Mafia 2018! (2 Viewers)

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
They actually need to be brain dead to follow you anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Who did you vote for?
Klin, but pitbull really weird today..
He change his vote 1 times if i not wrong? From wittl to klin, then suggest that we leave it all on a jailer.
If pitbull is a G, then we could assume that G already recruited, or trying to recruit the jailer?

Then again his argument in day 1 and 2 was spot on, hence the confusing part

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
They actually need to be brain dead to follow you anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Who did you vote for?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and nice try @Klin. But i'll wait
I still don't understand your fixation on Maddy. I still don't understand how you failed to ever mention ALC or radekas. Shall I run a campaign against you like you're doing with me? Honestly, if you're a C, I'm shocked.

He change his vote 1 times if i not wrong? From wittl to klin, then suggest that we leave it all on a jailer.
If pitbull is a G, then we could assume that G already recruited, or trying to recruit the jailer?

You can't afford to kill me, ADP. You just fucking can't.

- - - Updated - - -

then he is wrong, his guess is as good as any, but at least we got the Cs united unlike in other scenarios. if we have a C jailed today and Gs have already recruited, voting will be 6Cs vs 5Gs, the odds for Cs are non-existent at this point.

for this to work, we need everybody voting before jailing time so that the jailer can mix in and cast his vote we'll later unite around. we also need the jailer to cast his vote (please, pick a G) and then today jail the next person in participant list.

f.e. if I was the jailer, I'd jail Maddy as I am 6 and Maddy is 7. If ALC is jailer, he'd jail Klin, as he is 17, 18 blondu is dead and Klin is 1.

can we agree about this? @Klin @Monty @radekas @campionesidd @Tomice @Basel93 @Wittl @ADP1897 @Jethro @ALC
This is the dumbest post ever written in mafia history.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I still don't understand your fixation on Maddy. I still don't understand how you failed to ever mention ALC or radekas. Shall I run a campaign against you like you're doing with me? Honestly, if you're a C, I'm shocked.

You can't afford to kill me, ADP. You just fucking can't.
Then who to vote for?
I'd like to believe that Tomice is a C, He's too obvious to be recruited by a G. Since he's been very vocal since day 1, i also think he's just a C without special job, and so G probably tried to recruit other person. Not sure about the rest.. hence i follow his suggestions.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We can also talk about uniting the C's, pitbull suggestion isn't bad but we need to think it through
"pitbull suggestion isn't bad" :lol:

Seriously, how the fuck are you a C? Why did you leave it to a coin toss on the first day? :lol: Were you really this lucky? :sergio:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

My theory is that pitbull is the jailer and was recruited. it explain the 180 on maddy and him pushing that Jailer nonsense like he can be sure the jailer wasn't recruited.

You can only be that certain if you are the Jailer. Also after he worked so hard on that jailer plan of his look who ended up the jailer by chnace, fuckin Monty.

I've been saying endlessly that Maddy,Klin,Monty and now recruited pitbull are all G's.

It just can't be a coincidence, not possible how I was able to connect all 4 without it having any substance. Even if it's a long shot and sounds very coincidental no one here have anything better to go by. Show me one player other then those for that is even remotely more suspect

- - - Updated - - -

"pitbull suggestion isn't bad" :lol:

Seriously, how the fuck are you a C? Why did you leave it to a coin toss on the first day? :lol: Were you really this lucky? :sergio:
:lol:

I think it was already established this it was a ridiculous idea, I've only been saying it for the who fuck knows how many pages. I still waiting for you to pull the Jethro card btw, as I said to @ALC it was a brilliant touch.

Here I threw you a bone

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Then who to vote for?
I'd like to believe that Tomice is a C, He's too obvious to be recruited by a G. Since he's been very vocal since day 1, i also think he's just a C without special job, and so G probably tried to recruit other person. Not sure about the rest.. hence i follow his suggestions.

The only thing going for Tomice is that he survived the first day voting going to a coin toss against a confirmed C without anyone saving him (except from that Jethro fuck up). That's it. Anything else he said is not typical of him. That makes him a VERY STRONG candidate for recruiting.

You would be extremely stupid to believe anything he says right now. Join me with radekas.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Eh, chances are this game will end tonight. Really wish I could be more active but I got me a big fhcking final in 12 hours so I’m heading to bed.

So it seems the top 2 votes are Klin & Pitbull?

Really want to see how the votes are so I can place mine on the one with fewer votes to be more balanced when approaching the deadline

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
"pitbull suggestion isn't bad"

Seriously, how the fuck are you a C? Why did you leave it to a coin toss on the first day? Were you really this lucky? :sergio:
Would you pull a stunt luke blondu and tomice on the 1st day? Too risky imo, why risk a G for a coin flip decision on day 1.

My theory is that pitbull is the jailer and was recruited. it explain the 180 on maddy and him pushing that Jailer nonsense like he can be sure the jailer wasn't recruited.

You can only be that certain if you are the Jailer. Also after he worked so hard on that jailer plan of his look who ended up the jailer by chnace, fuckin Monty.

I've been saying endlessly that Maddy,Klin,Monty and now recruited pitbull are all G's.

It just can't be a coincidence, not possible how I was able to connect all 4 without it having any substance. Even if it's a long shot and sounds very coincidental no one here have anything better to go by. Show me one player other then those for that is even remotely more suspect
I'd like to change my vote to pitbull
He's on roll today,..
I'll go to rest, see you peeps tommorow

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Eh, chances are this game will end tonight. Really wish I could be more active but I got me a big fhcking final in 12 hours so I’m heading to bed.

Really want to see how the votes are so I can place mine on the one with fewer votes to be more balanced when approaching the deadline
Why are you afraid to join me on voting radekas?

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,250
    Pitbull Klin
    Wittl Pitbull
    Basel93 Klin
    Maddy Klin
    Monty Pitbull
    ADP1887 Pitbull
    Klin Radekas

Klin 3
    Pitbull 3
    Radekas 1

Yet to vote
    Campioniesidd, Tomice, Jethro, ALC

Radekas is in jail

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

We should focus on 2 of the 3. Unless this game becomes active suddenly we can't keep the votes to close or the G's might swing the vote last minute.

Only if if they indeed recrutied the Jailer.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Would you pull a stunt luke blondu and tomice on the 1st day? Too risky imo, why risk a G for a coin flip decision on day 1.

I'd like to change my vote to pitbull
    He's on roll today,..
    I'll go to rest, see you peeps tommorow

They didn't risk it. They had Jethro but he fucked up big time. I'm not telling you to vote for Tomice for now, but radekas.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,253
    We should focus on 2 of the 3. Unless this game becomes active suddenly we can't keep the votes to close or the G's might swing the vote last minute.

Only if if they indeed recrutied the Jailer.
    I don't know if you intended to vote with that earlier post. But if you did, only bold the name so that there is no confusion. for now i didn't count it as a vote.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Pitbull Klin
    Wittl Pitbull
    Basel93 Klin
    Maddy Klin
    Monty Pitbull
    ADP1887 Pitbull
    Klin Radekas

Klin 3
    Pitbull 3
    Radekas 1

Yet to vote
    Campioniesidd, Tomice, Jethro, ALC

Radekas is in jail
    Look at those who are yet to vote. :sergio:

This game is going nowhere.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    I've said multiple reasons why before. I have to go shower now. I'll be back.
    OK I'll wait

- - - Updated - - -

Why radekas @Klin ?

- - - Updated - - -

Damnit now I have to go back and read
    Don't bother :D

- - - Updated - - -

I won't be available today, so chances are I'm gonna get lynched. No reason to trust me, of course, but radekas or ALC have to die today. Preferably the former.
    I guess the votes piling on freed up some time for you :lol:

Remember guys that this was the same move Maddy pulled on the first two days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)