Mafia 2018! (34 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
So you pick 5 random players and expect everyone to follow suit on what majority of those 5 random players decide?

I can respond pretty quickly when I'm at work, but I'm not so available when I'm taking my kid to the park or making dinner, you dont expect me to spend all my hours here, no? As far as I know, Maddy is still suspicious, but he could also be a complete coward and asshole C, what we have on him is not enough for a crucial lynch, Klin seems more convincing for me.

Anyways, if the Gs dont do a major fuckup, this game is as good as lost. My jailer play was the desperate last hand I tried to play which obviously didnt work out, as far as I'm concerned Mafia probably ends tonight.
They weren't random at all. They were the 5 most experienced players left, including two who I'm certain are G's.

You show zero consistency in you reasoning:

So you pick 5 random players and expect everyone to follow suit on what majority of those 5 random players decide?
How is following suite on the word of a single C, who might be recruited no less, is any better? You need to be barley sentient to even suggest that like you are doing.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They weren't random at all. They were the 5 most experienced players left, including two who I'm certain are G's.

You show zero consistency in you reasoning:

How is following suite on the word of a single C, who might be recruited no less, is any better? You need to be barley sentient to even suggest that like you are doing.
Its better because it guarantees its coming from a C and it isnt something g inspired. And GTFO with that exp player crap, we had 3 experienced civilians in blondu, Kyle and Fr3sh who fucked up majorly.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Its better because it guarantees its coming from a C and it isnt something g inspired.
:lol:

Fuckin hell, Im ignoring you from now on. I suggest everyone do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

You are either an extremely dumb C (which I doubt) or you are a very poor G. If you guys did'nt get Piotrr on day one and we had at least another experienced player or two this game was over today

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:lol:

Fuckin hell, Im ignoring you from now on. I suggest everyone do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

You are either an extremely dumb C (which I doubt) or you are a very poor G. If you guys did'nt get Piotrr on day one and we had at least another experienced player or two this game was over today
Please do ignore me, I'm getting tired of this. Disagreeing is one thing, insulting is another

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Maddy, Klin and Pitbull.

Those are the only options for today, anyone voting other then that is either retarded or he's better coming with a rock solid arguments against someone else.

Everyone vote on any one of the 3 as you like and do it as soon as possible. This will give us time to discuss and focus all votes on one target as we get closer to deadline.

@Klin
@pitbull
@Maddy
@Monty
@campionesidd
@Basel93
@Wittl
@ADP1897
@Jethro
@ALC

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Maddy, Klin and Pitbull.

Those are the only options for today, anyone voting other then that is either retarded or he's better coming with a rock solid arguments against someone else.

Everyone vote on any one of the 3 as you like and do it as soon as possible. This will give us time to discuss and focus all votes on one target as we get closer to deadline.

@Klin
@pitbull
@Maddy
@Monty
@campionesidd
@Basel93
@Wittl
@ADP1897
@Jethro
@ALC
Just pick one already dude...
I already pick klin, but now i'm really confused.
It's 1 a.m. here, have to hit the bed soon

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Not much to kill there since civilians are hardly interested in the game at all
:lol: Thanks for saying that, you really are a bad G. If it's your first time being one I'm sorry to come down on you like that. My first time was a fucking mess @radekas

So what you are basically saying is that I am a G breaking my neck here trying to do what exactly? All I would need to do is stay quiet and let all those clueless C's lynch each other and it's game over. Why in the hell would I waste my time like that?

If anyone still has any doubts I'm a C after this then you can kindly stop playing this game

- - - Updated - - -

Just pick one already dude...
I already pick klin, but now i'm really confused.
It's 1 a.m. here, have to hit the bed soon

:tup:

It's all good, didn't look at who voted what yet

- - - Updated - - -

Whats your argument against me? I dont think I'll have the time to respond, but I'll want to know tomorrow. Im staying on Klin
:lol: seriously?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Whats your argument against me? I dont think I'll have the time to respond, but I'll want to know tomorrow. Im staying on Klin
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43606-Mafia-2018!?p=5763265&viewfull=1#post5763265
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43606-Mafia-2018!?p=5763268&viewfull=1#post5763268

And your discussion with Tomice hasn’t made me focus somewhere else. Even tho I still have in mind that Tomice might have been a very good recruit for the G's too.

But for now on I'll stay with you. Still almost 3hrs left tho.

- - - Updated - - -

We need a vote count
@Fred

::bounce::

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Thanks for saying that, you really are a bad G. If it's your first time being one I'm sorry to come down on you like that. My first time was a fucking mess @radekas

So what you are basically saying is that I am a G breaking my neck here trying to do what exactly? All I would need to do is stay quiet and let all those clueless C's lynch each other and it's game over. Why in the hell would I waste my time like that?

If anyone still has any doubts I'm a C after this then you can kindly stop playing this game

- - - Updated - - -

It's all good, didn't look at who voted what yet

- - - Updated - - -

seriously?
I'll leave then.. you and the rest shoud rearrange the vote if needed to.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why do you want to lycnh me, @Tomice?

You can't kill me if you're a C.

- - - Updated - - -

Cs, if you have an ounce of brain cells in your head, understand what I'm saying.

Join me with voting radekas.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Why do you want to lycnh me, @Tomice?

You can't kill me if you're a C.

- - - Updated - - -

Cs, if you have an ounce of brain cells in your head, understand what I'm saying.

Join me with voting radekas.
They actually need to be brain dead to follow you anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll leave then.. you and the rest shoud rearrange the vote if needed to.

Who did you vote for?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and nice try @Klin. But i'll wait

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And on another note, by now we have to consider it a fact that the Gs recruited already. They want this game to be over with ever since we already lost 5 Cs including the D and not a single G is dead. That makes it 7 vs 5. The good news is that they killed the jailer yesterday, and since they probably recruited yesterday, there's a good chance they don't have the jailer (if my assumption is correct) since Fred re-appoints the role randomly, unless they got super lucky like they did with piotrr.

We have to get today right and make it 6 vs 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)