Luciano Moggi (7 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Luciano Moggi: Inter Are Finished, But A New Calciopoli Could Make Them Win Again

Inter have been reduced to smoking rubble, torched by Rafael Benitez who has destroyed an empire built by Jose Mourinho, and not even a new wave of Calciopoli will be enough to douse the flames, claims Luciano Moggi.

"Inter are finished. Their credit, obtained from Calciopoli has ran out," Moggi told Gold TV.

"And for sure [Massimo] Moratti caused it by replacing Mourinho with Benitez - the complete opposite.

"The team has turned from being a warship to a weak mob.

"To win again Moratti will probably need a new Calciopoli..."

And with Inter charred, if not completely burnt, Juventus, Milan and Roma will feed off the scraps.

"In Italy the team who has Zlatan Ibrahimovic always wins," Moggi added.

"I wonder if [Arrigo] Sacchi still thinks Milan made an error by signing him.

"As for Roma, they are out of the crisis and they have reacquired self-esteem. Now they can return to being great again.

"Juventus? They deserved to beat Genoa and are doing well, but thinking about the Scudetto would be an illusion for the fans."

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/i...are-finished-but-a-new-calciopoli-could-make-

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Luciano Moggi is ready to follow through on the idea of making a comeback with Juventus following his Calciopoli ban from football.

The five-year suspension will reach its conclusion and the end of the season, making him free to return.

But Moggi is not getting carried away just yet.

"Juventus return? This does not depend on me. Now I will try to sort my own things out, and then we will see..." he told Radio Power Station.

Juventus have laid down a marker for their title run, and they have a decent chance, claims the former director.

"Juventus are doing better than expected and so there is faith, partly because the big teams like Inter have not done as well," he added.

"Perhaps they need more quality, but Juventus have had some great results and they have showed great football.

"They are a strong team and they have set themselves up well under Andrea Agnelli."

:tuttosport:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I think thats pat of the plan..get the team to suprise him,and shows they can do better than 4th,and Milos would wanna prove he is no reserve even when Moggi is in Juve..

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'm sorry man ,but in Moggi's Juve, we had an awesome Camo, not even Krasic would be starting over Camo! Still hoping to see some pics of Moggi when he was at the stadium against Roma :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm tired of him spewing his shit about Krasic. I don't see any moggi lovers coming out to defend krasic and say moggi might actually be wrong.

Why is it that everytime moggi talks he has something bad to say about krasic? Its pissing me off.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm sorry man ,but in Moggi's Juve, we had an awesome Camo, not even Krasic would be starting over Camo! Still hoping to see some pics of Moggi when he was at the stadium against Roma :)
Krasic has had a far better start than Camo. No doubt about it.

Moggi is wrong here, and he probably knows it, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)