Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (19 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Jihadi John.

Sure cs: intersection of those who voted Matt on day 1 and Alen on day 2.
Highly probable gs: intersection of those who voted X on day 1 and not Alen (but not necessarily Fred) on day 2.
Probable gs: those who voted X on day 1 (Fred included).

If i were the D i'd investigate Fred tonight. If he's a g, then so is one of ALC & Fresh. If he's a c, then the other gs are certainly among those who voted Fred yesterday.

I wouldn't mind the D investigating me at all.

I agree on the sure C's part btw, and from your perspective, those are the only ones that can be sure C's: X, Radekas, and Voller. So I can accept that.

From my perspective personally, I'd add Maddy, ALC, yourself, and Rus to my list of confirmed C's. But I can do that because I know I'm a C :D

It is definitely a possibility that it's an elaborate plan by Alen. If that's the case Alen would have told Zach about the PM beforehand, and he'd have to count on me sharing the pm in the thread. It's possible, but considering how close he was to being lynched, I just think it's more likely Zach is a C. Though we can't rule anything out, of course.

But Tomice is not stupid. He's a good Mafia player. I don't think it would be necessary for Alen to beg him to make the post quota. Tomice knows that it's necessary himself. I don't see why we shouldn't believe what he's saying. I don't think he'd be inactive to hide from the C's either. Tomice has been an active G before. I still don't see why you'd be so sure about Tomice being a G.

Agreed on investigating Fred. I hope that's already done at this point though.

I'm not sure I follow you on the bolded part. Why is that?
No, Tomice is genuinely busy I'm sure of that. However Alen must have nagged him to make the 5 post quota, that's my point.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I wouldn't mind the D investigating me at all.

I agree on the sure C's part btw, and from your perspective, those are the only ones that can be sure C's: X, Radekas, and Voller. So I can accept that.

From my perspective personally, I'd add Maddy, ALC, yourself, and Rus to my list of confirmed C's. But I can do that because I know I'm a C :D
Why ALC?

No, Tomice is genuinely busy I'm sure of that. However Alen must have nagged him to make the 5 post quota, that's my point.
You don't think Tomice would be capable of figuring out he needed to make 5 posts himself?

- - - Updated - - -

Good point. :lol: But still, looking at some previous games, Tomice has provided good, lenghty analyses.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Tomice is almost surely a G, I'd even bet on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Voller, read my post in the last page about Tomice.

He didn't vote on day 1. Then look at his 5 posts on day 2, in addition to his vote.

I've played with Alen at times when we had people like Cutajar and other inactive players on our team. We'd beg them to make the posts quota, and they'd understand what was happening, despite not reading the thread, because at the very least they'd be reading their pm's
I would take that bet.

I find it strange that you would say that about me even though we played a few games together. You know I'm not an inactive player and no one should beg me to post.

Looking at everything that happened with the voting and matt being found out I can't say you are a G, you are probably just a C that played badly around the deadline but you eagerness to go after me straight away after I voted you with such weak reasoning is very disturbing.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,708
    radekas - JJ
    Voller - JJ
    Fr3sh - JJ
    Fred - JJ
    Maddy - JJ
    Salvo - JJ
    Hoori - JJ

RUS - X

Kyle, Zacheryah, Kate, ALC, X, WΏΏdy?, Tomice left to vote.

JJ is in jail and his vote does not count.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Why ALC?

You don't think Tomice would be capable of figuring out he needed to make 5 posts himself?

- - - Updated - - -

Good point. :lol: But still, looking at some previous games, Tomice has provided good, lenghty analyses.
    About Tomice, I actually think he's a very good player, this is not what this is about. But he's obviously busy, as was Kate yesterday. However did Kate even make the 5 posts quota? even if she did, it didn't seem as though she was willing to be a participant in voting for me or Alen. Tomice obviously made a strong attempt to get the 5 posts quota, plus his post when he voted for me was highly suspicious. He seemed well aware of events, despite not being around at all.

About ALC. The voting between me and Alen yesterday was such a close call, there was one vote difference between us, and both of us were equally suspicious because of day 1 events. ALC could have easily voted Alen, same applies to Maddy and Rus. It won't be a convincing argument for you, because you can't know for sure that I'm a C. But because I know my role, I know those people are definite C's.

By the way, lets not forget the possibility that recruitment will occur soon, IMO by tomorrow, nobody's a sure C anymore, as its highly likely they'll recruit today.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I would take that bet.

I find it strange that you would say that about me even though we played a few games together. You know I'm not an inactive player and no one should beg me to post.

Looking at everything that happened with the voting and matt being found out I can't say you are a G, you are probably just a C that played badly around the deadline but you eagerness to go after me straight away after I voted you with such weak reasoning is very disturbing.

We did, and again when you're around, you're a good player, I've no doubts about that.

However you're obviously not around, and I know Alen nags on inactive players to not ruin shit for the team, and make the posts quota. I distinctly remember we had that problem with Cutajar once. He only bothered to turn up in the last minute :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

There's a part of me that relishes the idea that you're a G, Hoori's a G, the Jailer has been recruited, and JJ's the D.
    That's just your paranoia, don't worry :D

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    About Tomice, I actually think he's a very good player, this is not what this is about. But he's obviously busy, as was Kate yesterday. However did Kate even make the 5 posts quota? even if she did, it didn't seem as though she was willing to be a participant in voting for me or Alen. Tomice obviously made a strong attempt to get the 5 posts quota,
    If he didn't, he would have been autolynched. So of course he made a strong attempt to make 5 posts.

plus his post when he voted for me was highly suspicious. He seemed well aware of events, despite not being around at all.
    Here you might have a point

About ALC. The voting between me and Alen yesterday was such a close call, there was one vote difference between us, and both of us were equally suspicious because of day 1 events. ALC could have easily voted Alen, same applies to Maddy and Rus. It won't be a convincing argument for you, because you can't know for sure that I'm a C. But because I know my role, I know those people are definite C's.
    :tup:

By the way, lets not forget the possibility that recruitment will occur soon, IMO by tomorrow, nobody's a sure C anymore, as its highly likely they'll recruit today.
    :agree:
    They could easily have recruited already.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    If he didn't, he would have been autolynched. So of course he made a strong attempt to make 5 posts.

Here you might have a point

:tup:

:agree:
    They could easily have recruited already.
    Did Zach and Kate make 5 posts?

to be honest it probably takes time to check, and I guess if they made a few posts and voted, Piotr would be lenient.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    That's just your paranoia, don't worry :D
    I think I accidentally had some of whatever Kool-aid Fresh has been having.

- - - Updated - - -

to be honest it probably takes time to check, and I guess if they made a few posts and voted, Piotr would be lenient.
    I did, I made sure to as I knew I probably wouldn't be back by deadline and I felt secure voting Matt. Now I'm not so sure.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012

Yes, both managed to make 5 posts. Zach is suspiciously active in other threads though compared to how inactive he is here.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I doubt they have recruited already. They will be trying to recruit one of the sure cs (either those who are universally sure cs [:p] like X, or those who are sure cs to the detective).

After Kate's paranoid post, i'm adding her to the list of sure cs btw :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)