Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (7 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I was not defending him :sergio: I was saying his death wouldn't tell us as much as would Matt's.
After alen's couple of blunders yesterday and then him attacking me today it was clear he was a G, why wouldnt u go for him let him stay alive for another day and manipulate peeps and instead go for matt who might have been a G in that point of time? Why not kill a G when u have him?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Seriously, stop making silly comments. First of all, do you think Matt is a C?
Of course not. I've never said that. Instead I said just minutes ago that he should get lynched tomorrow.

I'm just, and rightly so, pointing out that your vote on Matt means absolutely shit. I'm a bit surprised you don't agree.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Definite C's (At this point)

X, Klin, Maddy, ALC, Hoori, Voller, Radekas, Kate, Rus

Probable C:

Woody (He did try to take out Jihadi John, so he's probably just another confused C)

Definite G's:
Jihadi john

Very probable G's:
Kyle, Tomice

Probable G's:
Zach, Fr3sh

Neutral:
Salvo

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Woody, seriously, how can Fred be a g if Matt is a c? Two gs (Fred and Alen) jumped to save a c in the last second?
I'm not saying matt is a C, im just saying Fred is a stronger candidate like Alen was. For all i know they can all be Gs, Fred did the exact same thing as alen yesterday.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
WΏΏdy?;5047261 said:
After alen's couple of blunders yesterday and then him attacking me today it was clear he was a G, why wouldnt u go for him let him stay alive for another day and manipulate peeps and instead go for matt who might have been a G in that point of time? Why not kill a G when u have him?
I was not sure that Alen was a g. I was not sure of Fred, i was not sure of Matt. Read my posts. What i was saying that (and i still fully believe in it) Matt's death will tell us the most. Alen's death would be useful only if he was a g, and you know what, it tells us that Matt is a g.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

Probable C:

Woody (He did try to take out Jihadi John, so he's probably just another confused C)

Definite G's:
Jihadi john

Very probable G's:
Kyle, Tomice

Probable G's:
Zach, Fr3sh

Neutral:
Salvo
I'd put Kate in probably C's. Her inactivity could mean she's a G.

I'd switch Tomice and Zach too. I think Zach's more likely a G. He avoided all questions today and made a G vote.

- - - Updated - - -

I was not sure that Alen was a g. I was not sure of Fred, i was not sure of Matt. Read my posts. What i was saying that (and i still fully believe in it) Matt's death will tell us the most. Alen's death would be useful only if he was a g, and you know what, it tells us that Matt is a g.
But why didn't you change back to Alen?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Probable C:

Definite G's:
Jihadi john

Very probable G's:
Kyle, Tomice

Probable G's:
Zach, Fr3sh

Neutral:
Salvo
Agreed completely.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
WΏΏdy?;5047238 said:
You made a stupid mistake two days in a row and u cannot expect people to not notice that.
You're clueless man. You voted for Jihadi John on day 1 and tried to get other people to do the same, that makes me almost sure you're a C. but you're absolutely clueless and you're doing more harm than good.

Also folks we are not going after jj tomorrow, itd be a waste and would not tell us a thing
What? Are you serious?

so you see nothing in Alen making a last minute vote to save JJ? then JJ today doing his best to make sure Alen doesn't get lynched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)