in a game of mafia unless they are both G's. Again I'm looking at the veteran players that are left to back me up here, It's just virtually impossible.

Alternatively if any one, and I mean anyone including pitbull/maddy/klin, can make a case stronger then mine on any other player please do it as soon as possible. Also please take into consideration that if I'm right we get two G's so even if you have legitimate doubts it is still worth the risk IMO to some extante, otherwise we will be in the same position tomorrow even if we get a G today

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't. It makes us risk the jailer getting recruited.

Not sure if pitbull is just going for some elaborate bravado or what. I would recommend the jailer stay hidden unless he absolutely needs to show himself.
    He was recruited. He would be my prime candidate for recruiting if I was Maddy or Klin. Just look at his 180 on them both, they got a vote of themselves just by recruting him, with the game being so close that alone is enough incentives even ignoring the rest of the benefits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)