Luciano Moggi (82 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
“The Juventus that I know cannot lose 4-1 to a team like Parma and then lose 3-0 to Napoli after only four days.

“I don't understand why you keep talking about reinforcements in attack. Above all, Juve need defenders.

“I didn't understand Gigi Del Neri's decision to start with Armand Traore who was totally inadequate.

“The player should have been substituted earlier. And to think that they protested against Ciro Ferrara. Last year Juve had more points at the end of the first half of the season than they do now under Del Neri.

“A revolution wasn't necessary. Instead of buying 12 or 13 average players, we needed three or four champions and that's it.”
We didn't have the money for 3-4 champions, it's as simple as that. Considering he doesn't think Krasic (€15m) was a champion, we would have to spend €60m-€80m.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Love him or loath him, the man knows football and he knows Juventus even better.
he mocks every move Juventus make and tells ''his'' Juve was so far better bla bla bla.

three or four champions, how much would that have cost? we could sign Dzeko and Bonucci for 55M, our total budget. two champions, whoo-hoow, then we could've played Camoranesi and Lanzafame as our wingers.

Not saying we dont need champions, but the fundamentels of this squad are fucked up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One day he says Diego was a wrong player to buy the other day he says it was a mistake to sell him.

One day he says Zaccerroni is doing a good job the other day he says Zaccherroni is not the solution.

One day he says Krasic is not a champion the other day he eats his shoes for the goal Krasic scored against Lazio.

etc. etc. I can go on forever.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Thats not true JCK, IIRC he said that Diego was the wrong player to buy, but we sold him when we could have needed him, and we should have kept him, instead of selling him for 15 mill.

He never eated his shoe for Krasic, he just said he is a great player, but not a champion.

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,030
    He took us to Serie B in one year, Marrota can't do that in 20.
    Are you still living in May 2006? Even in that time i had no doubt something vile is happening behind the scene. As a follower of team, nobody can make me believe we didn't win but cheated. We will prove that calciopoli was a plot but even if nothing happens i need nothing to believe our innocence, because i already know it, because i watched it and i am an eyewitness of glorious years. While we were in Serie B we had hope, today every single decision taken by clowns are stealing future of the club.

If you need someone to blame, there is Montezemolo and Elkann family who co-operated with Massimo Moratti, puppeteer of calciopoli.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    One day he says Diego was a wrong player to buy the other day he says it was a mistake to sell him.

One day he says Zaccerroni is doing a good job the other day he says Zaccherroni is not the solution.

One day he says Krasic is not a champion the other day he eats his shoes for the goal Krasic scored against Lazio.

etc. etc. I can go on forever.
    Spot on. He can't make his mind up but anything to to "compare" his juve to the new and rub it in the dirt he takes his chances.

I'm sick of this fucker. Of course we need defenders, its not something we didn't already know. But as soon as Moggi says it everyone loves to say he knows "football". No shit, anyone on this forum could talk for hours about our defensive woes, we don't need Moggi to show us the way.

Fuck that guy.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Thats not true JCK, IIRC he said that Diego was the wrong player to buy, but we sold him when we could have needed him, and we should have kept him, instead of selling him for 15 mill.

He never eated his shoe for Krasic, he just said he is a great player, but not a champion.
    He did not say Krasic is a great player, he said Krasic would have been Camoranesi's substitute. Who did we have as Camo's sub? Ruben Olivera or Olivier Kapo? Are they at the same level as Krasic?

I am telling you, Moggi is an asshole and he is just talking bullshit to show how great he is. I blame him for part of the damage that Juve is passing through, if he can shut up for a while we would do better.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
    It's funny how you idiots criticize moggi as if you've been winning ever since he left.
    He understands football and what you need to do in seria A in order to win it.

Stop acting as if you understand calcio better than him, if you did then you would be working in it now.

And for the people who hate moggi, you guys agree with moratti that moggi did seria A badly and that juventus cheated.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It's funny how you idiots criticize moggi as if you've been winning ever since he left.

Stop acting as if you understand calcio better than him, if you did then you would be working in it now.

And for the people who hate moggi, you guys agree with moratti that moggi did seria A badly and that juventus cheated.
    Funny how you said yesterday that you are going by the rules just for today call us idiots.

I am reporting this.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

:howler:

So he said we need defenders. Since you are so in love with him then surely you couldn't have figured it out on your own that we need defenders.

All Moggi is doing is preaching to the choir. Maybe instead of insults and belittling, Moggi should tell us for a change something we don't know.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I don't mind being called an idiot. I will only allow it from Deneb, Andy, maybe Klin, Ahmed, and I am forgetting someone...Byrone, I knew I was forgetting a nobody.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)