Luciano Moggi (32 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
Cool 'tar, but do you think he would come back at Juventus? I can think other clubs like Palermo are intrested in him too, no? We are an absolute mess for the past two years, it's normal to choose other clubs over us.
Only if we want him, dont know why he wouldnt come here.
He just talking about Juventus, Juve that, Juve this.

Isn't his ban expiring in June?
Not quite sure. I thnink its expired.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I am praying for the triad to return.

Lets get Moggi back, he tells Zlatan to bitchslap Allegri and Milan end up not buying him, and then we buy him.

Then we win Sere-A.

Then we wake up.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Let's move on and grow. Forget Moggi. He was the best but now he'll only be a hindrance to the club. This board has done some things well and some things not so well, but it should get time to prove itself.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Del Neri would do fine if we had better players than Iaquinta, Amauri, BARZAGLI, Grosso, Grygera, Sissoko, Lanzafame, and Legro.

Give him something to work with, that is something this club hasn't give it's coaches in a while.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Really, because they've been here about half a year. We can sack them all and start from scratch again, hoping the next batch is better. But that would very Moratti-esque, yeah?
What have they done? Marotta signed a couple of loan deals.
We don't own Aquilani, we don't own Quagliarella, those players are either going back to their clubs or we will have to pay some reasonable money in order to keep them.

Then we 'strengthen' our team with Toni, are we interested in Barzagli and Floro Flores. If we want to be a title challenger and worthy of Champions League, those players are in my opinion useless UNLESS we have a great solid back and goal scoring/creating striker, they would function as depth to the squad. But now they don't add any quality to our team. Any player we sign, should add quality to the team. Instead of constantly adding some mediocre players to the team which we either overpaid or their salary is overpaid, we should save that money and spend maybe a little bit more to add that extra quality to the team.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What have they done? Marotta signed a couple of loan deals.
We don't own Aquilani, we don't own Quagliarella, those players are either going back to their clubs or we will have to pay some reasonable money in order to keep them.

Then we 'strengthen' our team with Toni, are we interested in Barzagli and Floro Flores. If we want to be a title challenger and worthy of Champions League, those players are in my opinion useless UNLESS we have a great solid back and goal scoring/creating striker, they would function as depth to the squad. But now they don't add any quality to our team. Any player we sign, should add quality to the team. Instead of constantly adding some mediocre players to the team which we either overpaid or their salary is overpaid, we should save that money and spend maybe a little bit more to add that extra quality to the team.
Yes, so? We signed them on loan with the option to buy because: 1) we missed the money we would get from CL and we could not afford to make big purchases then 2) we would get to see them for a whole season to see if they would be useful/ stay fit. They were seen as good moves, I don't what your gripe with them are.

Yes, we signed Toni, probably Barzagli. Nobody from Juventus has spoken of Flores, so don't use rumours. These names are nauseating, yes but we have to judge them based on results. CL spot was our target this season, and if we get it, then there you go. Chopping and changing management every year will never be a good thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)