Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (22 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
But why didn't you change back to Alen?
What do you mean? I made three posts about what we'll know after Alen's/Fred's/Matt's death. Alen's and Fred's would have given us the exact same thing: if appeared to be cs, it would have been basically nothing for us. Matt's death would have cleared up the most regardless of his role, so I went for him. Alen and Fred didn't make a difference to me, i said it multiple times, i didn't care much which of the two was gonna get lynched although i was slightly inclined to save Fred ahead of Alen but Alen already had the most votes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Definite C's (At this point)

X, Klin, Maddy, ALC, Hoori, Voller, Radekas, Kate, Rus

Probable C:

Woody (He did try to take out Jihadi John, so he's probably just another confused C)

Definite G's:
Jihadi john

Very probable G's:
Kyle, Tomice

Probable G's:
Zach, Fr3sh

Neutral:
Salvo
The fuck? how am I a very probable G?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

Hear me out, i think they all all Gs.

If alen voted for X yesterday it would have made it a hat pick and Gs would risk losing Matt so fred voted to kill x to and pretended to make a vote to kill Jihadi John AFTER the deadline not to look suspicious. Today when i asked Fred to give me a G to vote for along with a proper reason he suggested anyone but Matt (he said alc or something). As soon as u started going for matt and when Alen had already gained enough votes from peeps who were less likely to change their votes Fred reaslised there was no saving Alen and there was no way enough people will vote for Matt he started beating the MATT drum in order to be not associated with him. He realised alen was gone and that would put matt into the spotlight so he distanced himself.

Thoughts?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The shit Hoori pulled in the last 20 minutes can not get away easly guys. I've just read that and it seemed like such a desperate attempt to save Alen especially since Fred had similar number of votes.

I never got such G vibes before from her (in this game). This can't be forgotten easly.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
WΏΏdy?;5047279 said:
Hear me out, i think they all all Gs.

If alen voted for X yesterday it would have made it a hat pick and Gs would risk losing Matt so fred voted to kill x to and pretended to make a vote to kill Jihadi John AFTER the deadline not to look suspicious. Today when i asked Fred to give me a G to vote for along with a proper reason he suggested anyone but Matt (he said alc or something). As soon as u started going for matt and when Alen had already gained enough votes from peeps who were less likely to change their votes Fred reaslised there was no saving Alen and there was no way enough people will vote for Matt he started beating the MATT drum in order to be not associated with him. He realised alen was gone and that would put matt into the spotlight so he distanced himself.

Thoughts?
Link me to those posts of Fred's. Because as far as i remember he was up for killing Matt all along.

Either way, you do agree that Matt is much more certain g than Fred so let's go for him first.

- - - Updated - - -

The shit Hoori pulled in the last 20 minutes can not get away easly guys. I've just read that and it seemed like such a desperate attempt to save Alen especially since Fred had similar number of votes.

I never got such G vibes before from her (in this game). This can't be forgotten easly.
You think Matt is a C?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
What do you mean? I made three posts about what we'll know after Alen's/Fred's/Matt's death. Alen's and Fred's would have given us the exact same thing: if appeared to be cs, it would have been basically nothing for us. Matt's death would have cleared up the most regardless of his role, so I went for him. Alen and Fred didn't make a difference to me, i said it multiple times, i didn't care much which of the two was gonna get lynched although i was slightly inclined to save Fred ahead of Alen but Alen already had the most votes.
Ok, I didn't think you were indifferent about Alen vs Fred. That's why I asked.

Well, let's see what he answers. But I think he's said the same in a previous game.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You think Matt is a C?
I don't know if he is a C, but I know you are one of the most suspicious people after tonight.

I won't mind going for JJ tomorrow and you the next day. Or the other way around. I'm sorry Hoori but you know very well how your posts look like right now. You can't blame anyone for suspecting you.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
You're clueless man. You voted for Jihadi John on day 1 and tried to get other people to do the same, that makes me almost sure you're a C. but you're absolutely clueless and you're doing more harm than good.

What? Are you serious?

so you see nothing in Alen making a last minute vote to save JJ? then JJ today doing his best to make sure Alen doesn't get lynched.
Are u saying u are sure i am a C (a cluless one) but a C because i was voting matt and urging others to do the same yesterday? And u still didnt vote matt instead went for X. If you are a C, which i doubt, then u dug your own grave and u cant blame anyone else.

But like today i was fine with one of you or alen, tomorrow id be fine with one of you or matt. Either way im sure we'll get another G.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Actually i didn't understand your interpretation of what he said.
I think he says that since everyone can see that JJ is a G, it would be a waste of a day to lynch him tomorrow. Since it wouldn't give us any answers regarding the G's. He'd rather go for the other suspected G's right away and wait with JJ.

That's my interpretation.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think he's implying that he'd rather wait to lynch JJ since we're already 100% sure about him.
That's not a very good strategy IMO. Let's lynch him tomorrow, watch out for the likes of Kyle, Fr3sh, Tomice and Zach. Some of those are clueless C's(most probably Fr3sh). The others might try and convince others to go for someone other than JJ. But you cannot underestimate the fact that we have clueless people like Fr3sh(if he's a C) and Woody among our ranks. Those people could easily fvck our shit up.

Recruiting will happen soon I believe, because there's a big probability that JJ might be the recruiter. So for tomorrow at least; me, you, X, Hoori, Maddy, ALC and Radekas should be united.

I believe you. What you were saying made the most sense. I too wanted to lynch Matt all day. I knew that if Matt was a G, then so would Alen be, but I wanted to give Alen the benefit of the doubt, as i'd rather lose Matt, all due respect to him :p

Anyway, you could have easily voted for Alen and finished it way before Maddy and ALC came along, but you didn't. Plus you wanted to lynch Matt, who I'm sure will turn out to be a G tomorrow.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I don't know if he is a C, but I know you are one of the most suspicious people after tonight.

I won't mind going for JJ tomorrow and you the next day. Or the other way around. I'm sorry Hoori but you know very well how your posts look like right now. You can't blame anyone for suspecting you.
There are a lot of idiots around so of course i won't be surprised if they are suspicious of me.

If Alen's g role tells you anything it's that Matt is a definite g. And I was trying to convince people of voting him. Not because i suspected him more than ALen or Fred, but because his death would have had a greater expected value (considering both c and g possibilities of his role) than those of Alen and Fred.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
That's not a very good strategy IMO. Let's lynch him tomorrow, watch out for the likes of Kyle, Fr3sh, Tomice and Zach. Some of those are clueless C's(most probably Fr3sh). The others might try and convince others to go for someone other than JJ. But you cannot underestimate the fact that we have clueless people like Fr3sh(if he's a C) and Woody among our ranks. Those people could easily fvck our shit up.

Recruiting will happen soon I believe, because there's a big probability that JJ might be the recruiter. So for tomorrow at least; me, you, X, Hoori, Maddy, ALC and Radekas should be united.
I agree that his strategy isn't the best. In addition to the fact that there are a lot of clueless C's, lynching Matt would also give the D an extra day to investigate.

- - - Updated - - -

@X I want to hear your opinion on Hoori.
@xxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXX
@ex
@LINKtoX
@Iwishthatworked
Here:

I love the smell of Hoori in the morning
Radekas asks for you.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Link me to those posts of Fred's. Because as far as i remember he was up for killing Matt all along.

Either way, you do agree that Matt is much more certain g than Fred so let's go for him first.

- - - Updated - - -

You think Matt is a C?
Turns out he did say matt or X, that's exactly what is stance was yesterday when it was between those two. If he was sure about matt being a G because alen saved him why would he try and save alen earlier in the day before he realised he couldnt be saved?

@Woody, At this point no one person stands out. That's why it's very important to know the role of Matt and/or X. Knowing one of them would tell us soooooo much.
It will answer so many questions.

If he turns out to be a C, we can all feel reassured that Alen is a C too. I don't think we should lynch Alen today.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
There are a lot of idiots around so of course i won't be surprised if they are suspicious of me.

If Alen's g role tells you anything it's that Matt is a definite g. And I was trying to convince people of voting him. Not because i suspected him more than ALen or Fred, but because his death would have had a greater expected value (considering both c and g possibilities of his role) than those of Alen and Fred.
You can't be seriously calling people who suspect you after your last 20 minutes idiots :lol:.

I don't blame you to try getting JJ votes. I blame you for doing it in the last minutes in a desperate manner when you could have easly did it during the day.

If you call me idiot for pointing that out then I can easly turn that back at you :lol:.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

She's not a G man.

She could have easily saved Alen, but she didn't. If I'm wrong about her, then there's still plenty of time to figure that out later. At the moment, let's not lose sight of JJ please.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I believe you. What you were saying made the most sense. I too wanted to lynch Matt all day. I knew that if Matt was a G, then so would Alen be, but I wanted to give Alen the benefit of the doubt, as i'd rather lose Matt, all due respect to him :p

Anyway, you could have easily voted for Alen and finished it way before Maddy and ALC came along, but you didn't. Plus you wanted to lynch Matt, who I'm sure will turn out to be a G tomorrow.
As i told you before the deadline, i was going to vote Alen if you were in danger although honestly i was only slightly less suspicious of you than Alen.

Matt is the target tomorrow. After him we should either look at those who voted X on day 1, or the less active players. Also, they will try to recruit one of the more certain cs, most probably x.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)