Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (9 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
These are Tomice's posts btw:

Day 1: He made no posts, he missed the whole day.

Day 2:

13:36
:shocked:

Got back, wtf 56 pages already, probably the most active first day ever and I've missed all of it
17:14

Just finished reading the whole thread, sorry for not being around and contributing but it seems you guys got most angels pretty covered (hoori :tup:, great summery posts)

Anyway it's too soon for me to formulate an opinion, I will use the time until voting to go back and forth on the last, not so few, pages and hopefully will have something to add by deadline
Obviously Alen here urged him to be around during deadline at least and to make 5 posts, just in case.

Post # 3

45 mins before the deadline, this guy who was not here at all on day 1. And was only here sporadically on day 2, we're supposed to believe that he went back and read the events of day 1 and made such a decision?
I'm going for Fred

Don't like voting on hunchs or past game experiences so early in the game, looking at the votes yesterday three names come up, those of fred, alen and JJ's.
anyway I probably wont have much to add today, i'm so spaced out today that making sense out of 60 pages in one go is too much right now.

Peeps who change voting in the last minute especially deciding ones should be voted out unless there is much more to go by then there is right now. If they are all C's they should have been more careful anyway with their voting as they are doing a disservice for the rest of the C by drawing attention to themselves without having much to go by anyway.

Having both Alen and Fred right now going head to head will give us much more info towards the deadline then starting to vote off inactive players

This is post #4
and to complete his quota of 5 posts, as Alen duly instructed. While driving of course, that is some determination ey?
Im driving but here is ny 5th post

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,642
    Everyone succeeded to meet the 5posts/day quota yesterday.

It's 11:00CET now - voting is open.
    Jailing deadline is 17.00CET.
    Voting deadline is 21.00CET.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    So the voting is open. I don't know who to go for. I don't know if I can trust Matt to gun down Fred, and yet I really want to kill off Fred (obviously because I think he's a g, not because I just want him lynched/blazed/whacked) because of his suspicious behavior and I almost got him last round too!

But if Matt is telling the truth, and still gets lynched and Fred is dead, that'd be dope too.

Jihadi John!

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5047610 said:
    he's dead bro :lol:

Mar 9, 2006
    So the voting is open. I don't know who to go for. I don't know if I can trust Matt to gun down Fred, and yet I really want to kill off Fred (obviously because I think he's a g, not because I just want him lynched/blazed/whacked) because of his suspicious behavior and I almost got him last round too!

But if Matt is telling the truth, and still gets lynched and Fred is dead, that'd be dope too.

Jihadi John!

- - - Updated - - -

he's dead bro :lol:
    oh, i've missed it

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Morning peeps, Fred still cranky and desperate to save himself?

I dont know what to make of Matt's D claims, so i'll leave it to the experienced players to judge it out. I'm not opposed to the idea that matt is a sure G but if he does turn out to be a G then so is fred.

Let's see how the day goes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    WΏΏdy?;5047618 said:

I dont know what to make of Matt's D claims, so i'll leave it to the experienced players to judge it out. I'm not opposed to the idea that matt is a sure G but if he does turn out to be a G then so is fred.

:agree:

Fred's gotta go man!!

- - - Updated - - -

But Matt is making it hard

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    WΏΏdy?;5047618 said:

kindly explain

:agree:

Fred's gotta go man!!

- - - Updated - - -

But Matt is making it hard
    why

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    kindly explain

why
    because such is life.

Seriously, though he barely skinned it last round even though we did get a G, I think the voting cession with Alen and Fred were between two G's and they used that to get cover for the one that survived to try to prove his innocence through the death of a fellow g. Matt was the third individual that was getting some sort of heat during that time, but he didn't get enough heat to get as many votes. I think, actually no, I know Matt is a G if Fred doesn't get blazed tonight and voting for Matt is the safe bet because apparently he's already pulled a stunt of lying about his role as a D in the past. And if he is the D, we'll potentially gun down a G in Fred, however loosing the detective is pretty risky imo.

And in all scenario's Fred will

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    because such is life.

Seriously, though he barely skinned it last round even though we did get a G, I think the voting cession with Alen and Fred were between two G's and they used that to get cover for the one that survived to try to prove his innocence through the death of a fellow g. Matt was the third individual that was getting some sort of heat during that time, but he didn't get enough heat to get as many votes. I think, actually no, I know Matt is a G if Fred doesn't get blazed tonight and voting for Matt is the safe bet because apparently he's already pulled a stunt of lying about his role as a D in the past. And if he is the D, we'll potentially gun down a G in Fred, however loosing the detective is pretty risky imo.

And in all scenario's Fred will
    Day 3 and Fr3sh haven't imploded and he is trying to make sense.

You are clearly a G.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been called to work from 13-22 and most likely won't be near a computer during work. I'll cast a vote before I leave for work.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Day 3 and Fr3sh haven't imploded and he is trying to make sense.

You are clearly a G.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been called to work from 13-22 and most likely won't be near a computer during work. I'll cast a vote before I leave for work.
    :lol:

Bro, why you no faith in me? I'm Team C! I swear! Last game I played somewhat well and I was a G, and now I try to play the game well as a C, so maybe in the future the narrator will trust me with a special role like a D so I can gun down fred.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    :lol:

Bro, why you no faith in me? I'm Team C! I swear! Last game I played somewhat well and I was a G, and now I try to play the game well as a C, so maybe in the future the narrator will trust me with a special role like a D so I can gun down fred.
    Too controlled my black pokemon-connoisseur.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    You think he's a G too? I really hope he isn't...and that he sticks to his word and dies like a proud detective dying on the line of duty while shooting down Fred the G.

- - - Updated - - -

Too controlled my black pokemon-connoisseur.
    Nah man, I've only "lost control" of myself in the game when I completely given up, I have no reason to give up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)