Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (2 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Matt, please, you seriously think we'll buy that? It's nice and all that you don't give up but please, show some respect :D

- - - Updated - - -

Wth, the real D should never waste a gun blaze on a SURE G, what are you talking about? Matt is gone tomorrow, real D should try to investigate the right one.
You know I'm not a sure G anymore. You just believe so. So yes, if there's a real D, he should blaze me, while I will blaze Fred.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You know I'm not a sure D anymore. You just believe so. So yes, if there's a real D, he should blaze me, while I will blaze Fred.
Unfortunately because of the mistake you made (not revealing your D role on day 1 lol) we'll be lynching you tomorrow. You can still blaze Fred, that order will be executed based on the rules even if you are dead :p

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Unfortunately because of the mistake you made (not revealing your D role on day 1 lol) we'll be lynching you tomorrow. You can still blaze Fred, that order will be executed based on the rules even if you are dead :p
No problem. I fucked up on day 1, and I really shouldn't be in this position now, but I will take one G with me.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You know I'm not a sure G anymore. You just believe so. So yes, if there's a real D, he should blaze me, while I will blaze Fred.
@Fred u gon die

- - - Updated - - -

No problem. I fucked up on day 1, and I really shouldn't be in this position now, but I will take one G with me.
Investigate me and clear my name before you die tho

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He can't investigate and gunblaze, I think.

Anyways, at this point idk if I'm going with Matt. What's the harm in giving him one more day?
:agree:

If Fred doesn't die he'll die. And then we'll need to lynch him for good measures because he'd be a great recruit option for the g's

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You make it sound like fred would be the only good recruit.
I was talking about Matt. He'd be a fantastic recruit for the G's, assuming he is really the D, and he's revealed his identity, the C's will trust him. Hold up though....can a D be recruited?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Well this was unexpected.

We have to AT LEAST CONSIDER what JJ is saying. Lynching the D on day 3 would suck pretty much. I would be happy to lynch Fred instead and see what happens. We are not in a dire situation. At worst it's 13-4 at the moment. We lynch Fred and see if JJ is telling the truth. Or we lynch someone else and see if Fred gets gunblazed. If he doesn't we lynch JJ obviously.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Well this was unexpected.

We have to AT LEAST CONSIDER what JJ is saying. Lynching the D on day 3 would suck pretty much. I would be happy to lynch Fred instead and see what happens. We are not in a dire situation. At worst it's 13-4 at the moment. We lynch Fred and see if JJ is telling the truth. Or we lynch someone else and see if Fred gets gunblazed. If he doesn't we lynch JJ obviously.
No. This is just an attempt to urge the real D to reveal his/her role (or they are trying to vindicate Fred in case he's a g). Matt is gone. The vote count was 5:4 against him until the last minute and he did not reveal his role (seriously?). Alen and Fred (one is a sure g and the other is claimed by Matt to be a g) saved him. Don't buy his bullshit. Like i told Salvo, you should feel insulted by such a claim.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No. This is just an attempt to urge the real D to reveal his/her role (or they are trying to vindicate Fred in case he's a g). Matt is gone. The vote count was 5:4 against him until the last minute and he did not reveal his role (seriously?). Alen and Fred (one is a sure g and the other is claimed by Matt to be a g) saved him. Don't buy his bullshit. Like i told Salvo, you should feel insulted by such a claim.
K but if we lynch the D, I -rep you :D.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I see Matt's using his D-fense. Just liek when I played G with him.

Almost gone first day, gets saved by a G, now claims to be the D, but didn't come forward on day one even tho he was a minute or two away from getting lynched :lol: :rofl:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So let me get this straight.

JJ was saved by Alen in the last minute on day 1.

Alen turns out to be a G on day 2. Obviously JJ makes a vote to try and save Alen.

JJ claims to be the detective on day 3.

He didn't reveal his role when he was minutes from being lynched on day 1. Was he willing to die as a detective that easily? Or did he know that Alen was going to cast that last vote to save his arse?

Quite clear that this is an attempt to draw the detective out. Even if people don't believe Matt, they know they can get a few C's to believe them. Effectively narrowing down the list of possible detectives. As the detective surely will go for Matt because he knows Matt is lying.

That's why I would say to the detective, do not make it too clear that you are against Matt as much as you'd love to lynch his lying arse

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
************ANNOUNCEMENT************

@Zacheryah
@Kate
@Tomice

failed to meet the 5 posts/day quota yesterday. One more violation of this rule will result in autolynch.

:yellow:

************ANNOUNCEMENT2************

Since this silly game means nothing when it comes to your private life, Bezzy is autolynched.

Bezzy was
a Civilian.

Alen - Woody

Klin, Kyle, Jihadi John, Zacheryah, Kate, Salvo, ALC, Voller, Fred, Hoori, Fr3sh, X, radekas, Juventino[RUS], Maddy, WΏΏdy?, Tomice left to vote.
7h15m till the deadline.
thanks piotrr and thanks everyone else for their support

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)