Luciano Moggi (7 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
This whole verbal war is completly pointless.
I think both Conte and Capello's words are twisted in the media to start an uproar. Both should shut up and continue.

Moggi should have stayed away from this but i guess he wants to defend Capello but once again these people are proffesionals and should figure out if the media is not twisting words.

Now this sentence is pure gold: He works in a stadium where it says that Juve have won 31 Scudettos. Now he should say, 'I don’t work here.’”

I hope it ends here, they are all have Juve in their hearth and should make peace

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This whole verbal war is completly pointless.
I think both Conte and Capello's words are twisted in the media to start an uproar. Both should shut up and continue.

Moggi should have stayed away from this but i guess he wants to defend Capello but once again these people are proffesionals and should figure out if the media is not twisting words.

Now this sentence is pure gold: He works in a stadium where it says that Juve have won 31 Scudettos. Now he should say, 'I don’t work here.’”

I hope it ends here, they are all have Juve in their hearth and should make peace
Exactly, well said. I dont think Capello meant to make it personal with what he said, but the fact that he didn't have the diplomacy and said what he did, allowed for it to be received in such a way by Conte. I'm glad Conte (perhaps immaturely) made it a point to mention how bad we were in that regime with such a good team.

Moggi also has a point when he says, that our stadium says 31 titles so we shouldn't acknowledge the revocation.

Anyway, Capello is a fucking mercenary and I'm glad he was insulted by a younger coach.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He was probably thinking that Capello's football was considered as fast as tiki-taka when compared to what he saw tonight.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Alexis should be Juventus' top priority, says Moggi
The 76-year-old has urged the Old Lady to make a move for the Chile international and rebuild their squad this summer

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi believes the Serie A champions should make the signing of Barcelona attacker Alexis Sanchez their main priority this summer if they want to be competitive again in Europe.

The Chile international has been strongly linked with a return to Serie A after three seasons at Barcelona and Moggi feels the winger is exactly what Juventus need, while also urging the Turin giants to further rebuild their squad ahead of next season.

"Juventus' main priority this summer should be the signing of Alexis Sanchez," Moggi was quoted as saying by Tuttosport. "He has already shown in the past that he can add something extra in Serie A during his time at Udinese.

"From there one, you will have to be ready to sell important players and replace them with even better alternatives. Back in 2001, we sold Zinedine Zidane and got back Pavel Nedved, Lilian Thuram and Gianluigi Buffon.

"The Juventus of Fabio Capello had leaders of various national teams, like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Emerson and Fabio Cannavaro, players who could change a team.

"I would never sacrifice Arturo Vidal, though, and the same goes for Buffon, Andrea Pirlo and Giorgio Chiellini."

Juventus failed to advance from the Champions League group stage this term, while they were eliminated in the semi-finals of the Europa League.

pretty obvious what he is hinting at.

Mar 9, 2006
Alexis should be Juventus' top priority, says Moggi
The 76-year-old has urged the Old Lady to make a move for the Chile international and rebuild their squad this summer

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi believes the Serie A champions should make the signing of Barcelona attacker Alexis Sanchez their main priority this summer if they want to be competitive again in Europe.

The Chile international has been strongly linked with a return to Serie A after three seasons at Barcelona and Moggi feels the winger is exactly what Juventus need, while also urging the Turin giants to further rebuild their squad ahead of next season.

"Juventus' main priority this summer should be the signing of Alexis Sanchez," Moggi was quoted as saying by Tuttosport. "He has already shown in the past that he can add something extra in Serie A during his time at Udinese.

"From there one, you will have to be ready to sell important players and replace them with even better alternatives. Back in 2001, we sold Zinedine Zidane and got back Pavel Nedved, Lilian Thuram and Gianluigi Buffon.

"The Juventus of Fabio Capello had leaders of various national teams, like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Emerson and Fabio Cannavaro, players who could change a team.

"I would never sacrifice Arturo Vidal, though, and the same goes for Buffon, Andrea Pirlo and Giorgio Chiellini."

Juventus failed to advance from the Champions League group stage this term, while they were eliminated in the semi-finals of the Europa League.
wat

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerson_Ferreira_da_Rosa#International_career

Emerson was a late replacement for Romário at the 1998 World Cup, where they lost the final 3–0 against France, and then suffered a reversal four years later. The original captain of Brazil's 2002 World Cup team, Emerson dislocated his shoulder in training before the first game. He was replaced by Ricardinho of Corinthians, and Cafu replaced him as captain. Brazil later went on to win the tournament. In the 2006 World Cup he played in three of five games as Brazil was knocked out in the quarterfinal by France. He retired from the national team after the World Cup.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
So if he was in charge we would "break the bank" for Sanchez this season.. and sell Pogba next season, and use that money to buy 3 players from within the league? Well guess what... Pogba money isn't going to get you good players when your league is shit... and players from different leagues will cost us half a pogba at least (see tottenham... Soldado inflation etc.)

I'd buy Sanchez, but i wouldn't sell Pogba... Not this year and not the year after that

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So if he was in charge we would "break the bank" for Sanchez this season.. and sell Pogba next season, and use that money to buy 3 players from within the league? Well guess what... Pogba money isn't going to get you good players when your league is $#@!... and players from different leagues will cost us half a pogba at least (see tottenham... Soldado inflation etc.)

I'd buy Sanchez, but i wouldn't sell Pogba... Not this year and not the year after that
never

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So if he was in charge we would "break the bank" for Sanchez this season.. and sell Pogba next season, and use that money to buy 3 players from within the league? Well guess what... Pogba money isn't going to get you good players when your league is shit... and players from different leagues will cost us half a pogba at least (see tottenham... Soldado inflation etc.)

Good post. The state of world football is very different to how it was in Moggi's day. The Abramovic experiment and the copycat cases along with television have changed the game more or less completely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)