Luciano Moggi (10 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ah, good point about the mere disliking. Nothing a few weeks of "training" wouldn't solve though.

As for the avatar, I'm afraid not. I mean, I did have it (only twice this size though I think) but deleted it. And I can't seem to able to find it again right now...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Moggi: Juve should sign Schelotto Monday 20 September, 2010 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano Moggi has advised Juventus to sign Cesena’s promising young wing-back Ezequiel Matias Schelotto.

The 21-year-old of Argentine descent has put in some solid performances so far this season, helping newly promoted Cesena top the Serie A table.

Speaking on Studio Stadio, Moggi was asked who Juventus should sign when the transfer window opens again in January.

“The player who is impressing me the most is Cesena’s Schelotto. He is a real champion who Juventus should sign quickly,” Moggi said.

Turning his attention to the Bianconeri’s stunning victory over Udinese, he added: “Finally a good win for Juventus, which was needed to give the club confidence.

“Krasic once again confirmed himself to be the best signing, even if he is not a champion who makes the difference.

“We will discover Juventus’ real value after their meeting with Inter on October 3. As of today, the team is still only worthy of fourth place,” he concluded.

What a shitty thing to say. Fuck you Moggi.

At least Moggi's fourth place predicition is better than Vinman's 10th place prediction.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Not sure they translated the piece on Krasic right. I thought Moggi said; he's not a champion, but he makes a difference. I could be wrong though.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Thats a bad example, V.:D
Not at all. For me, Pepe is our best signing so far, along with Krasic. The guy is solid in attack, solid in defense, plays wherever you put him. He's much more than "he ads nothing to this team", which was the general consensus when we signed him.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Not at all. For me, Pepe is our best signing so far, along with Krasic. The guy is solid in attack, solid in defense, plays wherever you put him. He's much more than "he ads nothing to this team", which was the general consensus when we signed him.
That i can't argue against. What im saying is that we never really took notice of him before & he was awful during the WC.He was always more brawn & speed before he came here. He's definitely upped his game since he's arrived.

So i can't actually fault Dooz for slating Pepe, i certainly wasn't too impressed when he was the first player they went for.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
“The player who is impressing me the most is Cesena’s Schelotto. He is a real champion who Juventus should sign quickly,” Moggi said.

Krasic once again confirmed himself to be the best signing, even if he is not a champion who makes the difference"

errr ok..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Moggi: Juve should sign Schelotto Monday 20 September, 2010 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano Moggi has advised Juventus to sign Cesena’s promising young wing-back Ezequiel Matias Schelotto.

The 21-year-old of Argentine descent has put in some solid performances so far this season, helping newly promoted Cesena top the Serie A table.

Speaking on Studio Stadio, Moggi was asked who Juventus should sign when the transfer window opens again in January.

Turning his attention to the Bianconeri’s stunning victory over Udinese, he added: “Finally a good win for Juventus, which was needed to give the club confidence.

“Krasic once again confirmed himself to be the best signing, even if he is not a champion who makes the difference.

“We will discover Juventus’ real value after their meeting with Inter on October 3. As of today, the team is still only worthy of fourth place,” he concluded.

What a shitty thing to say. Fuck you Moggi.

At least Moggi's fourth place predicition is better than Vinman's 10th place prediction.
Whats shitty?
That Milan and Roma are above us (along with the new age Juve = Almighty Inter of course)
and we are above Samp, Napoli, and Fiorentina?
I think its rather accurate, (inclining to optimism, if you consider their superior, coaches, teamwork and starter quality.)
Unless you mean thats too optimistic, which might be, but some of the press talk is made to appease the small-mind fans...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

That i can't argue against. What im saying is that we never really took notice of him before & he was awful during the WC.He was always more brawn & speed before he came here. He's definitely upped his game since he's arrived.

So i can't actually fault Dooz for slating Pepe, i certainly wasn't too impressed when he was the first player they went for.
And that I don't agree with because from the start it was a loan deal. Which means he cost us very little and we had/have a fail-safe net in case he doesn't turn out. If Pepe continues as he has so far, IMO he'll turn out to be a bargain of the season. A guy like Pepe can't not work out, especially if you get him for peanuts.

As for his WC, he was crap as everyone else around him but for what it's worth, at least he was (somewhat) dangerous from set-pieces.

Martinez on the other hand, is one player who's transfer really stumped me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)