Luciano Moggi (27 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
And that I don't agree with because from the start it was a loan deal. Which means he cost us very little and we had/have a fail-safe net in case he doesn't turn out. If Pepe continues as he has so far, IMO he'll turn out to be a bargain of the season. A guy like Pepe can't not work out, especially if you get him for peanuts.

As for his WC, he was crap as everyone else around him but for what it's worth, at least he was (somewhat) dangerous from set-pieces.

Martinez on the other hand, is one player who's transfer really stumped me.
Look it's all fine & well that he's playing his heart out but will he mirror this sort of form for a good couple of seasons? I hardly think so, i can't remember what his outright purchase rice is but if it really is a bunch of peanuts then hell yes.

Martinez really was the worst signing in my eyes, really, the money could have been used towards making a solid bid for Elia.The worst part is we'll never get that money back, never!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Look it's all fine & well that he's playing his heart out but will he mirror this sort of form for a good couple of seasons? I hardly think so, i can't remember what his outright purchase rice is but if it really is a bunch of peanuts then hell yes.

Martinez really was the worst signing in my eyes, really, the money could have been used towards making a solid bid for Elia.The worst part is we'll never get that money back, never!
I don't see why not. Perhaps even build on it. Some players need a big club to draw something extra out of themselves(some exactly opposite). So far I've seen only positive things about Pepe.

Here's to hoping. :xfinger:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't see why not. Perhaps even build on it. Some players need a big club to draw something extra out of themselves(some exactly opposite). So far I've seen only positive things about Pepe.

Here's to hoping. :xfinger:
Well he doesn't strike me as a consistent player. I certainly hope he can prove me wrong. Hell i wish that on any crappy player we have here.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Not at all. For me, Pepe is our best signing so far, along with Krasic. The guy is solid in attack, solid in defense, plays wherever you put him. He's much more than "he ads nothing to this team", which was the general consensus when we signed him.
:agree:

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Luciano Moggi has told Juventus not to sign Karim Benzema from Real Madrid. Writing for his Tuttomercatoweb.com column, Moggi said:

"I don't really know if Juventus are pursuing Benzema, but I must say the idea does not enthuse me.

"Mourinho knows about football, and if he decides to get rid of a player signed little over a year ago then I would have to ask why and what motivates such a choice.

"I don't like the Frenchman. He is an incomplete talent because of those who have coached him. He doesn't make sacrifices, and it's difficult to use him tactically.

"He has physical and technical powers, but this is not enough to make up for other missing qualities. I would leave him where he is."

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Even if Moggi came back he doesnt have many years left it seems. As if he knows this the last thing he wants to do before he passes is returning the Deserved schudettos back to the Old Lady.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Moggi, Sportitalianews24:

"I think that it could not be any more different"

"Andrea was close to us alongside his father for 12 years and he knows how much work we put in.

"Our offices opened at 8am every morning and never closed until late at night.

"I want to thank the esteem from Andrea and all those who applauded me."

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The what we'd do if moggi dies argument is stupid. What would Inter do if Moratti dies? Fachetti died already. What would madrid do if florentino dies. What would milan do if berlusconi got assasinated? or if galliani returned to hell?

Its not like we are getting a 70 year old player

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
The what we'd do if moggi dies argument is stupid. What would Inter do if Moratti dies? Fachetti died already. What would madrid do if florentino dies. What would milan do if berlusconi got assasinated? or if galliani returned to hell?

HAHAHA why berlusconi gotta get assasinated?

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009

. :andyandbarcelona:

Saying it's not like we are getting a 70 year old player is stupid. It Doesn't really correlate to what your saying above. We had very Shitty directors since wouldn't be surprised if Secco was planted by Moratti to make sure we make horrible moves.
Anyways I always like to thank Franzo Grande Stevenz. I bet he had alot to do with the greatness and Glory for Juve back then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)