Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (6 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
kindly explain

why
I explained this to Hoori, im open to the idea that my inexperience might be leading me to believe that so correct me if i am wrong.

Day 1, Fred is pleading and freaking out on who to vote in the final minutes, everyone from me to klin to hoori to a few more tell him to
1. Save you who was an obvious C and it was confirmed when Alen out of the blue started accusing you
2. Vote for matt for whatsoever reason (to save you or out of suspicion of a few members)
3. Go for No Lynch (when it already had 3 votes and hoori was urging him to vote for you)

He still votes you in the last possible second and so does Alen ( do note he pretends to change his vote 10 seconds later to matt, who changes their vote like that?)

If matt is a C, then both alen and fred voting for saving him net the Gs two C deaths, you on day 1 and Matt the following day.
If matt is a G then Alen's vote makes it a tie and a hat pic which puts them at risk losing him. So Fred votes for u to save matt and pretends to change it later to try and act like C. If he claims it to be a mistake by an experienced player like him then he dug him own grave.

Day 2
Alen again very weirdly and like a noob goes after me for some pretty silly reasons (which makes me think other members of his G team are not that smart to warn him not to do it, two silly mistakes in two days) It pretty much confirms him as a G. I was accusing Fred all day after the voting on day 1 but i considered being wrong so i asked him a few times on why he voted you like that on day one and who he thinks is a G we should go for. On day to he did mention matt (the guy he refused to vote for) and YOU again. I think by that time it was pretty clear you were a C because alen was dead and a confirmed G and he tried his best to get rid of you only for the lawyer to save you. It was a no brainer at that point. Why would he still be confused between you and Matt? Add to that Fred still said in his initial posts that we should not lynch Alen. The day progressed and Alen started gathering votes from peeps that were sure and would never change their mind. Every one of the remaining votes were for Fred himself. So he realised one of him and alen was gone no matter what and there was no third candidate yesterday who could have taken the hit. So he immediately jumped on the vote for JJ bandwagon to help hoori gather the votes for him. I dont even remember if he voted for alen at the end but it does not even matter now.

So like yesterday i was fine with going for either of fred or alen, today im fine with going for either of fred or matt.

Jihadi John HAS BEEN JAILED. He may not post until after the voting deadline.
The jailer :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You think he's a G too? I really hope he isn't...and that he sticks to his word and dies like a proud detective dying on the line of duty while shooting down Fred the G.
Of course I want him to be a G. No matter what happens if we lynch a D that's Gs win and our loss.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The jailer is amazing btw, absolutely winning the game for us :lol:

@Fr3sh, you don't have the benefit of inexperience being an excuse. Unlike Woody(who's just completely clueless, but almost surely a C), there has been no indication that you're a C. Didn't you vote for X on day 1, and for me yesterday. The biggest suspects should be those in the intersection of voting for X on day 1, and me on day 2.

Two G's for me right now are JJ and Tomice. I'm 99 % sure about JJ, and 90% sure about Tomice.

The fourth one is most probably between you, Zach and Kyle. I'm beginning to think I'm wrong about Kyle though, despite his vote at the end of yesterday almost saving Alen, I looked at his vote in the first day, and he was there around deadline time, he could have voted for X, yet 4 minutes before the deadline he voted for "no lynch". I don't understand why he'd do that as a G, surely he'd vote for X and save his fellow G JJ if he was a G.

Zach on the other hand had voted for Alen all day long, up until the last minutes. While his vote yesterday was almost a decisive one, why did he have it on Alen in the first place, surely he could have voted for me from the start instead of voting for Alen, and then changing it at the end. Alen would be telling his team exactly how to vote, and Zach being an inactive would probably just listen to Alen. So I doubt he'd make a move like that in the final minutes and attract attention to himself.

At this point in time, the highest probability is that you're a G.

That being said, the difference between you, Kyle and Zach is marginal. So all this is, is just speculation.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm 99 % sure about JJ, and 90% sure about Tomice.
How can you be so sure about Tomice?

The fourth one is most probably between you, Zach and Kyle.

Zach on the other hand had voted for Alen all day long, up until the last minutes. While his vote yesterday was almost a decisive one, why did he have it on Alen in the first place, surely he could have voted for me from the start instead of voting for Alen, and then changing it at the end. Alen would be telling his team exactly how to vote, and Zach being an inactive would probably just listen to Alen. So I doubt he'd make a move like that in the final minutes and attract attention to himself.
Did you read my post about Zach?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The jailer is amazing btw, absolutely winning the game for us :lol:

@Fr3sh, you don't have the benefit of inexperience being an excuse. Unlike Woody(who's just completely clueless, but almost surely a C), there has been no indication that you're a C. Didn't you vote for X on day 1, and for me yesterday. The biggest suspects should be those in the intersection of voting for X on day 1, and me on day 2.
And I almost got you fuckers until you both miraculously escaped your deaths.

And the jailor hasn't done much, he's silenced JJ for nothing, what if he is the D and now he can't blaze you down, that's why you celebrating, I see through you!
Matt already has severe heat on him and his time his counted, the jailor only accelerated shit for matt and now he's gotta die sooner then he had to. Right now I was giving the benefit of the doubt temporarily to Matt so he can gun you down, but now he cna't prove himself and the only way we'll know is by killing him, even if he's a G, I'm very suspicious of you

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
How can you be so sure about Tomice?

Did you read my post about Zach?
Ya I did.

But you see, that could be something Alen did. He could have sent a pm to a couple of C's and pretended to send a pm to one of his G buddies too. It was going to be extremely clear to anyone with half a brain that you're a C, after the last two days events. You are one of the few who actually voted for two G's, two days in a row. So what better way to associate one of his G buddies, than to associate him with someone that is obvious to everyone to be a C.

Sorry, I'm not completely buying the Zach thing. However, at this point, we can afford to believe that Zach is a C because of the whole PM thing, in addition to the fact that he had his vote on Alen almost all day long yesterday. He didn't vote on day 1 btw, so that gives us less information about him.

Both Kyle, and to a much higher extent Fr3sh are more likely G's at this point.

Tomice is almost surely a G, I'd even bet on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Voller, read my post in the last page about Tomice.

He didn't vote on day 1. Then look at his 5 posts on day 2, in addition to his vote.

I've played with Alen at times when we had people like Cutajar and other inactive players on our team. We'd beg them to make the posts quota, and they'd understand what was happening, despite not reading the thread, because at the very least they'd be reading their pm's

- - - Updated - - -

And I almost got you fuckers until you both miraculously escaped your deaths.

And the jailor hasn't done much, he's silenced JJ for nothing, what if he is the D and now he can't blaze you down, that's why you celebrating, I see through you!
Matt already has severe heat on him and his time his counted, the jailor only accelerated shit for matt and now he's gotta die sooner then he had to. Right now I was giving the benefit of the doubt temporarily to Matt so he can gun you down, but now he cna't prove himself and the only way we'll know is by killing him, even if he's a G, I'm very suspicious of you
So me and X are G's too in addition to Matt?

Looks like you're not just a shitty player, but you're also not that good in math.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No way he is the d.
Yeah the chance is slim but it's a mafia game and we can't be 100% of anything :D. I mean it would be the worst D game in the history but stranger things happened.

Obviously JJ's fate is already decided and he will probably have all of the votes so we will know everything at the deadline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)