Luciano Moggi (14 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
About what a big crook he is. :agree:
I guess by he you mean Moratti, so yes.

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, the position of the current leadership of Juve is that we did nothing wrong and Moggi is welcome in Juventus Stadium. People here who think we were cheaters would be welcome in the Merda forum. Would be a good riddance.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But seriously, the position of the current leadership of Juve is that we did nothing wrong and Moggi is welcome in Juventus Stadium. People here who think we were cheaters would be welcome in the Merda forum. Would be a good riddance.
:tup:
I don't get this hate for Moggi by some.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I don't hate him at all. On the contrary I have very fond memories of him as he played a big part in one of the most successful periods of our clubs history.

I just don't understand the god like status(rivaled only by the 'Society' in the Marotta thread :D) he gets on here as if everything he says is gospel and anybody who offers a different opinion about him gets attacked and automatically labeled that they agree that juventus cheated.

The mans actions have tarnished the clubs reputation and you can sugarcoat it by saying there was a plot to take Juve out which im not denying but if Moggi would of acted within the rules then there would of been no justification to send us to B.

He was a great Director, transfer guru and has his legendary status among Juventini secured but now he just likes the sound of his of his own voice and never misses an opportunity to take swipes at our management.

I have no time for bitter old men. I follow Juventus not Moggi.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't get why people love post calciopoli Moggi so much.
Why shouldn't they? By now almost all theories of his alleged involvement are debunked. This guy was just a scapegoat, rather unfortunate one if we go by all what has emerged since the scandal erupted. I could bet that few individuals here are not even aware that Juve were never relegated for match fixing, that investigated season was found perfectly legit, all results unaltered, etc...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The mans actions have tarnished the clubs reputation and you can sugarcoat it by saying there was a plot to take Juve out which im not denying but if Moggi would of acted within the rules then there would of been no justification to send us to B.
What did he do? What actions have tarnished our reputation? This is what I'm talking about. People not knowing the basic facts and still feel free to pass their judgment regarding this matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)