Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah, what did you reply to Alen's PM?
I said i didnt believe him, but was gonna test if to see how people reacted.

I'm intrigued what those that switched the minute after the deadline will come up with tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

It shouldn't be.

How do you know he sent zach a message?
I said that in the thread, shortly after the voting was over and alen was unmasked

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It shouldn't be.

How do you know he sent zach a message?
Zach wrote it in the thread, dumbass. Alen also wrote me 15 min before deadline like the cheating mofo he is.

- - - Updated - - -

I said i didnt believe him, but was gonna test if to see how people reacted.

I'm intrigued what those that switched the minute after the deadline will come up with tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

I said that in the thread, shortly after the voting was over and alen was unmasked
What was your exact wording? :)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
@Zacheryah

- - - Updated - - -

Why not? @Voller, did he claim to have received the pm before or after your claim, before or after the deadline?
I made the claim first, 6 minutes after deadline. Zach wrote 2 min later. Based on the quick response from him, it looks like he is indeed a C.

This is the conversation between Zach and me in this thread (first message 21.06):
@Alen, REALLY low move of you to pm me 15 min before deadline to try to influence my vote when you're jailed. Disappointed.
Looking at your vote on Fred, you actually listened to him though. :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Re: Yo
Quote Originally Posted by Alen
I'm the lawyer.

If you're a C, change your vote.
If you're a G recruit me, but don't fuckin' vote me out.
Well well. No clue wether you are right or not, but for the sake of interest, i might just do that

- - - Updated - - -

Is that enough, or do i really have to SS it ?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Re: Yo
Quote Originally Posted by Alen

Well well. No clue wether you are right or not, but for the sake of interest, i might just do that

- - - Updated - - -

Is that enough, or do i really have to SS it ?
Thanks. :tup: The reason why I'm asking is because Alen told me what you answered in the PM as a response to this post:

Looking at your vote on Fred, you actually listened to him though. :lol:
Alen said:
He even told me: "Will do, boss"
Of course, the "Will do, boss" doesn't have to be an exact quote and could easily fit on what you wrote. I don't think it's very likely that you are Alen's fellow G and that he made you claim that you got the PM as well. The plan is an unnecessary risk in the first place, and more importantly, you answered only 2 min after my message. I think you got a PM as well.

In my book you are very likely a C.

- - - Updated - - -
@lgorTudor is lurking a lot in here. You regret not signing up?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Oh well, I guess no better time to do this than now.

I am the D. On day 1 I investigated Hoori, she's a C. Day 2, I investigated Fred, he's the crooked cop.

Like I said yesterday, I didn't know why Alen and Fred did what they did, whether they did it individually, or as a team. I was waiting for the investigation results to find out. I investigated Fred, and was going to investigate Alen. They were both Gs after all, and the very unlikely theory I presented to @king Ale seems more plausible now.

BG, you know what to do. Do not reveal yourself, just protect me.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I didn't think I was going to get lynched, until the end where I was on the verge of revealing myself
Matt, please, you seriously think we'll buy that? It's nice and all that you don't give up but please, show some respect :D

- - - Updated - - -

It could be a possibility but surely not. Real d should blaze him. Then we can look at a new target. Fred for mine.
Wth, the real D should never waste a gun blaze on a SURE G, what are you talking about? Matt is gone tomorrow, real D should try to investigate the right one.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Careful about thinking Fred isn't a G now. Jj knew we would see right through him. He could've thrown freds name in there to make it look like he isn't a G.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)