Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (9 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I sure get the vibes in the past hour :p
You trying to change people's votes with under 20 min to go and the fact you didn't put your vote back when your vote on JJ didn't matter is surely worth discussing. Nobody is saying that you're likely to be a G, but I don't see the problem with discussing the behavior.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
As i told you before the deadline, i was going to vote Alen if you were in danger although honestly i was only slightly less suspicious of you than Alen.

Matt is the target tomorrow. After him we should either look at those who voted X on day 1, or the less active players. Also, they will try to recruit one of the more certain cs, most probably x.
Ya, what you did was perfectly logical. Even though I was hating you at the time for putting me in such suspense, your theory was logical. Without the benefit of hindsight, yesterday we had to take out Matt.

You remember when you asked me why I hadn't voted for Alen yet. I wanted to see what JJ would do, from the very start of the day I've been saying that voting for X or Matt would give us the most answers(ok i was terribly wrong about X in hindsight) , the one thing I wanted to see from Matt was if he'd go after Alen. When he didn't, it became quite obvious what had happened on day 1.

Anyway, we shouldn't lose sight of the target tomorrow. It has to be Matt.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You trying to change people's votes with under 20 min to go and the fact you didn't put your vote back when your vote on JJ didn't matter is surely worth discussing. Nobody is saying that you're likely to be a G, but I don't see the problem with discussing the behavior.
It was 45 mins or so before the deadline. Prior to that, I had no preference between either one of Matt/Alen/Fred or ALC/Fresh/Maddy. In the last hour when it appeared that it was going to be one of the former three, i decided to think whose death was gonna be the most beneficial regardless of their role. Even then i had no idea which one was a likelier g. It was, as i said multiple times, only a matter of expected value, and i still believe that Matt's death would have given us more (not compared to what we have now, but compared to the situation in which Alen was a c).

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It was 45 mins or so before the deadline. Prior to that, I had no preference between either one of Matt/Alen/Fred or ALC/Fresh/Maddy. In the last hour when it appeared that it was going to be one of the former three, i decided to think whose death was gonna be the most beneficial regardless of their role. Even then i had no idea which one was a likelier g. It was, as i said multiple times, only a matter of expected value, and i still believe that Matt's death would have given us more (not compared to what we have now, but compared to the situation in which Alen was a c).
I understand where you're coming from, and I'm not doubting you're a C. I'm just saying that in hindsight it can be interpreted the wrong way.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think he says that since everyone can see that JJ is a G, it would be a waste of a day to lynch him tomorrow. Since it wouldn't give us any answers regarding the G's. He'd rather go for the other suspected G's right away and wait with JJ.

That's my interpretation.
Firstly I'm a little surprised Alen is a G, didn't expect it. He seemed to just be Alen to me. But I think jj should go, get another G out asap. The less they have the less obvious. Of course jj wouldn't be able to save anyone so you might have a point.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Also @Fred I think it's safe for me to admit I got it wrong with my theory. Of course you and Alen could've had this planned :D but I think that is too crazy even for you two this early.
I'll have a good look at what I missed when I get back from work.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
So here's another thought: All Alen, Fred and Matt are Gs. I'm 100% sure that Matt is a G so he's clearly out tomorrow. But there is nothing to clear @Fred yet. If Alen's the only g who tried to save Matt, his vote would have still only made the vote count 5:5 for x vs Matt, so gs needed another vote to save Matt. Otherwise Alen's vote was gonna be absolutely nonsensical: a hatpick between Matt and x. If Matt is chosen (a g), Alen is in danger. If X is chosen (a c), Alen is in danger. So i believe Fred is probably another g. He may be a c still, but i think chances are more he's also a g alongside with Alen and Matt.

- - - Updated - - -

Also @Fred I think it's safe for me to admit I got it wrong with my theory. Of course you and Alen could've had this planned :D but I think that is too crazy even for you two this early.
Actually not, your theory is wrong only in that you thought Matt was a c. It cannot be true. Alen wouldn't risk his life by saving a c. But if Matt is a g, as i said above, Fred is actually likely to be another g as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, sure c's are the intersection of those who voted Matt yesterday and Alen today: Voller, Radekas, and Woody plus X. If Fred is also a g, we can't necessarily infer that those who voted Alen today are Cs or those who voted Fred are gs.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So here's another thought: All Alen, Fred and Matt are Gs. I'm 100% sure that Matt is a G so he's clearly out tomorrow. But there is nothing to clear @Fred yet. If Alen's the only g who tried to save Matt, his vote would have still only made the vote count 5:5 for x vs Matt, so gs needed another vote to save Matt. Otherwise Alen's vote was gonna be absolutely nonsensical: a hatpick between Matt and x. If Matt is chosen (a g), Alen is in danger. If X is chosen (a c), Alen is in danger. So i believe Fred is probably another g. He may be a c still, but i think chances are more he's also a g alongside with Alen and Matt.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually not, your theory is wrong only in that you thought Matt was a c. It cannot be true. Alen wouldn't risk his life by saving a c. But if Matt is a g, as i said above, Fred is actually likely to be another g as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, sure c's are the intersection of those who voted Matt yesterday and Alen today: Voller, Radekas, and Woody plus X. If Fred is also a g, we can't necessarily infer that those who voted Alen today are Cs or those who voted Fred are gs.
Lets take JJ out tomorrow and then we'll deal with your whacky outlandish theories, can we at least agree to that?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Matt is most likely a G but I doubt fred is now. But let's see how it goes tonight. Do you think matt should go tonight?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)