Luciano Moggi (4 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
Disgraced former Juventus managing director Luciano Moggi has revealed his intention to return to football in 2011.

Moggi is currently serving a five-year ban from the game for his involvement in the 2006 Calciopoli scandal, which resulted in Juventus being relegated for the first time in their history.

Speaking on Studio Stadio, Moggi said: “In the summer of 2011 my suspension will end and I will return to football. This bothers and frightens many people.”

Asked if he would be returning to Juventus, he replied: “I will never do it like Bettega with the current board which has humiliated us and tried in every way to condemn us. I don't want to have anything to do with it.

“I would return quickly if Andrea Agnelli were at the helm, also to repay the kindness of the Juventus fans whose affection I have never lacked in recent years.”

Moggi then turned his attention to Juventus's plight in Serie A. The Bianconeri lost away to Chievo on Sunday and are now out of the Champions League places.

“By now Ferrara should be sacked because it's evident that the dressing room no longer follows him and if Juventus were to lose against Roma next Saturday the crisis would become irreversible.

“Anyway I don't know who could replace Ciro on the bench, certainly not Maifredi who put himself forward some time ago on the radio. The person truly responsible for this failure is Blanc who represents the full footballing incompetency of this new club.

“Take into account that to do the deal for Paolucci he had to get Franzo Grande Stevens to telephone Siena's President in person? Paolucci, as if I had said Ibrahimovic…

“Blanc deserves to be sacked this instant! In three years he has thrown away €250m. In 12 years we didn't waste a penny of the owner's.”

Finally Moggi somewhat expectedly rounded on Italian champions and perennial League leaders Inter.

“With Juventus's destruction in 2006, by now the power is all in Milan. The Milanesi teams will continue to dominate in Italy for many years, above all Inter who have benefited more than anyone else from Calciopoli. This year an Inter without Ibrahimovic has had more difficulty scoring, but they remain the strongest team in a mediocre championship,” Moggi concluded.
http://www.football-italia.net/jan18a.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrea Agnelli and Luciano Moggi, PLEASE COME BACK

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
He has some good points. He's being sencire and our managments might not like it but he is right.

I was so mad when we were demoted, and was very angry about Moggi, but it passed by now, the feelings he have for the club are intense, far more then those of our currnet bosses.

I would welcome him back, I dont care if the rest of the football world will be on our asses, I want the old Juve that i fell in love with back, and everyone else can fuck off.

It's time to spread the fear again.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Back to Football, like back to Juventus? Or he wants to find some other team?
Asked if he would be returning to Juventus, he replied: “I will never do it like Bettega with the current board which has humiliated us and tried in every way to condemn us. I don't want to have anything to do with it.

He won't return to Juve, that a page that is turned and would never come back.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
“Take into account that to do the deal for Paolucci he had to get Franzo Grande Stevens to telephone Siena's President in person? Paolucci, as if I had said Ibrahimovic…
I like it how he used Zlatan's name here.

He could have said Messi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Torres, Drogba, Gerrard or Fabregas, but when he made a comparison between Paolucci and the best player in the world, he used Zlatan's name :touched:
Moggi just won few points with me.

What do you think, IloveZlatan? Judging by your username I'd say you also liked this part of Moggi's interview. :agree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I like it how he used Zlatan's name here.

He could have said Messi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Torres, Drogba, Gerrard or Fabregas, but when he made a comparison between Paolucci and the best player in the world, he used Zlatan's name :touched:
Moggi just won few points with me.

What do you think, IloveZlatan? Judging by your username I'd say you also liked this part of Moggi's interview. :agree:
I think you're spot on. I also liked how he used my idol and fav player as an example there. What else could I ask from him.

Get out of my life Alen:depressed

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
So he won't come back to Juve. If he loves the Juve fans like he says, he also won't go near Milan or Inter. Who would take him on? I guess he'd be tempting for a smaller club, but how much ambition has he left?

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    I want to know current status of Andrea Agnelli and IFIL. is he really exiled? is there any chance to get rid of Montezemolo and Elkann brothers from administration? maybe Mark can inform us.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    There was a talk he could go to Napoli.

--

On a serious note, he had some very good points. I'd surely consider his return.
    I agree with what he said about Blanc, the guy should just leave.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    So he won't come back to Juve. If he loves the Juve fans like he says, he also won't go near Milan or Inter. Who would take him on? I guess he'd be tempting for a smaller club, but how much ambition has he left?
    But he might, he wont return to a smaller club nor the Milan ones. He seem to realy care, and dont worry about his ambition, I think he cant wait to come back to Juve and bite Moratti head off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)