Luciano Moggi (5 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Use em and lose em.

Moggi would be proud.

What can I say, its the italian in me.

Its not the size of the worm, its how you wiggle it.

Take notes ya'll, the Hust is speaking.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Luciano Moggi: Losing 4-1 At Home Against Parma Is A Disgrace For Juventus

Luciano Moggi has lambasted Juventus following their 4-1 loss against Parma...

Luciano Moggi has described Juventus' performance against Parma as diabolical and nothing short of a shambles after they were battered 4-1 at home.

And to make matters worse, the protagonists were all players Moggi had nurtured during his time at the club.

Antonio Mirante was in goal for Parma, but the real damage was done up front as a double from Sebastian Giovinco and a goal from Rafaelle Palladino sealed the win. Hernan Crespo also scored.

Moggi believes the biggest mistake was not in losing, but allowing the Parma aces to leave in the first place.

"Let's start with one key point, no matter what the condition, a club like Juventus cannot concede four goals at home against an inferior team," Moggi wrote in his Tuttomercatoweb.com column.

"Regardless of the loss, I have to underline the suicidal choices made over the last few years - the fact that it was talents that were youth products while I was there who caused the problems is just baffling.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007

Luciano Moggi has described Juventus' performance against Parma as diabolical and nothing short of a shambles after they were battered 4-1 at home.

And to make matters worse, the protagonists were all players Moggi had nurtured during his time at the club.

Antonio Mirante was in goal for Parma, but the real damage was done up front as a double from Sebastian Giovinco and a goal from Rafaelle Palladino sealed the win. Hernan Crespo also scored.

Moggi believes the biggest mistake was not in losing, but allowing the Parma aces to leave in the first place.

"Let's start with one key point, no matter what the condition, a club like Juventus cannot concede four goals at home against an inferior team," Moggi wrote in his Tuttomercatoweb.com column.

"Regardless of the loss, I have to underline the suicidal choices made over the last few years - the fact that it was talents that were youth products while I was there who caused the problems is just baffling.
Oh almighty Moggi, what are we without you? :giovanotti:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

Talk about self loving. In his time these players would have not had a chance to even apear as a sub and would have been sold for sure.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
although i dont hate moggi as much as some do i'm starting to hate these comments more and more he just shows up and starts talking out of his ass once we get hit hard!! why does'nt he save his comments to the end of the season or just recommend juve's potential signings when it matters but to rub it in like this is really classless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)