Luciano Moggi (26 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Conte should channel that anger into the CL. Prove that he can be successful. That'll serve him (and us) better than to get into a war of words with a former coach.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Conte should channel that anger into the CL. Prove that he can be successful. That'll serve him (and us) better than to get into a war of words with a former coach.
Even though I kinda agree with you, Moggi just love to put his nose into such situations to show "his love for the club". He should fuck off and let others work.

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
Even though I kinda agree with you, Moggi just love to put his nose into such situations to show "his love for the club". He should $#@! off and let others work.
Conte is to blame, Moggi defended Capello, and himself, Conte talked about Scudetti revoked what was pathetic from him

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Conte is to blame, Moggi defended Capello, and himself, Conte talked about Scudetti revoked what was pathetic from him
He said nothing but the truth. He was merely pointing out the fact that with that squad, Capello really underachieved.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Moggi should be the one shutting the fuck up and paying more respect to Conte and the current team office which have accomplished amazing things on a tighter budget and without constantly cheating and tarnishing the image of the club.

I'm sick of hearing his irrelevant comments about Conte and beppe

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Moggi should be the one shutting the fuck up and paying more respect to Conte and the current team office which have accomplished amazing things on a tighter budget and without constantly cheating and tarnishing the image of the club.

I'm sick of hearing his irrelevant comments about Conte and beppe
:tup:

Conte did the same in CL
In his first years in the CL with a worse team. Not really the same, isn't it?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He said nothing but the truth. He was merely pointing out the fact that with that squad, Capello really underachieved.
This.

Conte finally had enough of the shit talk from Capello - who has made these sorts of comments for a good year now - and told him what everyone thinks of his 2004-06 team, which played utter dross football AND failed miserably with the best team in Europe at the time.

Oh and Moggi should shut the fuck up too. Irrelevant prick that he is these days.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This.

Conte finally had enough of the shit talk from Capello - who has made these sorts of comments for a good year now - and told him what everyone thinks of his 2004-06 team, which played utter dross football AND failed miserably with the best team in Europe at the time.

Oh and Moggi should shut the fuck up too. Irrelevant prick that he is these days.
:tup:

man id love to see conte bitch slap that cunt capello

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)