Luciano Moggi (31 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Juventus have been criticised for their early season failures, and it's going to take time to rebuild, claims Luciano Moggi.

A sense of catastrophe and loss of pride were the dominant themes discussed by the former director.

His assessment comes following a poor 3-3 draw with Lech Poznan in the Europa League, added to Sunday's same result against Sampdoria.

And while Moggi declared his position over the Juventus puzzle, he offered his hand as the solution, urging the club to act on the trouble.

"Maybe not many people will believe me, but seeing Juventus concede three goals at home to Lech Poznan hurts," Moggi wrote in his Tuttomercatoweb.com column.

"It hurts the pride, the memories of Champions League games and Scudetti.

"Three goals last night, three on Sunday, I feel like a locked up lion. If I could I would help this team that for me meant almost my whole football career.

"A few days ago someone asked me if I would be prepared to return. 'Of course' was my response, but there are people there, apart from Andrea Agnelli, that preferred a clear out and bring in new faces."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
That's where the mistake is Juve. If Agnelli calls, I answer! Top and flop from Milan.

I tell you everything I think ...
Born in Monticiano July 10, 1937, was manager of Roma, Lazio, Torino, Napoli and Juventus. In his list are: 8 league titles, 1 Champions League, 1 UEFA Cup, 1 Intercontinental Cup, two Italian Cup and Super 5
09/17/2010 00:00 Luciano Moggi article read 21,503 times

Probably a few I believe but see Juventus suffer three goals at home to Lech Poznan (until recently did not even know how to spell) it hurts. Juventus pride, memories that bring me back to sifde of Champions and won championships. In Tokyo, for example. Last three goals, three on Sunday with Sampdoria. I feel like a caged lion, if you could help this team now that, for me, it meant almost my whole life to football. Monday night, during "Magic Nights" on Sportitalia, a fan, via the Internet, asked me if I was available one day to return in Juve. Sure, it's been my answer but who is in command, except Andrea Agnelli, has preferred to make a clean sweep and play on the new faces that are present today in Turin. Juve should be lived with heart and soul. As the hymn says, "Juve, a great love story."

Go ahead, otherwise the prevailing melancholy comment on football. Zlatan Ibrahimovic takes AC Milan, we had no doubts. The two goals of Swedish has surprised many, especially after the difficult start of Cesena hoped, rather than truly believe, that the purchase of striker arrived from Barcelona would be a hole in the water. They were ready to fire on Ibrahim and on the Milan that he had purchased. The item Moratti was not long in coming: he called Saturday, the perfect day for Inter. During the week, maybe not the perfect day for the Rossoneri went down to the President. There where Ibra scored once turned to the curve insulting their fans, now he gets hugs and kisses to fans and teammates. Berlusconi is held close to the palm of the absolute king of the market, with the help of the good Adrian. The reasons why the Prime Minister has decided to recover a scepter that had never been happy to leave, are numerous. Most important, in my opinion, are to be found in the pride of winning, tired of being far too long simply sparring partner for an entire dominant in Italy and Europe. With the two barrels and Robinho Ibrahimovic, however, Berlusconi has once again become the idol of sports. And this is important for him, both politically and sport. You will see that it will also benefit Ronaldinho: The Brazilian now plays from detention, but Ibrahimovic's open spaces important to go back to being almost as dangerous a time.

Other problems, more serious, are those that deal with Juventus. The Bianconeri will suffer, and so when the midfielder will not be able to filter. With Melo is not a midfielder, he is a part of the defensive middle. So do not build anything and opponents continue to get one on one, the defenders would create serious difficulties, which in reality are not to blame. Moreover Bonucci and Chiellini not have capacity for recovery if a player escapes launched a network, so it's normal that you encounter difficulties. The composition is wrong from the start, you can not Chiellini alongside one of his own size. Juve I talked all summer and I was often criticized for having a position contrary to the strategies of Beppe Marotta. If you say that all is not doing well you are kind of sick. The patient must be cured!

It is also why I see Milan as the absolute favorite of this season, although I must admit that the allegations that Milan has turned to the referee seemed to me completely out of place. AC Milan should not stick to two or three mistakes, for or against, to win a game: should win just as it did in the past Juve and Inter as he did then in recent years. Always the referees make mistakes, for and against. Today, we all realize, when I had passed him up the tale that Juve won because we had more friends. What a laugh. Juve won because it was by far the strongest, as was the Inter national competitions in the past. It's a question of mentality, and the Nerazzurri have understood immediately, so that the first signs are required to get their hands on. Be careful, when we complain, do not take our around.
Just Inter, however, can not convince me at all. I think they have lost the bite that they had last year with Mourinho, it lacks the spark that allowed Milan to excel in all of Europe while not the strongest team. A Benitez is missing something. He is not Mourinho, in every sense. The advantage to be able to take advantage, continues to result from the smallness of the enemy: AC Milan has yet to be assembled while Juve and Roma are guided by two technicians who were quick to call out of the championship race after less than two games. Inconceivable throw down so the morale of the players and the fans.
Roma needs a change. If the company will certainly UniCredit will sell the club in good hands and reliable. The choice will not be wrong.

"Feel like a lion in cage." Haha. Looks like he is ready to come back!Forza il dirretore generale !!

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
I think he said that he had not recieved any lifetime ban. Why should he? He has proof that Intermerda/Moratti did the same things that he did!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juventus have been criticised for their early season failures, and it's going to take time to rebuild, claims Luciano Moggi.

A sense of catastrophe and loss of pride were the dominant themes discussed by the former director.

His assessment comes following a poor 3-3 draw with Lech Poznan in the Europa League, added to Sunday's same result against Sampdoria.

And while Moggi declared his position over the Juventus puzzle, he offered his hand as the solution, urging the club to act on the trouble.

"Maybe not many people will believe me, but seeing Juventus concede three goals at home to Lech Poznan hurts," Moggi wrote in his Tuttomercatoweb.com column.

"It hurts the pride, the memories of Champions League games and Scudetti.

"Three goals last night, three on Sunday, I feel like a locked up lion. If I could I would help this team that for me meant almost my whole football career.

"A few days ago someone asked me if I would be prepared to return. 'Of course' was my response, but there are people there, apart from Andrea Agnelli, that preferred a clear out and bring in new faces."
fucking right, Luciano...we need you back !!!!

this guy has more pride in Juventus than all of our so-called "management" combined :scarf:

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Please Moggi! We need You :sad:
only you can save us :cry:....

My Friends!
We can't beat even very weak teams and we are dying :cry:
We can't developing or rising...
We can't do anything...
We are dying my Friends...We are dying! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please Moggi Save us :sad:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Moggi is such a Juve fan, i am not certain of the reasons he rejected the better spots, the Milano based teams offered him.
Such a shame, some of the members here, that claim to be Juve fans, dont realize that and blame him for things they shouldnt...

At this very moment we cant do any worse, we are rapidly declining and our board is uncapable of taking the right measures to save this club from eternal mediocrity.
Moggi would be welcomed, despite any minor prestige blow, his arrival would,
we are still one of the most hated teams and FICG treat us badly anyway.
We gain nothing of his removal, but have only lost so much.

Moggi is one of our last chances for revival, that or a change of proprietary...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
bunch of drama queens

oh no,we're doooomed because we are not title winners RIGHT NOW,we will forever be a mediocre club unless we get Moggi back...

save it,football is all about cycles,Inter are coming towards the end of one now and i firmly believe that Juventus will once again be the leading light in Italian football,the doom merchants are simply pissed that they are not able to bask in the glory for a couple of years,well you know what,it is exactly these times that prove your love for this team

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Moggi:

Krasic, was the best purchase, even tho he isn't a champion that can make the difference

Schelotto is the player that has impressed him the most

we will know the real Juve after their game against inter on Oct 3

If I remained at Juve I would of got Casssano for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)